BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Liv D.
Ardmore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the packaging!! Super cute and compact. It smells amazing to me! Keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day. The only time I really have to reapply is after eating which is pretty oblivious! I would buy this again and again! Great product!
I like this product. Personally I do not like the cubes. I would prefer the sticks. I got it from target. I have used and re-purchased this product many of times. I would probably buy again but I would just prefer the sticks. It works very well.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this lip balm all the time! It's amazing and so convenient to bring on the go and to put on. All it takes is a swipe and my lips are good to go, and also works great to put underneath lipstick!
Rena H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cubes are bomb. I use this everyday before I apply a liquid lipstick. The smell is good, it doesn’t last as long as I would like but for the price it’s great, I recommend
zsazsa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff didn’t do anything for me. I think it was pretty Run of the mill. Honestly I prefer other brands like Burt’s Bees which is also Run of the mill but cheaper
Serena R.
Killeen, TX
I love it, I love the packaging and how small and handy it is. I also love how moisturized it makes my lips feel. My last plus for this product is the scent it smells good without being overpowering
Yas T.
lakeville
THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! When it comes to chapped lips this keeps them hydrated without having to reapply many times. The packaging looks great and the product works great.
Esmeralda C.
kentwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fun and cute. It has a great smell and tastes sweet and nice if you accidentally get it in your mouth. But it just was not moisturizing enough for me.
Smells and tastes amazing, so you don’t have to worry about licking your lips. However, not as moisturizing as I thought because my lips were still cracked even after. However, it does make lips super soft.
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute little cube. Great tasting and long lasting. I like the uniqueness of the cube. It is small and compact fits nicely into makeup bag. Works really well for chapped lips