BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Kaley F.
Blairsville, Georgia
This lip balm is so cute and fun! Ive never seen packaging like this before and when i use it i get loads of questions! Its very hydrating without being cakey and the scent is delicious! I reach for this product first out of every other lip balm i own
Rachel P.
Ankeny, IA
It was pretty good! I mean, total rip off of EOS, but it did its job. My only problem with it was that it was kind of bulky and difficult to apply. Not much else that I would change though. It's very soothing.
Sarah S.
This reminds me of EOS and the egg shaped Chapsticks. It's really easy to apply and leaves you lips looking fresh, soft, and hydrated. Not to bad of a price and it lasts a long time! I would definitely buy more.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent lip product! I love how it makes your lips feel nice and soft! Yes, it met my expectations. I bought it at Walmart. It also has nice packaging! Yes, good value. No, not pricey at all. Yes, I would recommend to others. I love it!
Hayley M.
It's ok. The cube makes the top awkward to get back on. The packaging is also difficult when it comes to getting down to that last little bit. It was longer lasting than the regular screw-tube, but not as practical. Stick with the regular two-pack!
Keymi L.
New York , NY
This is my favorite chap stick!!! It smells great and makes your lips so soft. I will continue to buy it and recommend it to everyone. It’s easy and simple to use. You can carry it around everywhere and use it winter and summer time just the same.
Leilany M.
Seaside, CA
I've only tried this product once and it's ok . It's very soft and gentle on my lips. This product wasn't expensive at all. The packaging was really Nice and cute . I would recommend this product because it soft and it smells good this is very similar to a eos but it has its differences.
Susan C.
Toms River, NJ
MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup I absolutely love this product. My mom does as well. It's so compact and smells so amazing. It is very easy to apply because it just glides in your lips. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
I used this lip balm tons and I really liked it! I loved the way my lips felt and it wasn't overly greasy, but it was a little bit. Also once you use all of the top part, you must use your fingers to use the part in the pot, which wasn't great.
Molly J.
This product is super soft and sometimes almost too soft. I like how the cap twists so it doesn't randomly pop off sometimes like normal chapsticks do. I bought it at target. Yes I would recommend to others because it is very long lasting.