BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Reina W.
I really like this lip balm!!!! The shape is fun like an EOS balm but the actual product is sooo much better at hydrating. Kept it in my backpack and school and it was very convenient to use during/between classes. Would purchase this again in the future.
Emma U.
This lip balm has a wonderfully creamy texture. It glides on the lips like none other! The packaging is sleek and very pretty! It takes a while to soak into your lips, but I like that because the longer it takes, the more time you have to taste it! By the way, the taste is delicious! Softlips Cube
Tania O.
Lemoore, CA
OMG! This product is AMAZING!!! It's packaging is so great and trendy! It definitely exceeds my expectations! It so easy to apply and all you do is snap open and apply. It is great value but it's a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jessica G.
Violet Hill, AR
I purchased the vanilla soft lips and it smells so so great. It last a long time on the lips feeling so smooth and moisturizing. It definitely met my expectations for a first time user. But I will most definitely be repurchasing and recommending this product.
Beatriz R.
Worcester , MA
I love how it's super cute & little so I can throw it in my bag. It just doesn't keep my lips moisturized through out the day. My lips tend to get chapped if I just wear this for a few days.
Sierra M.
Apopka
This is definitely a nice/good product. I use it a lot. I am a repeat user. A lot of girls in my family use it. It is easy to apply/use. It makes my lips so soft. The packaging is nice and definitely really cute. Yes I would buy it again I absolutely love it.
Bobbie H.
American Fork
This is one of my current favorite products. It fits perfect in my purse or wallet, and smells absolutely amazing!! I have always loved soft lips and thought I would try their cube and it is now a huge favorite! I would buy this product over and over! Love!
Tanaya N.
Omg I love this balm. The smell is amazing. It's so easy to apply and makes your lips so freaking smooth. I mean who doesn't want smooth lips that smell amazing. It's long lasting and I'm so mad that I finished the one I had so I will be getting another one
Shawna M.
Taylorsville, NC
I love this product!! its very smooth on my lips without the sticky feeling I get from other brands. I buy this product at least 3 times a month. my go to store is normally Walmart because the price is unbeatable. It last longer than most as well. I will continue to buy this product over and over again!
Mia D.
I love Softlips, ever since they came out. I bought my daughter the Hello Kitty ones and she loves them. They smell amazing and come in different flavors. I mostly use the Vanilla scented one or the Mentholatum one. Great for moisturizing and softening the lips.