BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
For the longest time I was eyeing this at Walmart. I loved the packaging and shape of it. Finally I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! This is my go to Chapstick at the moment. My lips are left soft, moisturized and beautiful after each use. If I ever see other varieties of this Chapstick I will definitely give them a try. I totally recommend!
Melody R.
I like this product! The balm itself is nice and soft. I love the square shape, but honestly I felt like they were just copying eos, but instead of making the packaging a sphere they made it a square! 🤣😅 lol that's just my opinion! I do remember it getting dirty pretty fast though, so keep an eye out for that!  MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip MakeupMENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
AAAHHH!!! It's the cube! I love this little guy. He gives me the right amount of moisture and comfort during the day. Plus look and him and his funky shape. I love this little guy. I haven't seen him wondering around for awhile so if you all know where he is let me know. I really want like 3 more of these. In case you haven't figured it out, I love this little guy and all the hydration he brings to the table.
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
My lips were so soft and supple after applying this chapstick.it was so weird tho because it smelt and tasted really fruity and sweet but it also felt minty on my lips.my boyfriend loved this stuff.too bad I never clean out my pockets and it was consumed by the washing machine 😅
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
Get it now it's a must have in every girl's purse this is my top #1 to go to i get mine at Wal-Mart been using everyday also use on my lol one cause it does last long and the packaging is super cute absolutely love it I recommend to the fullest try it I promise you won't regret it
Rayzhine G.
Hurley, New Mexico
This product is pretty good. The smell is amazing and it lasts pretty long. I got mine at Walmart for a little over 2 dollars which is a little pricey. The packaging isn't my favorite because it doesn't feel too great in my pocket, but if you carry around a purse, it definitely comes in handy. It leaves the lips feeling very hydrated for a while. The formula is great a, I just don't like the cube packaging. Overall, I think that this product works well for what it was made for and I actually have bought this product again.
Ashley L.
Park Hill, OK
This product is great! I prefer it over my EOS lip balm. It's creamy and hydrating and it helps keep me lips from cracking. I recommend it more for winter or if you live in a drier area. The packaging is a little clunky but it can sit easy on a desk or vanity for easy access!
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
This is an overall great product for someone who wants "soft lips". This is a product that I would use for everyday use especially because when your lips are dry it does a lot of moisturizing for you. If you are ever looking for a go to chap stick or lip balm, Soft Lips is the way to go.
Hayley E.
Softlips keeps my lips SOFT, I love this product, especially the packaging, I think it's so cute. I use this product very often. It applies super easy, the smell of it is amazing. I always tell my friends to buy it, it is sometimes hard to find though. More stores need to sell it because it is a great product!
Krista T.
Ocala, FL
I would recommend this to anyone. It makes your
lips really soft, it smells amazing, and its long lasting.
It very easy to use all you do is untwist the top and put
it on exactly like ur putting on and other kind of lip gloss.
You can get this from everywhere really they even
have then at gas stations .