BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Devyn M.
lexington
I get one of these every year from my mom for christmas, she uses this product daily and absolutely loves it! My mom loves it so much that she refuses to use any other product on her lips! She definitely would recommend this product.
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
i personaly love this a item it has a great smell and works great , i use ti when my lips are very chap and they instantly make my lips normal again i love it i alway buy them for the grat quality
Laura H.
I love this pruduct. Great smell, and keeps my lips hydrated. My only complaint is that the top screws off rather easily in my bag, and I've had to throw it away because it gets dirty and also gets all over my bag.
Angel H.
I love this softlips cube. Its amazing. It makes my lips very soft and stay hydrated through the day. It met my expectations. I got mine from Walmart. Long lasting in my opinion.
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Love these they all smell great and once again 4 or 5 and they last me a while by that I mean a good 3 months or more I always try to keep a big verity expecially with three girls who think mama's makeup and beauty things are a toy .
Antonia D.
I'm usually not into drugstore makeup, but this lip balm is probably one of the best I've ever used. It doesn't feel heavy on, and really makes my lips super tingly. I saw there's a Hello Kitty one that I'm gonna have to hunt down!
Nicole M.
O Fallon, MO
Smells good and is quick to find in the bottom of my purse because of the shape. Only downside is that I need to switch between this and a different balm because this one doesn't feel completely moisturizing so when my lips get peely this seems like it dries it out more.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this for my son it was in dollar tree I found that it didn't help much at all with protecting his lips from the cold of winter....he still had some chapped cracked lips every now and than and this was used daily for weeks
aida k.
Los Angeles, ca
at first, i loved the product the packaging was cute the scent was nice and it really made your lips so soft, but then after about a month the products smell changed and kinda dried out. so i would not buy this product again
Amanda J.
Framingham, MA
I really enjoyed this product. I appreciate that they tried a new packaging from the competition however it isn't very comfortable to hold and once you used half of the chapstick you have to use your fingers to get to the product