BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
\Danielle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this stuff!  It is hands down my favorite and I am absolutely addicted to it!  I can't find it in many places anymore though and wish it were more widely available.
Haleymcelyea M.
elkmont
They are an amazing product especially if you have dry lips it’s hard to keep my lips hydrated but this does the trick you should totally go buy it. It works like a dream.Softlips Cube
Tina B.
La Quinta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a cute, small packaging. The formula is soft and the scent is subtle and sweet. It gets the job done, but there are better options for taking care of chapped lips
Fatima G.
Cicero, IL
I've only used this product a few times before I lost mine but for the short period of time that I had it is was amazing because the packaging was cute and the smell was amazing.  It felt like the eos because they have the same concept going.  So I would repurchase.
masyn c.
NEEDLES
this leaves a very silky feeling to your lips it smells good as well it last for a few hours compared to regular chapstick, easy to apply  and is not to expensive .
Victoria J.
Carrollton, GA
I used to only use the softlips sticks but one day I saw these in the store and thought that i would give them a try and thats what I did, and I am so happy that I did!!
Harley H.
Woodruff
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, LOVE. This product is AMAZING. I was obsessed with it until I lost my cube (Sad day. Very sad day). I haven't been able to find it anywhere to buy a new one.
Kateri J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i gotta have my chapstick!! lol winter gets me & im constantly using & trying new ones to compare! this one is pretty good! smells amazing!! definitely would buy it again!
Nichole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product at Walmart. Keeps my lips soft and feeling great! Not sticky. The price was reasonable- not pricey at all. It didn’t wear off quickly like most lip products. I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using this. I mean the shape makes it very easy to lose in the bottom of your purse. My lips after using this though feel very soft and I would recommend to anyone