BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Liv D.
Archbald, PA
I do like this product but I wouldn't say I love it, the packaging is pretty but I've never been able to get through a whole chapstick because of it. Though it is very soft on the lips and hydrating.
Shamini P.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love ❤ this. I love How this works. Love the texture too. And the sweet smell too. It has a sweet taste too. I just love everything about it. It lasts for quite long time before u need to reapply it.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So when I first saw them I was like cute and soft lips it must be good too. The packaging is adorable. It is very smooth and moisturizing but the smell was too overpowering
Sophie M.
Provo
This lip balm keeps your lips soft all day. One thing I didn’t really like was that it was grainy. But I would still buy this again because of how long it keep my lips soft
\Danielle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this stuff!  It is hands down my favorite and I am absolutely addicted to it!  I can't find it in many places anymore though and wish it were more widely available.
Heather S.
Hatfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shape of the tub is not very convenient. I prefer a tube that can easily fit in your pocket. Other than that, it is an average product but you can't go wrong with it.
Victoria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This got on my lips and IMMEDIATELY dried them up. I HATE this lip balm. I gave it away to someone after using it once. I wouldn't finish it up with how bad my lips felt.
Fatima G.
Cicero, IL
I've only used this product a few times before I lost mine but for the short period of time that I had it is was amazing because the packaging was cute and the smell was amazing.  It felt like the eos because they have the same concept going.  So I would repurchase.
Tina B.
La Quinta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a cute, small packaging. The formula is soft and the scent is subtle and sweet. It gets the job done, but there are better options for taking care of chapped lips
Kateri J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i gotta have my chapstick!! lol winter gets me & im constantly using & trying new ones to compare! this one is pretty good! smells amazing!! definitely would buy it again!