BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Sarah S.
This reminds me of EOS and the egg shaped Chapsticks. It's really easy to apply and leaves you lips looking fresh, soft, and hydrated. Not to bad of a price and it lasts a long time! I would definitely buy more.
Keymi L.
new york, NY
This is my favorite chap stick!!! It smells great and makes your lips so soft. I will continue to buy it and recommend it to everyone. It’s easy and simple to use. You can carry it around everywhere and use it winter and summer time just the same.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent lip product! I love how it makes your lips feel nice and soft! Yes, it met my expectations. I bought it at Walmart. It also has nice packaging! Yes, good value. No, not pricey at all. Yes, I would recommend to others. I love it!
Leilany M.
Seaside, CA
I've only tried this product once and it's ok . It's very soft and gentle on my lips. This product wasn't expensive at all. The packaging was really Nice and cute . I would recommend this product because it soft and it smells good this is very similar to a eos but it has its differences.
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
I used this lip balm tons and I really liked it! I loved the way my lips felt and it wasn't overly greasy, but it was a little bit. Also once you use all of the top part, you must use your fingers to use the part in the pot, which wasn't great.
Susan C.
Toms River, NJ
MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup I absolutely love this product. My mom does as well. It's so compact and smells so amazing. It is very easy to apply because it just glides in your lips. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Molly J.
This product is super soft and sometimes almost too soft. I like how the cap twists so it doesn't randomly pop off sometimes like normal chapsticks do. I bought it at target. Yes I would recommend to others because it is very long lasting.
Samantha M.
Eagle Pass, TX
I loved loved loved this prosuct from te first time i bought t !! It really helps my lips making them feels softer for a longer time! I bought this at my local walmart! Its easy to apply and very elegant and nice ! I would definitely but this again and i really recommended it
Meghan B.
One of my favorite chapsticks. I love the cube shape of it. It definitely met my expectations- the ball is so smooth to roll on your lips. I buy this all the time since I use it so much. I will definitely continue to use this product.
Olivia D.
I got this as a gift and after trying it I decided it was alright but just not my favorite. It doesn't last long and was a little too thick for my taste. It did smell nice and the packaging was great. However, idk if I'd recommend it.