BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I love the little cubes! But they're a pain in the rear once you get low. It doesn't feel as greasy as as stick brands but it seems to work fairly well. I pick it up on occasion when there's a coupon out and it's on sale. The flavor/scent isn't overpowering which is a plus.
Alexis M.
Lanse, MI
Soft lips cube chap stick was convenent and i got more use out of it compared to a chap stick you have you push up. I am now a repeated user i've bought this many times before. The packaging looks nice and is used well. I will most likely continue to buy this product.
Jordin C.
Soft lips is my second favorite lip balm ever !!!! It is long lasting it last me for hours. I could buy this every time I go to target there lip balm is great. It is easy to apply on lips and easy to store. I would buy this again and again. This product is amazing
Mai Ze V.
Packaging is really cute it does do the job but just isn't my favorite. I usedto love using these a long time ago in the skinny tubes though. Ive found a better chapstick in replace to this
Wanda C.
Ocala, FL
I love this product very cute and petite good packaging long lasting and very nice smell love this one it’s very easy to apply and moisturizing I would definitely buy it more often at Walmart great advertisement super affordable and love it i would buy this again
Emma U.
This lip balm has a wonderfully creamy texture. It glides on the lips like none other! The packaging is sleek and very pretty! It takes a while to soak into your lips, but I like that because the longer it takes, the more time you have to taste it! By the way, the taste is delicious! Softlips Cube
Michelle R.
Sacramento, CA
I love soft lips and have been using there lip products for years now. When they came out with these soft lip cubes I was instantly curious to try them. Not only do they come in cute packaging the product itself is so moisturizing on my lips and it smells divine!
Tania O.
Lemoore, CA
OMG! This product is AMAZING!!! It's packaging is so great and trendy! It definitely exceeds my expectations! It so easy to apply and all you do is snap open and apply. It is great value but it's a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Reina W.
I really like this lip balm!!!! The shape is fun like an EOS balm but the actual product is sooo much better at hydrating. Kept it in my backpack and school and it was very convenient to use during/between classes. Would purchase this again in the future.
Beatriz R.
Worcester , MA
I love how it's super cute & little so I can throw it in my bag. It just doesn't keep my lips moisturized through out the day. My lips tend to get chapped if I just wear this for a few days.