BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Mia D.
I love Softlips, ever since they came out. I bought my daughter the Hello Kitty ones and she loves them. They smell amazing and come in different flavors. I mostly use the Vanilla scented one or the Mentholatum one. Great for moisturizing and softening the lips.
Virginia j.
los angeles ca
I like this lipbalm, the outside is cute and when you open it, it’s bigger than what it looks like. Overall I like the texture but there are other alternatives that I like best, though it is a fair lipbalm with some flavor, I liked it, i recommend it !
Kristina H.
I have used this product once before. And if you don’t like using your hands to touch product then I don’t recommend this product. The packaging is cute but it also is very small and you don’t get as much product as you think. I would not recommend this product to others.
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
Amazing. Helped so much help during sports! I used it every day and it kept me feeling great and it couldn’t have please me more! I will continue to buy this product for years because it was such great quality and i will recommend it to anyone that asks!
Rachel P.
Ankeny, IA
It was pretty good! I mean, total rip off of EOS, but it did its job. My only problem with it was that it was kind of bulky and difficult to apply. Not much else that I would change though. It's very soothing.
Kaley F.
This lip balm is so cute and fun! Ive never seen packaging like this before and when i use it i get loads of questions! Its very hydrating without being cakey and the scent is delicious! I reach for this product first out of every other lip balm i own
luzelena r.
canadain
This
lip balm, is so cute but despite that it helps me through the day. This product
also smell like blossoms on your lips, it helps keeping your lips out of the dryness.
Its small enough to fit in your back pocket and you can take if your on the go.
Brenda G.
Yucaipa , CA
I picked this up instead of the EOS and i was pleasantly surprised. It actually helped my chapped lips. It had a soft scent and I felt my lips moisturized throughout the day. I picked up several of these and gifted them to my coworkers last Christmas
Hayley M.
It's ok. The cube makes the top awkward to get back on. The packaging is also difficult when it comes to getting down to that last little bit. It was longer lasting than the regular screw-tube, but not as practical. Stick with the regular two-pack!
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent lip product! I love how it makes your lips feel nice and soft! Yes, it met my expectations. I bought it at Walmart. It also has nice packaging! Yes, good value. No, not pricey at all. Yes, I would recommend to others. I love it!