BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Taahirah J.
Briarwood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this I believe from one of my voxboxes in the past and I do actually love it. It’s very similar the the esos brand but the way it makes your lips feel is slightly different
Isabelle D.
Lebanon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It feels great and moisturizing on my lips ! I love the packaging except it's are to store small places like pockets , I bought at dollar tree and I am a repeat user . I do recommend !
Vivian E.
swisher, ia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday I love these so much
They are super affordable for his great the are
Yes I love how they feel and how nice it is
Repeat user I love the product
I would recommend to others I love them
Lindsey H.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. The color is great and when you pump it out, the formula blends into the skin perfectly. Works just as it says it does and I have nothing negative to say. Would recommend.
Lisa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this design so much the only down side was that you receive little product in the container. The upside is that it's small enough to fit in your bag. It feels amazing on your lips.
Karolann W.
Richland hills
Personally, I canylt use these because they dry my lips out really bad, I wouldn't buy them again. PLUS the price ins really expensive for a lip product that dries my lips out.
Khephra L.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product at my local dollar tree store.. yes it was $1!! So I bought a couple & they work great. They have a minty cool feeling. They moisturize & heal dry lips.
Brittany B.
Love this product it makes my lips so soft and glossy, and its very moisturizing. I love using it in the winter when my lips get the driest. One of my favourite balms!!
Clarissa F.
lake elsinore
The cube is very beneficial all soft lips products are highly recommended for me! They are long lasting and you really don’t have to keep applying throughout the day. I would definitely buy it again!
Liv D.
Archbald, PA
I do like this product but I wouldn't say I love it, the packaging is pretty but I've never been able to get through a whole chapstick because of it. Though it is very soft on the lips and hydrating.