BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Jordin C.
Soft lips is my second favorite lip balm ever !!!! It is long lasting it last me for hours. I could buy this every time I go to target there lip balm is great. It is easy to apply on lips and easy to store. I would buy this again and again. This product is amazing
Michelle R.
Sacramento, CA
I love soft lips and have been using there lip products for years now. When they came out with these soft lip cubes I was instantly curious to try them. Not only do they come in cute packaging the product itself is so moisturizing on my lips and it smells divine!
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
Packaging is really cute it does do the job but just isn't my favorite. I usedto love using these a long time ago in the skinny tubes though. Ive found a better chapstick in replace to this
Wanda C.
Ocala, FL
I love this product very cute and petite good packaging long lasting and very nice smell love this one it’s very easy to apply and moisturizing I would definitely buy it more often at Walmart great advertisement super affordable and love it i would buy this again
Reina W.
I really like this lip balm!!!! The shape is fun like an EOS balm but the actual product is sooo much better at hydrating. Kept it in my backpack and school and it was very convenient to use during/between classes. Would purchase this again in the future.
Sierra M.
Apopka
This is definitely a nice/good product. I use it a lot. I am a repeat user. A lot of girls in my family use it. It is easy to apply/use. It makes my lips so soft. The packaging is nice and definitely really cute. Yes I would buy it again I absolutely love it.
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
I love how it's super cute & little so I can throw it in my bag. It just doesn't keep my lips moisturized through out the day. My lips tend to get chapped if I just wear this for a few days.
Jessica G.
Violet Hill, AR
I purchased the vanilla soft lips and it smells so so great. It last a long time on the lips feeling so smooth and moisturizing. It definitely met my expectations for a first time user. But I will most definitely be repurchasing and recommending this product.
Bobbie H.
American Fork
This is one of my current favorite products. It fits perfect in my purse or wallet, and smells absolutely amazing!! I have always loved soft lips and thought I would try their cube and it is now a huge favorite! I would buy this product over and over! Love!
Kristina H.
I have used this product once before. And if you don’t like using your hands to touch product then I don’t recommend this product. The packaging is cute but it also is very small and you don’t get as much product as you think. I would not recommend this product to others.