BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Lisa W.
Trenton, FL
Love the feel of the cube, its cute and fits easily in my purse. The texture on your lips is also great for a soft, silky glide on the lips gives great moisture and keeps lips hydrated.
Adalia G.
Stanton
The soft lips cube is amazing! They always have good smelling and tasting flavors. They kept my lips soft and smooth. This product is not expensive and works amazingly for easily dried lips like mine. I use this product everyday I can’t live without it.
Shealee N.
Jonesboro, AR
I don't enjoy this one all too much. After one application it only takes about 15 minutes for it to dry up and make my lips feel weird. If you buy this, you have to reapply constantly
Alexandria B.
East Syracuse, NY
I did not care for this product. It looks beautiful and that is what attracted me to it at first but I did not like the feeling it left on my lips. I would not recommend this product
Salma M.
De Queen, AR
Leave your lips very soft and lasts all day, I’ve only used this once but I didn’t hate it. I honestly feel like the predice is good for the amount of product it has and i might actually consider buying it again
Ara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Packing is what got me on this was so sleek and small looked like an ice cube small enough to fit in my purse but looked awkward when I put it in my pocket glided in smooth and soft
LaVern E.
Richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft lips have a very unique feel about it it's like you know you have dead skin on your lips that can build up but once you put the soft lips on your lips feel really really smooth
Seara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm because it has such a cute packaging and it does its job. The only problem I really had with it was when the balm reached to the end I had to use my finger. Also, the way you open the container is kind of bad because you could easily damage the balm inside if you're not careful.
Wanda W.
Tampa
As soft lips is a go to lip moisturizer for me, I was loving the new cube design. I found it easy to apply and simply stored in my smaller bags. I love that this product is available in many different stores.
Bethany F.
Boston
Very moisturizing when you need it. It's not my FIRST choice in chap stick BUT it does do the job when your lips are feeling dry and cracked. It is not pricey at all so for the price it's a decent chap stick.