BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the shape of these similar to EOS but square was more moisturizing than I expected it to be and packaging is adorable! Very affordable good product! Would buy again!Softlips Cube
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this chapstick. Lost it in the bottom of my purse easily and it kept my lips soft only for a while til they dried out again and I had to reapply, but the scent and flavor were good.
Alexis L.
Lorain
Beauty Junkie Expert
very cute and small product, Love the packaging. It did not meet my expectations packaging was super cute, wish it was a little more moisturizing. it is very cheap at the dollar store ,most likely would not buy it again.
Raven C.
Louisville,ms
This lip chap makes my lips feel so soft and smooth... it was not a pricey chapstick either. I recommend this product especially in the winter... it last a very long time and easy to apply.
Marissa B.
new york, new york
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the menthol healing and cooling effect of Softlips. Ugh! been using it for so many years now I can't say enough good things about it. It's one of the best lip healing items on the market hands down. Everyone - guy or girl should have this in their bag.
Misty W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I prefer the tube form of soft lips, this too is just as wonderful l. I do enjoy digging around in my purse and picking it right out due to the shape not being a cylinder like a pen.
🌹❤️ O.
Valley
I absolutely L O V E this product. It is not as good as an EOS BUT, it does do what it says and it keeps your lips hydrated through out the day. The packaging is really nice and I would consider buying it again! ❤❤️️
Pauline B.
Syosset
I love this product because I put it on at night and in the morning I wake up and it’s still on but it’s just really greasy and you can see it all over my mouth. I have all the colors and I do recommend this product.
Payton W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the soft lips cube. It makes my lips very soft &!it met my expectations. It was a good value and it was long lasting. It wasn't the most gentle on my lips but I like it a lot and I would recommend it to others.
Adalia G.
Stanton
The soft lips cube is amazing! They always have good smelling and tasting flavors. They kept my lips soft and smooth. This product is not expensive and works amazingly for easily dried lips like mine. I use this product everyday I can’t live without it.