BY SOFTLIPS

MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Jordan N.
California, CA
I saw this at Safeway and was curious how this lip product was. I don't think that the problem was bad but it did dry my lips and I know products that are the same price and better. For example baby lips. And Carmel works great too. There are better lip products than this
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
Love this product! Make my lips super moisturized. Use this product daily. I have been using this product for a really long time. Super cute packaging. I always pick these up at my local Wal-Mart, but is available at any drugstore also. I would recommend this to anyone.
Karen r.
lehigh acres
I really liked this product it is amazing. I have been using this product for some time now and it keeps my lips so moisturized. It also smells good which is always good. Its small and easy to use and it lasts for a really long time. I would buy this product again.
Mandy S.
St. Louis, MO
amazing lip balm and i love applying it! once i put it on it’s hard to put the balm down!! it tastes so good and makes my lips so soft and the stick is good to just put in ur pocket or in ur backpack. it’s so easy to carry around with u and i recommend this to everybody
Amanda M.
Sulphur, La
This is one of the best lip balms I hve ever used. Not only does it smell great but it keeps my lips hydrated for longer than any other lip balm I’ve ever used! It completely blew my expectations out of the water! I would recommend this to anyone with lips as dry as mine.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 My daughter is an amazing young lady, and she loves hello Kitty. This is one of her favorite lip glasses, Chapstick‘s to Carrie and her bag. She takes it with her year-round it has one sitting in the corner of her desk. Great product would highly recommend
Gladys W.
Wheeling
I picked this up at the checkout at Walmart. The cube is cute and the packaging is nice. The balm is soft and I like the minty feel on my lips. It was a nicer product than I expected. I njoy most of the products that soft lips makes and this one is a nice quality balm.
Jessica B.
Tucson
Not my cuppa tea prefer other products over this it is easy to put on and carry around your teenage daughter will always steal her from you she prefers it maybe it's more pinpointed towards teenagers and young adults but for 30 something I prefer a product that has benefits
Alexis M.
Lanse, MI
Soft lips cube chap stick was convenent and i got more use out of it compared to a chap stick you have you push up. I am now a repeated user i've bought this many times before. The packaging looks nice and is used well. I will most likely continue to buy this product.
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
I’m a bit of a chapstick aficionado and I happened to buy this one day on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it. The packaging is quirky and it has a great scent. My only complaint is that I had to reapply it more than I like to. It absorbs into your lips fairly fast.

back