BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 98 reviews
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
Sara N.
I use this daily when I get out of the shower to prep my lips for lipstick or gloss. I find its very hydrating & helps lips feel soft & smooth. Its very easy to apply although I am not a big fan of the twist on/off top as its easy to accidentally get product on cap if you dont put it on perfectly.
Taylor D.
Don't really have any complaints on this product, but I don't have anything nice to say about it either. It's just a really thin lip balm and didn't do anything special. I didn't see my lips get really dry, but I didn't see them really moisturized either. I'd probably pass on buying this again.
Yvonne C.
Malvern, AR
I have used this product for about three months.  It has a pleasant glide to it. It's not overpowering in the way of scent. The feel lasts a long time.  I use it before bed and my lips are nice and soft and supple.  I would like to see more flavors but will give it a 100%!
Erinn L.
I have been a lover of soft lips for years. I love how smooth their formula is and how it doesn’t feel too thick when applied. I was heartbroken when they switched from the tubes to the cubes and got rid of the cherry. I immediately stocked up on all I could find bc I love the formula so much
selina p.
this is one of my favorite chapsticks. it’s cute and easy to bring anywhere. i have used this for years and my lips are never ever chapped. it smells good and apply so easy. recommended if you have never tried.
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
Texture wise I really liked it and it had a nice fragrance. This was my first time using this brand and product. It goes on nicely and very inexpensive. It leaves a sheer look on your lips. However I didn’t feel any difference moisture wise on my lips so I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Ashley C.
Clayton, MI
Okay the cube shape is what got me to buy it funky shaped chapstick are like a go to I guess. I’m not super impressed with the quality of the actual chapstick, it does nothing to heal cracked or chapped lips but only to put some sort of hydrating layer that never really soaks in
Mercedes B.
westville
I love chapstick as much as the next girl but this is truly something else. It feels like heaven on your lips and it feels like a steal with a price like that. It didn't just meet my expectations it surpassed them. If you want a next level chapstick then you're in the right place.
Milly U.
The packaging of this is quite similar to the EOS lip balms, the product is also very similar.Easy application as you just unscrew the lid. Product does last a long time and is very affordable.
Terry N.
Westfield
This is a great product it is easier to apply and very soft and the packaging is move also very easy to apply I bought it at Walmart stores and also CVS I always purchase this item and will comtimie also it lasts a long time and I love it so much I recommend to others