BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Jewell A.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product at Target it was very affordable it was under $5 which is a super duper good price definitely one of the best lip balms that I've tried would buy again it's a really good size and easy to carry around with me. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family and the packaging is absolutely adorable and I love the brand in general I have bought many things from them in the past and I'm very satisfied with this lip balm.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to chapstick itself but I do not like the packaging. It’s cute to look at but not for use. I constantly miss and “chip” the chapstick m, you have to slowly and carefully put the top back on, I don’t have time for that.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the feeling of my lips after applying the lip cube balm. It’s my best defense against dry lips and it smells great too. Of all the different types of lip balms this is by far my favorite- even over basic chap stick!
Kelsey K.
Very amazing chapstick I absolutely love it! I will continue to purchase this chapstick it’s very long lasting and goes on perfectly! My husband even loves it! I bought it at dollar general. It’s my favorite and i recommend it to everyone to use!
Taylor M.
Ormond Beach
Very hydrating when first applied to the lips. I got this in part of my birthday presents last year and it was nice to keep in my purse I just found myself using it fairly often since it didn’t stay all day for me.
anna b.
Wilmington , DE
it has a good flavor and leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft it met all of my expectations and has good value, one of my favorite things to soften my lips i recommend it to everyone with dry or chapped lips
Melody R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product! The balm itself is nice and soft. I love the square shape, but honestly I felt like they were just copying eos, but instead of making the packaging a sphere they made it a square! 🤣😅 lol that's just my opinion! I do remember it getting dirty pretty fast though, so keep an eye out for that!  MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip MakeupMENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
Sam S.
St. Louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
AAAHHH!!! It's the cube! I love this little guy. He gives me the right amount of moisture and comfort during the day. Plus look and him and his funky shape. I love this little guy. I haven't seen him wondering around for awhile so if you all know where he is let me know. I really want like 3 more of these. In case you haven't figured it out, I love this little guy and all the hydration he brings to the table.
Cari F.
Lake Jackson
When I got this product I was happy about the new packaging but quickly took that back for when I got home the product had melted to the top and when i opened it, the product slipped right out on to the floor I then decided to repurchase cause I truly love the brand but was sad when I got the second one it was slipping off the applicator and I ended trying to fix it myself but gave up after quite a defeat
Emily T.
Rochester
This product is so amazing as well because it hydrates and plumps your lips without your lips feeling sticky and dry after like ten minutes. It’s so amazing and worth the money to buy it! I recommend this!