BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
Get it now it's a must have in every girl's purse this is my top #1 to go to i get mine at Wal-Mart been using everyday also use on my lol one cause it does last long and the packaging is super cute absolutely love it I recommend to the fullest try it I promise you won't regret it
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Omg where do i start i absolutely love soft lip lip balm. Its very easy to apply.. Ive recieved this years ago from influensters complientary and after that ive went to and bought my own. I love the packaging i will always buy this i just be forgetting. I recommend to everyone i love how it smells how soft it make ur lips and the lil gloss of lips from it i can go on and on about this product...😍❤😍❤❤❤😍
Makeup_lover B.
Bronx
It was amazing it kept my lips soft and it’s had nice packing but for me the product finished a little to fast. The price point of it was good it was like 4 or 5 dollar I bought it at Walgreens and yes I would but it again.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Feels great & doesn’t dry out my lips, makes them super soft & smooth. I do hate that I need to reapply a lot throughout the day, but lip balms only last so long. Definitely one of my go to brands during the colder months. I’m a HUGE lip balm person & always have a few different brands & flavors to pick from in my purse at all times!
Tiffany P.
New London, CT
The cube packaging of the lip balm was nice and aesthetically pleasing. The product was pricy compared to an average lip balm that serves the same purpose. The product isn't as long lasting and the moisture on the lips wasn't as prolonged. Although the product serves its purpose for awhile, during harsh winters, I would need to reapply frequently.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
I love soft lips , my lips are never dry and cracked I put this on everyday I usually get mines from a local Walmart which their typically 2-3$ And inexpensive to keep your lips moist for most the day I would recommend this product to anyone who consistently has dry peeling lips it’s super soft and not greasy feeling as well with great scents !
Katie T.
Aitkin, MN
I bought one of these and LOVED it, when my mom was sick in the hospital this is what I found to work the best on her lips because they were so dry and peeling from being so dehydrated. She really liked this stuff. I would definitely get this stuff again. It is one of the silkiest smoothest lip balms I've tried. Definitely recommend.
Meca H.
Sacramento, CA
I am excited about this product. I love how it makes my lips feel soft. I purchased it at Walgreens. The packaging is what caught my eye and I liked the shape. It was a good price as well and I will continue purchasing this lip balm.
Tali M.
Chicago , IL
These cubes are great. Moisturize my lips when they're dry and it also smells great. But what I really love is the shape of this product especially. Its just so easy to use. Its not messy to use like a tub of lip balm where you have to use your fingers and it holds its shape so you don't have to worry about getting it everywhere.
Analisa C.
California
I think that this product was ok. I think that it didn't really meet my expectations it said that it was super moisturizer I didn't feel it did what it was supposed to. It was a little pricey considering it came with so little and didn't meet the standards. Overall don't think I will recommend this product.