Buy on Amazon
Octavia M.
Just like the EOS, or the Chapstick brand Chapstick‘s that are in the bulky containers, I’m not crazy about the packaging on this product. However I got one of these in an Influenster box when I first joined, and this Chapstick was the best thing to have handy for all day use, it’s not sticky, it’s not thick and the flavor is awesome! I also really enjoy how you can pull the bottom off of these if the product gets too low so you can use every last bit!
Jewell A.
I got this product at Target it was very affordable it was under $5 which is a super duper good price definitely one of the best lip balms that I've tried would buy again it's a really good size and easy to carry around with me. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family and the packaging is absolutely adorable and I love the brand in general I have bought many things from them in the past and I'm very satisfied with this lip balm.
selina p.
this is one of my favorite chapsticks. it’s cute and easy to bring anywhere. i have used this for years and my lips are never ever chapped. it smells good and apply so easy. recommended if you have never tried.
Lupe A.
Long Beach
I like how it gives moisture to my lips, my lips are pretty dry, and as a first time user I can say I really liked it. I got it at Walgreens, it was within my price range, so it worked out good for me.
Chaparrita M.
Love the shape of this lip balm 🤗😍 love the smell too.. sometimes it was hard to open it, if didn’t close right. But other than that its a pretty good product. Keeps your lips moisturized and smeeling good
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
Get it now it's a must have in every girl's purse this is my top #1 to go to i get mine at Wal-Mart been using everyday also use on my lol one cause it does last long and the packaging is super cute absolutely love it I recommend to the fullest try it I promise you won't regret it
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Omg where do i start i absolutely love soft lip lip balm. Its very easy to apply.. Ive recieved this years ago from influensters complientary and after that ive went to and bought my own. I love the packaging i will always buy this i just be forgetting. I recommend to everyone i love how it smells how soft it make ur lips and the lil gloss of lips from it i can go on and on about this product...😍❤😍❤❤❤😍
Taylor R.
Boise, ID
I own this and absolutely love it! It’s in such cute packaging as well. The price is fairly decent as for most lip balms. But it definitely is something handy to keep in your purse and grab out.
Makeup_lover B.
It was amazing it kept my lips soft and it’s had nice packing but for me the product finished a little to fast. The price point of it was good it was like 4 or 5 dollar I bought it at Walgreens and yes I would but it again.
Carissa H.
the cube i love. keeps lips smooth and smelling great, i use it st work mostly. it’s an easy grab and easy to apply throughout the day. i also have one at home that i keep near the door for whenever i’m walking around.