BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Eugenis J.
Saint Cloud, FL
When I went to college, this was my faithful companion. She always wore radiant, soft, healthy lips. They have a very good aroma and taste. All my classmates bought it. It had all sorts of variety.. 100% Recommended.
McKenzie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Overall a pretty decent lip balm. It does leave some residue on your lips but I do love the taste of it. I am not a huge fan of the shape of it as I prefer lip balm in a tube and it can be odd to use with the ball. I would certainly recommend to others if they are okay with the overall shape of it.
Stephany. D.
Long Is City, NY
Love, love, love! Softlips is great in general but this cube is just so cute and comfortable. I've had mine for over 6mos. Long lasting and really great product. I love the light scent it's just the right ratio of scent in there. Not overbearing like a lot of other products. Zero complaints with this one.
Emily H.
Works pretty well and it holds up well for years. I've had mine for about 2 years and it has been in the washer or left out in 110°+ weather and has not melted or fallen apart. I do have to say that soft lips does have other products that make the lips softer; however, if you want something that is sweet smelling and tasting and lasts a long time, this is it
Alexis S.
 Soft lips is one of my favorite it’s like the eos lip bomb but it’s more stronger it has a cool feel when u put it on ur lips and it’s very easy to apply and use first I used I feel in love with it makes your lips super smooth and I would buy it again lol after im done with the one I’m using right now
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
These lip balms are pretty good for the summer. I don't recommend them for the winter because they don't provide enough moisture. I have found that they are more difficult to use after they've become more worn down.
Jessica R.
Aurora, IL
These cubes are my everyday chopsticks and they aren't sticky and very light weight. I wear alone or under a liquid lipstick so my lips don't get so dried out with the liquid lips. These are definitely a must have!
Sara N.
I use this daily when I get out of the shower to prep my lips for lipstick or gloss. I find its very hydrating & helps lips feel soft & smooth. Its very easy to apply although I am not a big fan of the twist on/off top as its easy to accidentally get product on cap if you dont put it on perfectly.
Taylor D.
Don't really have any complaints on this product, but I don't have anything nice to say about it either. It's just a really thin lip balm and didn't do anything special. I didn't see my lips get really dry, but I didn't see them really moisturized either. I'd probably pass on buying this again.
Yvonne C.
Malvern, AR
I have used this product for about three months.  It has a pleasant glide to it. It's not overpowering in the way of scent. The feel lasts a long time.  I use it before bed and my lips are nice and soft and supple.  I would like to see more flavors but will give it a 100%!