BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Jenna C.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so soft and makes your lips feel so silky i bought this for my chapped lips because i work in a warehouse where the air is very dry i loved this its cheaper than eos and about the same smoothness
Diamond C.
Philadelphia
Amazing product definitely would purchase again. Firstly, the flavor is amazing. I’ve purchased this around 4 times and it’s always been good results it’s small size is perfect for purses and pockets. Very moisturizing and leave lips soft
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this little jar design. Soft lips is great and most leave a sheen to your Lips. I purchased from a local drug store. I will continue to repurchase because it’s such a great product. Love it so much
Rafaela O.
New York, New York
This helped me a lot! When it’s cold, my lips get very dry and this product was my salvation! I am so happy with this and I always tell my friends to get it! Blistex Soft & Lush Lip Balm, SPF 15
ivory s.
Jackson
I absolutely love this product. I have always had trouble finding a lip balm that suits my dry lips and actually improves the state of them, and these sure do the trick. Thank the lord for them other!!
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these they are so cute hard to find though they only sell them at target that i have seen. Not sure if they still do. Good smooth feel love the menthol cool feel very quenching leaves lips hydrated.
Shyanne R.
Washburn
I love it very much! Amazing product it works good and lasts a long time as well the packaging is also very well made and good I got it at Walmart they are pretty good yes I would buy it again any day
Aina M.
Acworth
This product is really nice. I've used several products for my lips but this actually stands by its name. Keeps the lips soft and hydrated for a good amount of time. Feels good and tastes even better.
Channelle C.
Houston
Absolutely love this lip balm. I remember I went to the store to purchase a new one and I couldn’t find it anywhere. But when I did find it, i purchased a few so I wouldn’t run out. Definitely my fav.
Milly U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging of this is quite similar to the EOS lip balms, the product is also very similar.Easy application as you just unscrew the lid. Product does last a long time and is very affordable.