BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Liv D.
Ardmore, AL
Love the packaging!! Super cute and compact. It smells amazing to me! Keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day. The only time I really have to reapply is after eating which is pretty oblivious! I would buy this again and again! Great product!
I like this product. Personally I do not like the cubes. I would prefer the sticks. I got it from target. I have used and re-purchased this product many of times. I would probably buy again but I would just prefer the sticks. It works very well.
Serena R.
Killeen, TX
I love it, I love the packaging and how small and handy it is. I also love how moisturized it makes my lips feel. My last plus for this product is the scent it smells good without being overpowering
zsazsa M.
This stuff didn’t do anything for me. I think it was pretty Run of the mill. Honestly I prefer other brands like Burt’s Bees which is also Run of the mill but cheaper
Esmeralda C.
kentwood
This product is fun and cute. It has a great smell and tastes sweet and nice if you accidentally get it in your mouth. But it just was not moisturizing enough for me.
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Super cute little cube. Great tasting and long lasting. I like the uniqueness of the cube. It is small and compact fits nicely into makeup bag. Works really well for chapped lips
Smells and tastes amazing, so you don’t have to worry about licking your lips. However, not as moisturizing as I thought because my lips were still cracked even after. However, it does make lips super soft.
Sophie F.
I can not live without this product. I use it every day before I do my makeup. It is so hydrating on the lips. It is a great value not very expensive. I definitely recommend this to everybody even men.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Like theses. The concept is nothing special. Pretty much a knockoff of eos except it's a different shape. I bought mine at CVS. I do have to say their customer service is phenomenal though. When I opened mine out of the package it was broken, I reached out to them through Twitter and they immediately responded and asked me for my address so that they could send a new one. The new one came right away and I was very pleased with it.
Brittany B.
Love this product it makes my lips so soft and glossy, and its very moisturizing. I love using it in the winter when my lips get the driest. One of my favourite balms!!