BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Tina B.
La Quinta, CA
It has a cute, small packaging. The formula is soft and the scent is subtle and sweet. It gets the job done, but there are better options for taking care of chapped lips
Nichole P.
Bought this product at Walmart. Keeps my lips soft and feeling great! Not sticky. The price was reasonable- not pricey at all. It didn’t wear off quickly like most lip products. I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Cassandra W.
This product rocks to have in the winter. Especially when you may be dry and congested. I use this when my nose and lips are red and sore. I love the menthol smell
Chelsea C.
I love how minty and sweet this little compacted lip balm is. I love the little tingle on the lips. Leaves lips nice and soft. Easy to use and cute packaging as well.
Michaela C.
This one is really good! Doesn’t taste like chemicals. Can a chapstick be long lasting? If so, this one is. Don’t have to keep reapplying to get desired softness. Would definitely buy it again, but it’s pricey for what it is.
Liv D.
Ardmore, AL
Love the packaging!! Super cute and compact. It smells amazing to me! Keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day. The only time I really have to reapply is after eating which is pretty oblivious! I would buy this again and again! Great product!
I like this product. Personally I do not like the cubes. I would prefer the sticks. I got it from target. I have used and re-purchased this product many of times. I would probably buy again but I would just prefer the sticks. It works very well.
zsazsa M.
This stuff didn’t do anything for me. I think it was pretty Run of the mill. Honestly I prefer other brands like Burt’s Bees which is also Run of the mill but cheaper
Serena R.
Killeen, TX
I love it, I love the packaging and how small and handy it is. I also love how moisturized it makes my lips feel. My last plus for this product is the scent it smells good without being overpowering
Esmeralda C.
kentwood
This product is fun and cute. It has a great smell and tastes sweet and nice if you accidentally get it in your mouth. But it just was not moisturizing enough for me.