BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Mary H.
Abingdon, VA
I love these but I can never find them available anywhere. I have tested these and reviewed them after having them sent to me for free in the mail. I imagine these could be very pricey, I could be wrong. I always keep my go tos lip balm brands in my purse like chap stick, eos, and carmex these are always at the check outs at Wal-Mart or dollar general, if this brand was more available I would purchase more often.
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
Perfect and my always favorite lip balm all the time. This is helpful and amazing expectation. Diffinetly buy over and over. The package though so pretty. I bought them during on sales plus coupons. This is also product I gift to my family and friend.
Jazmine B.
Mauston, WI
This product is amazing. It's so hydrating and so smooth. I bought it at a local Shopko that is in my home town. It is was my first time buy and I was not disappointed. My expectations were completely met! This is something I would 100% buy it again! The best part is that is smells amazing and keeps your lips soft as well as hydrated.
Aidyn L.
These lip cubes are so cute and fun to use! Since they are small, they are convenient for storing in my purse, workbag or lunch bag! I personally love all of the smells and have never had a reaction, however my SO tried it and his lips began to tingle and swell :( I just advise that you try a little to make sure you won't have a reaction before you apply it all over your lips!
Alicia T.
Made my lips feel amazing. Definitly was a great purchase since there was a coupon on them when I bought them. It definitly met my expectations. I didn’t have high expectations because it was cheap. But it was actually pretty good for the price. i already recommended them to others when I saw the coupon that would make them only .50$.
Morgan D.
I love these little softlips cubes!! I used to only use Eos but switched to these little guys after I had multiple occurrences of mold growing on my Eos products. I used to use softlips as a kid, and my mom has always used them for as long as I can remember, I don't know why I ever stopped but I'm glad I found them in my life again!
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Absolutely love MENTHOLATUM. Not just because it's in the cutest little handy dandy convenient cube ever but because you can feel it dive deep down inside your lips and hydrate and sooth on impact. I carry this at all times and have a whole drawer full of them. I prefer mentholated products and this is in my top 5 by far.
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
So I've basically tried every chapstick/lip treatment there is out there and I have nothing to bad to say about none of them. So I'm being honest and this one is okay I mean it does the job but it feels a bit to dry, what I mean is that it stays on the lips but not for long. I find myself having to re-apply very often .
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this just as much as the regular soft lips tubes. I left off a star because the cube shape doesn’t fit well in my pocket, so I often leave it at home or in my car, which isn’t helpful. The cube is better than some spherical lib balm though because it clicks when it’s closed, so it doesn’t get as gunky as others.
kennedy b.
I've used and bought this product many times since I always seem to loose them! the moisture is very nice but doesn't seem to last very long and seems a bit tacky instead of smooth moisture. definitely easy to use but the tackiness sort of sets me off.