BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa C.
Albuquerque
Softlips is very creamy and makes your lips feeling silky after you put it on. It is very inexpensive and very easy to use, you can get it at any drug store or gas station. I recommend this product to anyone.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute packaging but the scent/flavor was funky. I don't generally like a lot of flavor or strong scents and this was just too much for me. The formula was okay. Left my lips soft, but couldn't take the flavor.
Mary S.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute packaging. Reminds me of the eos lip balms. Kind of gimmicky.. doesn't really moisturizer the lips. Although they do have great tasting flavors/scents. I wouldn't really recommend buying them again.
Roxana s.
Quincy
Love this lip balm as well. Very soothing and shocking different then most products. I love the nature shine it gives as well as an easy container. It last a while and ur lips never looked naturally shinier.
Prince M.
Big Sandy
I actually really like this lip cube, but my only problem is that the chap stick did burn my lips a little bit, and the smell was very strong, if that doesn't bother you then I would recommend go pick it up!
Sonia S.
New York
This is my go-to chapstick. The container is adorable and is very easy to find in my bag. I have gone through 5 of these in the past year. It’s a light refreshing flavor and leaves my lips hydrated and soft!
cali l.
Soft lips lips products make your lips really soft, they definitely live up to the name! they are super easy to apply to anyone. i got this product at my local target. i was a little unsure if it was a good quality product, but now i know it works well and i tell all my friends to use it when they need lip stuff
Diana L.
New Rochelle
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these not the best but they work. The thing I don’t like is the packaging I have crushed the soft lips so may times by accident at the end it just fell off. I recommend this but be careful closing it.
Julie F.
Fairfield
I absolutely love this little adorable balm cube! It comes in a tasty fruity flavor and allows you to feel the moisture. You can find it at your local CVS or Walmart. I recommend this to friends and family.
Ali C.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I absolutely love this little cube lip balm. I got mine in a Vox Box but saw them at Target and Walmart and plan of getting another one since the price is worth the lip balm. Highly recommended