BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Melody R.
I like this product! The balm itself is nice and soft. I love the square shape, but honestly I felt like they were just copying eos, but instead of making the packaging a sphere they made it a square! 🤣😅 lol that's just my opinion! I do remember it getting dirty pretty fast though, so keep an eye out for that!  MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip MakeupMENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
AAAHHH!!! It's the cube! I love this little guy. He gives me the right amount of moisture and comfort during the day. Plus look and him and his funky shape. I love this little guy. I haven't seen him wondering around for awhile so if you all know where he is let me know. I really want like 3 more of these. In case you haven't figured it out, I love this little guy and all the hydration he brings to the table.
Cari F.
Lake Jackson
When I got this product I was happy about the new packaging but quickly took that back for when I got home the product had melted to the top and when i opened it, the product slipped right out on to the floor I then decided to repurchase cause I truly love the brand but was sad when I got the second one it was slipping off the applicator and I ended trying to fix it myself but gave up after quite a defeat
Jamie W.
I got this in a voxbox and i think it was strawberry or raspberry. The packaging is cool, but not pocket friendly. It is literally too big to fit in my pocket and it doesn’t feel comfortable. It is pretty bulky. I keep this on my purse on my desk at work. It has a nice minty refreshness when applied to the lips. I love how it feels on my lips. Nice and smooth. Not sticky feeling at all nor gooey feeling.
Rayzhine G.
Hurley, New Mexico
This product is pretty good. The smell is amazing and it lasts pretty long. I got mine at Walmart for a little over 2 dollars which is a little pricey. The packaging isn't my favorite because it doesn't feel too great in my pocket, but if you carry around a purse, it definitely comes in handy. It leaves the lips feeling very hydrated for a while. The formula is great a, I just don't like the cube packaging. Overall, I think that this product works well for what it was made for and I actually have bought this product again.
Shanygne B.
Don’t get me wrong this smells amazing & doesn’t have too bad of a taste as weird as that sounds. I mean sometimes when you eat something it just happens; you taste your lip balm lol. Any who this lip balm did totally nothing for me. It made my lips shiny but they felt extremely dry even after multiple times of applying. I would recommend this to children, not any adult looking for decent results.
Reanne W.
I know that a lot of people have a strong feeling about mentholatum you usually love the smell or hate it but I personally think that it is the best kind of chopstick product that there is. No matter how chapped my lips are they always tend to be soothed by this product.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
I absolutely love using the Mentholatum Cube lip balms! I have tried several different flavors and they are all fantastic. These lip balms are so smooth and they are like butter when you apply them. I received mine in my stocking for Christmas and I would definitely buy them for others.
Emma H.
This is the best lip balm out there that I have found that mosturizes my lips and wears very well under lipstick or lipgloss! I’ve used a lot of lip balms and this is one of the best tasting and long lasting ( I don’t have to reapply it very often throughout the day!) I will be continuing to buy this product a part of my every day makeup routine :)
Madison D.
Provo, UT
I love this lip balm, especially in the winter. It keeps your lips feeling healthy, hydrated and smooth. The product is long lasting and has an impressive shelf life. I used the product several times a day and it kept my lips feeling healthy and full.