BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Clarissa F.
lake elsinore
The cube is very beneficial all soft lips products are highly recommended for me! They are long lasting and you really don’t have to keep applying throughout the day. I would definitely buy it again!
Shamini P.
Phoenix
Love love ❤ this. I love How this works. Love the texture too. And the sweet smell too. It has a sweet taste too. I just love everything about it. It lasts for quite long time before u need to reapply it.
Sophie M.
Provo
This lip balm keeps your lips soft all day. One thing I didn’t really like was that it was grainy. But I would still buy this again because of how long it keep my lips soft
Kenia C.
New york, NY
So when I first saw them I was like cute and soft lips it must be good too. The packaging is adorable. It is very smooth and moisturizing but the smell was too overpowering
Victoria P.
This got on my lips and IMMEDIATELY dried them up. I HATE this lip balm. I gave it away to someone after using it once. I wouldn't finish it up with how bad my lips felt.
Heather S.
Hatfield
The shape of the tub is not very convenient. I prefer a tube that can easily fit in your pocket. Other than that, it is an average product but you can't go wrong with it.
Haleymcelyea M.
elkmont
They are an amazing product especially if you have dry lips it’s hard to keep my lips hydrated but this does the trick you should totally go buy it. It works like a dream.Softlips Cube
Kateri J.
i gotta have my chapstick!! lol winter gets me & im constantly using & trying new ones to compare! this one is pretty good! smells amazing!! definitely would buy it again!
Tina B.
La Quinta, CA
It has a cute, small packaging. The formula is soft and the scent is subtle and sweet. It gets the job done, but there are better options for taking care of chapped lips
Nichole P.
Bought this product at Walmart. Keeps my lips soft and feeling great! Not sticky. The price was reasonable- not pricey at all. It didn’t wear off quickly like most lip products. I would definitely recommend this to friends!