BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product very cute packaging, moisture lasts about 30 minutes or so not very long but I have seen a difference in my lips once using this product so it's a very good investment and yes I buy this monthly
Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
Love this product and used it all the time. It met my expectations as a chapstick but I felt I had to reapply a lot to keep the silky softness. Can be found anywhere and at convenient stores and would recommend.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is phenomenal! the square shape is unique, making it incredibly easy to find in the bottom of a full purse. the flavors are wonderful and my lips always feel satisfied! i would absolutely recommend.
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expected a better product for the money. Seemed to slide off on the lips too easily and too much product was wasted. Almost seemed to melt, but it was a cute little idea and I liked the easy to hold cube shape.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live for soft lips, their products are inexpensive, but excellent products. Made my lips extremely soft, exceeded what I hoped for. The cube adds extra pizazz due to the unique design. Loved it! You will too.
Lynda G.
Houston Texas
I love this product. I currently have 3 of them because how good they work for me, it makes your lips unbelievably soft and I love the feeling of having them moisturized and nice feeling. It is a great product.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn’t super impressed with this product. It doesn’t stay on your lips very long and had almost a grit consistency. It’s definitely not worth the $4 price tag. I would recommend skipping out on this product.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my favorite Chapstick since I was a little girl. The original is always so thin and when I was little I always wish the product was actually bigger I was so happy when I found this in a store one day it is the perfect size now.
Vanessa C.
Albuquerque
Softlips is very creamy and makes your lips feeling silky after you put it on. It is very inexpensive and very easy to use, you can get it at any drug store or gas station. I recommend this product to anyone.
Mary S.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute packaging. Reminds me of the eos lip balms. Kind of gimmicky.. doesn't really moisturizer the lips. Although they do have great tasting flavors/scents. I wouldn't really recommend buying them again.