BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to carry around except in pants pocket looks a little funny. Works great for the lips. Though i do not have severe lip issues. Keeping the moisturize is essential when wearing lipgloss or any matte lip product.
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s works so well ! I’d recommend it to anyone ! Great prices and easily accessible. It’s worth every penny ! And it’s packaging? It’s SO CUTE ! I will definitely be buying more the next time I run to the store !
Adrianne J.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product like a year ago. It glides very smooth on my lips it's not a very long lasting product and the smell is very strong so it could become annoying after a while... like their products but would not buy this particular product again.
Alex G.
This chapstick is amazing. The only thing is the packaging. Yes it is very very cute but it's a weird shape so it looks weird in your pocket. But the product overall is great leaves my lips feeling very soft and Tastes good if it get in your mouth :)
Elizabeth J.
columbia
Very soft on the lips. Has a good smell and stayed on for a good amount of time. Didn't sting or burn when applying. Pretty packaging. Non expensive compared to most and defiantly worth it. Can find at ulta or even wal mart. I always have one handy.
Sierra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ran out of blistex one day so I went on over to CVS and bought this little cube, it was $3 and for the price it is sooo worth it! If you use it sparingly, I guarantee you that it’ll last you about 2-4 months. Super great quality, highly recommend!
Ashley K.
Mashpee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get chapped lips really bad sometimes and have a hard time finding stuff that really helps, but this chapstick definitely helps. It moisturizes my lips really good. This is one of the chapsticks I use the most.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is phenomenal! the square shape is unique, making it incredibly easy to find in the bottom of a full purse. the flavors are wonderful and my lips always feel satisfied! i would absolutely recommend.
Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
Love this product and used it all the time. It met my expectations as a chapstick but I felt I had to reapply a lot to keep the silky softness. Can be found anywhere and at convenient stores and would recommend.
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product very cute packaging, moisture lasts about 30 minutes or so not very long but I have seen a difference in my lips once using this product so it's a very good investment and yes I buy this monthly