BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love how soft my lips feel after using. I picked one up for mumt 8 year old daughter and she loves it too.
The cub is small and looks cool I found ours at dollar tree
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
I like to chapstick itself but I do not like the packaging. It’s cute to look at but not for use. I constantly miss and “chip” the chapstick m, you have to slowly and carefully put the top back on, I don’t have time for that.
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
YES! YES! YES! Absolutely love this chapstick. Eos and soft lips are my top brands. They are alittle bit more on the pricey side but for a great chapstick that last all day and keeps my lips soft is all that counts to me!
Annelise T.
I love this it always keep my lips soft
And it's a good price not too expensive
I have been using this product for over 3 years. I wasn't expecting to like this because it was drug store. It was very hard to find for a while but I finale found it at a target
Kaitlin F.
Omg love this stuff! I also have the mint one like this and love both! Leaves lips feeling super soft, very hydrating, and it smells amazing! I also love the little cube shape container it comes in! Would def recommend!
Sharon H.
I love the cool moisturizing feeling that the cube gives, but it wears off a bit fast for me. I like to rub my lips together when they feel soft, but then the lip balm comes off. Wore down my first cube in about 2 weeks
Jacqueline D.
Woodstock, CT
I BIRNG THSIS T SCHOOL ALL THE TIME ITS GREAT LOVE THE PACKING, IT SMELLS GREAT, LOVE THE FEEELING OF IT YES IT DID i LOVOE IT SOO MUCH NICE PACKING SO CUTE REPEAT USER OFO COURSE WHO WOULDNT USE IT YES OF COURSE i WOULD IT IS OVER AND OVOER AGAIN OF COURSE!
Kelslin J.
Love the smell of the lip balm. It's a great moisturizer for a short period of time. I find myself having to reapply a lot with this one but still something to carry around in your purse in case of a dry lip emergency!
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Love my SoftLips cube! I keep it in my purse so I always have it with me. I've used it every day for over a month and it's still quite large. It smells great and glides on super easily. Doesn't pull at the lips at all.
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This product lip balm was very creamy. I loved it when I bought so it cant wait to get more it was great for the summer having dry lips it is just what I needed , the packaging is also cute little square I loved it.