BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Misty W.
While I prefer the tube form of soft lips, this too is just as wonderful l. I do enjoy digging around in my purse and picking it right out due to the shape not being a cylinder like a pen.
🌹❤️ O.
Valley
I absolutely L O V E this product. It is not as good as an EOS BUT, it does do what it says and it keeps your lips hydrated through out the day. The packaging is really nice and I would consider buying it again! ❤❤️️
Payton W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the soft lips cube. It makes my lips very soft &!it met my expectations. It was a good value and it was long lasting. It wasn't the most gentle on my lips but I like it a lot and I would recommend it to others.
Ara R.
Packing is what got me on this was so sleek and small looked like an ice cube small enough to fit in my purse but looked awkward when I put it in my pocket glided in smooth and soft
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
Soft lips have a very unique feel about it it's like you know you have dead skin on your lips that can build up but once you put the soft lips on your lips feel really really smooth
Bethany F.
Boston
Very moisturizing when you need it. It's not my FIRST choice in chap stick BUT it does do the job when your lips are feeling dry and cracked. It is not pricey at all so for the price it's a decent chap stick.
Wanda W.
Tampa
As soft lips is a go to lip moisturizer for me, I was loving the new cube design. I found it easy to apply and simply stored in my smaller bags. I love that this product is available in many different stores.
Kiera H.
howland
Tastes great. Moisturizes very well. Leaves a tingling sensation. It keeps my lips hydrated a long time. It’s cute packaging and easy to use. I used this a lot and would buy again
Taahirah J.
Briarwood, NY
I got this I believe from one of my voxboxes in the past and I do actually love it. It’s very similar the the esos brand but the way it makes your lips feel is slightly different
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I love this product! It feels great and moisturizing on my lips ! I love the packaging except it's are to store small places like pockets , I bought at dollar tree and I am a repeat user . I do recommend !