BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Samantha L.
Palm Harbor
Love these! They don't melt and become useless like other brands. Smells great and looks really great on. Perfect for layering with lip pencils. First found them at target and am very happy I did!
Caitlyn T.
Denham Springs
I’ve been completely obsessed with this lip balm since it came out. You can never have two many lip balms and this one has to be in my top 5 favorites. It last so long and I have already purchased this for a 7th time!!! It smells so sweet and would definitely recommend.
Selina O.
Pawtucket, RI
I always have one of these in my bag with me. I love how this lip balm makes my lips feel, hydrated and healthy. I rave about this to all of my friends, it is such a great product at a good price
Cynthia C.
DeRidder
I loved the packaging and how compact it is. Fits nicely in a pocket or purse. The texture was excellent. The price is definitely worth the value. I bought this product at Walmart. I would most definitely purchase this again.
lexie s.
Stockton, CA
glides on amazingly and leaves my lips feeling so hydrated. i love the smell of this product. i would defiantly buy it again. i’m pretty sure i bought it at a local walmart. i wish they would make this scent in a tube though
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Love the shape of these similar to EOS but square was more moisturizing than I expected it to be and packaging is adorable! Very affordable good product! Would buy again!Softlips Cube
Alexis L.
Lorain
very cute and small product, Love the packaging. It did not meet my expectations packaging was super cute, wish it was a little more moisturizing. it is very cheap at the dollar store ,most likely would not buy it again.
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
I liked this chapstick. Lost it in the bottom of my purse easily and it kept my lips soft only for a while til they dried out again and I had to reapply, but the scent and flavor were good.
Misty W.
While I prefer the tube form of soft lips, this too is just as wonderful l. I do enjoy digging around in my purse and picking it right out due to the shape not being a cylinder like a pen.
🌹❤️ O.
Valley
I absolutely L O V E this product. It is not as good as an EOS BUT, it does do what it says and it keeps your lips hydrated through out the day. The packaging is really nice and I would consider buying it again! ❤❤️️