BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline D.
Woodstock, CT
I BIRNG THSIS T SCHOOL ALL THE TIME ITS GREAT LOVE THE PACKING, IT SMELLS GREAT, LOVE THE FEEELING OF IT YES IT DID i LOVOE IT SOO MUCH NICE PACKING SO CUTE REPEAT USER OFO COURSE WHO WOULDNT USE IT YES OF COURSE i WOULD IT IS OVER AND OVOER AGAIN OF COURSE!
Ayannie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this product 4 stars because for some reason I have to apply more than once. I am a first time user, and it definitely moisturizes your lips and leaves them soft. I would recommend, but I wish it had longer wear.
elina g.
UT
This smells so yummy almost good enough to eat. I apply it a lot because it very well met my expectations and was even better. It has a pretty packaging and a good price. It lasts a long time and I would buy it again .
johnnai v.
Portland, OR
Love it!!! It’s so soft and I have mutiples at a time. I bought it at target, and it was on sale, and I got two in a pack. I have used this brand multiple times and I will continue to do so. The packaging is great, and I don’t see any room for improvement.
Olivia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the cube in one of my boxes a while back and never used it because I had so many chapstick I was trying to finish. I finally got around to using it and I love it. Has a easy application and feels very light.
Lili C.
Harrisonburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very soft, smooth and hydrating product! I love the shape of this lip balm and enjoy how it never dries out or becomes stale/cracked. I use this product very often, especially in the winter months.  I highly recommend
morgan b.
morgantown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this about a year ago at Walmart, it’s a tiny bit pricy but the packaging is cute and it smells great in my opinion. It did moisturize my lips but I like the eos formula more and I think it’s about the same price so I don’t reach for it much.
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to carry around except in pants pocket looks a little funny. Works great for the lips. Though i do not have severe lip issues. Keeping the moisturize is essential when wearing lipgloss or any matte lip product.
Nikki M.
st charles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was one of my all time favorite lip balms and i'm so sad i lost it. totally a repurchase. it's so smooth and doesn't feel think yet feels so hydrating. plus the smell and flavor is phenomenal! totally recommend
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products