BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Clarissa F.
lake elsinore
The cube is very beneficial all soft lips products are highly recommended for me! They are long lasting and you really don’t have to keep applying throughout the day. I would definitely buy it again!
Liv D.
Archbald, PA
I do like this product but I wouldn't say I love it, the packaging is pretty but I've never been able to get through a whole chapstick because of it. Though it is very soft on the lips and hydrating.
Shamini P.
Phoenix
Love love ❤ this. I love How this works. Love the texture too. And the sweet smell too. It has a sweet taste too. I just love everything about it. It lasts for quite long time before u need to reapply it.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
So when I first saw them I was like cute and soft lips it must be good too. The packaging is adorable. It is very smooth and moisturizing but the smell was too overpowering
Sophie M.
Provo
This lip balm keeps your lips soft all day. One thing I didn’t really like was that it was grainy. But I would still buy this again because of how long it keep my lips soft
Heather S.
Hatfield
The shape of the tub is not very convenient. I prefer a tube that can easily fit in your pocket. Other than that, it is an average product but you can't go wrong with it.
Victoria P.
This got on my lips and IMMEDIATELY dried them up. I HATE this lip balm. I gave it away to someone after using it once. I wouldn't finish it up with how bad my lips felt.
Tina B.
La Quinta, CA
It has a cute, small packaging. The formula is soft and the scent is subtle and sweet. It gets the job done, but there are better options for taking care of chapped lips
TiAsia G.
Leesburg, FL
It moisturized my lips I didn't have to reapply for hours. It was a five in one. It smelled amazing and the scent lasted once I took the chapstick off so that's a plus.
Kateri J.
i gotta have my chapstick!! lol winter gets me & im constantly using & trying new ones to compare! this one is pretty good! smells amazing!! definitely would buy it again!