BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I wasn’t super impressed with this product. It doesn’t stay on your lips very long and had almost a grit consistency. It’s definitely not worth the $4 price tag. I would recommend skipping out on this product.
Sonia S.
New York
This is my go-to chapstick. The container is adorable and is very easy to find in my bag. I have gone through 5 of these in the past year. It’s a light refreshing flavor and leaves my lips hydrated and soft!
Pamela A.
SoftLips always leaves my lips super moisturized. Highly recommend! It is super long-lasting, I always apply it in the morning and will last about eight hours. Repeating user and will remain using their products. Yes I will buy their products
Ali C.
Irvine, CA
Wow! I absolutely love this little cube lip balm. I got mine in a Vox Box but saw them at Target and Walmart and plan of getting another one since the price is worth the lip balm. Highly recommended
Jenna C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is so soft and makes your lips feel so silky i bought this for my chapped lips because i work in a warehouse where the air is very dry i loved this its cheaper than eos and about the same smoothness
ivory s.
Jackson
I absolutely love this product. I have always had trouble finding a lip balm that suits my dry lips and actually improves the state of them, and these sure do the trick. Thank the lord for them other!!
Rafaela O.
New York, New York
This helped me a lot! When it’s cold, my lips get very dry and this product was my salvation! I am so happy with this and I always tell my friends to get it! Blistex Soft & Lush Lip Balm, SPF 15
Channelle C.
Houston
Absolutely love this lip balm. I remember I went to the store to purchase a new one and I couldn’t find it anywhere. But when I did find it, i purchased a few so I wouldn’t run out. Definitely my fav.
Shyanne R.
Washburn
I love it very much! Amazing product it works good and lasts a long time as well the packaging is also very well made and good I got it at Walmart they are pretty good yes I would buy it again any day
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
Love this little jar design. Soft lips is great and most leave a sheen to your Lips. I purchased from a local drug store. I will continue to repurchase because it’s such a great product. Love it so much