BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Bethany K.
Grafton, WV
This chapstick smells so freaking good! Which is something I️ do find hard in a chapstick. It is distributed at local Walmart, Target, cvs, and many more. The price is fair and it’s totally worth it. I️ definitely suggest it!😊
ᎫᎯℒᎽℕℕ ℳ.
Randolph
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did at first like this product but in the heat it melts very quickly and then when you apply it, it is very clumpy and gross feeling. It isn’t very expensive but I don’t feel as though it is worth it. The other brands such as eos are a lot better of an investment.
Shurishaddai C.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extra moisturizing and not heavy ! I love the packaging it's super cute & chic. If you suffer from dry lips you I would recommend this product. It's super easy to apply & glides on like butter. I will be purchasing again soon.
Catherine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i can’t remember if it was this brand influenster sent in one of the voxboxes
but i tried something like this complimentary frim influenster, and it worked well. Same as any other moisturizer. I remember it having a good price.
Breneshia C.
Davenport
I love the smell to this. Every time that I wear this product, I smell it while wearing on my lips. I like how it moisturizes my lips and how amazing they feel. It’s very easy to put on and it just glides while you put it on.
Frankie I.
Mountain Home , ID
I have been using soft lips since I was about 13 (am 20 now), and it has never disappointed me. It's everything you expect in a chapstick. It is on the more expensive side for a balm, but it's worth it considering the quality. I purchase them regularly!
Taylor G.
DryFork
This little convenience will make your lips not only as soft as they can be but shiny as well and it's not like most overwhelming lip gloss, lipstick or lip shiner. It gives you just the right amount of shine and the right amount of softness in every use! The color last for hours. No need to constantly reapply
Sarah L.
Cynthiana, Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because for me it lasted about 4 months. It also feels really soft and nice. I bought it at Walmart when i was shopping and decided to get it. I am a first time user and it feels amazing. I would definitely recommend this.
Sarah S.
02766
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love soft lips cubs they are a perfect lip healing treatment not to mention the packageing is gorgeous and honestly one of my favorite lip balm brands hands down! The product is not to heavy on the lips at all and it comes with so much for such a small price I always re purchase and I use soft lips like every week! I totaly recomend to everyone
Deisy T.
This lip care product is very nice on the lips leaving you with good moisture on the lips and is also very easy to use when your on the go .And I'm a repeated user .Yes I would definitely buy this again .