BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth J.
columbia
Very soft on the lips. Has a good smell and stayed on for a good amount of time. Didn't sting or burn when applying. Pretty packaging. Non expensive compared to most and defiantly worth it. Can find at ulta or even wal mart. I always have one handy.
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
Expected a better product for the money. Seemed to slide off on the lips too easily and too much product was wasted. Almost seemed to melt, but it was a cute little idea and I liked the easy to hold cube shape.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
I live for soft lips, their products are inexpensive, but excellent products. Made my lips extremely soft, exceeded what I hoped for. The cube adds extra pizazz due to the unique design. Loved it! You will too.
Gabriella K.
Great Neck, NY
 The scent is of this is long lasting and amazing.  The container is so cute. However, the price is a bit high. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I could find a better product for a better/more affordable price.
Ria S.
This product is amazing, my sister had it and I used it every time I'd go see her, not heavy on the lips so very easy for the skin to absorb the moisture it needs and smells amazing! Would get again for sure.
Mary S.
Long Beach , CA
Super cute packaging. Reminds me of the eos lip balms. Kind of gimmicky.. doesn't really moisturizer the lips. Although they do have great tasting flavors/scents. I wouldn't really recommend buying them again.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This has been one of my favorite Chapstick since I was a little girl. The original is always so thin and when I was little I always wish the product was actually bigger I was so happy when I found this in a store one day it is the perfect size now.
Meera C.
Glendale Heights, IL
I really enjoyed using this product because it smelled very nice and kept my lips soft and did not over dry them like most chapsticks. I also found the cube shape to be cute ! I would recommend this to others
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I wasn’t super impressed with this product. It doesn’t stay on your lips very long and had almost a grit consistency. It’s definitely not worth the $4 price tag. I would recommend skipping out on this product.
cali l.
Soft lips lips products make your lips really soft, they definitely live up to the name! they are super easy to apply to anyone. i got this product at my local target. i was a little unsure if it was a good quality product, but now i know it works well and i tell all my friends to use it when they need lip stuff