BY SOFTLIPS #86 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
aida k.
Los Angeles, ca
at first, i loved the product the packaging was cute the scent was nice and it really made your lips so soft, but then after about a month the products smell changed and kinda dried out. so i would not buy this product again
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this one right before I apply makeup. It seems to work a little bit faster than all of my other hydrating lip products I just don't like to leave it on all day because I've noticed it makes me breakout around my lips.
Alexandra B.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cube was not my thing it was honestly a bit weird I don't know how I can explain it but it just was not the chap stick for me. I got this for free at the park one day that they were advertising them when they first came out.
Aylin A.
Bogota, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a very interesting brand. The packaging is cute but not one of my favorites. It helped my lips a little bit but many of my family members loved it. It’s ok, try it!
Cami J.
San Tan Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty nice lip balms. Softlips has a nice smooth formulation that glides right on. I just feel like it’s a little thin, or short-lived. Lots of reapplying, which I don’t love to worry about. I don’t buy them anymore.
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF!! it’s the best thing I’ve bought in a few weeks. Such an effective way to moisturize and make your lips feel good while looking amazing!! I highly recommend to others & would definitely buy again!
Bethany K.
Grafton, WV
This chapstick smells so freaking good! Which is something I️ do find hard in a chapstick. It is distributed at local Walmart, Target, cvs, and many more. The price is fair and it’s totally worth it. I️ definitely suggest it!😊
ᎫᎯℒᎽℕℕ ℳ.
Randolph
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did at first like this product but in the heat it melts very quickly and then when you apply it, it is very clumpy and gross feeling. It isn’t very expensive but I don’t feel as though it is worth it. The other brands such as eos are a lot better of an investment.
Shurishaddai C.
Rialto, CA
Extra moisturizing and not heavy ! I love the packaging it's super cute & chic. If you suffer from dry lips you I would recommend this product. It's super easy to apply & glides on like butter. I will be purchasing again soon.
Catherine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i can’t remember if it was this brand influenster sent in one of the voxboxes
but i tried something like this complimentary frim influenster, and it worked well. Same as any other moisturizer. I remember it having a good price.