BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Jessica B.
Tucson
Not my cuppa tea prefer other products over this it is easy to put on and carry around your teenage daughter will always steal her from you she prefers it maybe it's more pinpointed towards teenagers and young adults but for 30 something I prefer a product that has benefits
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
I’m a bit of a chapstick aficionado and I happened to buy this one day on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it. The packaging is quirky and it has a great scent. My only complaint is that I had to reapply it more than I like to. It absorbs into your lips fairly fast.
Wanda C.
Ocala, FL
I love this product very cute and petite good packaging long lasting and very nice smell love this one it’s very easy to apply and moisturizing I would definitely buy it more often at Walmart great advertisement super affordable and love it i would buy this again
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
Packaging is really cute it does do the job but just isn't my favorite. I usedto love using these a long time ago in the skinny tubes though. Ive found a better chapstick in replace to this
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
I love how it's super cute & little so I can throw it in my bag. It just doesn't keep my lips moisturized through out the day. My lips tend to get chapped if I just wear this for a few days.
Mia D.
I love Softlips, ever since they came out. I bought my daughter the Hello Kitty ones and she loves them. They smell amazing and come in different flavors. I mostly use the Vanilla scented one or the Mentholatum one. Great for moisturizing and softening the lips.
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
Amazing. Helped so much help during sports! I used it every day and it kept me feeling great and it couldn’t have please me more! I will continue to buy this product for years because it was such great quality and i will recommend it to anyone that asks!
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I bought this product from 5 below and for it only being $5 it’s pretty good! I would definitely prefer others but this is ok. There are multiple different scents. Honestly, I don’t think i would buy this again because there are so many better lip balms out there.
Virginia j.
los angeles ca
I like this lipbalm, the outside is cute and when you open it, it’s bigger than what it looks like. Overall I like the texture but there are other alternatives that I like best, though it is a fair lipbalm with some flavor, I liked it, i recommend it !
luzelena r.
canadain
This
lip balm, is so cute but despite that it helps me through the day. This product
also smell like blossoms on your lips, it helps keeping your lips out of the dryness.
Its small enough to fit in your back pocket and you can take if your on the go.