BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
Love this packaging. It’s super cute and I love all the different colors. Does a great job at keeping my lips hydrated during the winter. Would definitely purchase again. Very affordable
Jenn B.
Lantana
I'm very picky when it comes to my chapstick. I first got one of these in a gift bag last Christmas. I fell in love with it! From the way it smells to the not so greasy feeling.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
Soft lips have a very unique feel about it it's like you know you have dead skin on your lips that can build up but once you put the soft lips on your lips feel really really smooth
Ara R.
Packing is what got me on this was so sleek and small looked like an ice cube small enough to fit in my purse but looked awkward when I put it in my pocket glided in smooth and soft
Bethany F.
Boston
Very moisturizing when you need it. It's not my FIRST choice in chap stick BUT it does do the job when your lips are feeling dry and cracked. It is not pricey at all so for the price it's a decent chap stick.
Wanda W.
Tampa
As soft lips is a go to lip moisturizer for me, I was loving the new cube design. I found it easy to apply and simply stored in my smaller bags. I love that this product is available in many different stores.
Taahirah J.
Briarwood, NY
I got this I believe from one of my voxboxes in the past and I do actually love it. It’s very similar the the esos brand but the way it makes your lips feel is slightly different
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I love this product! It feels great and moisturizing on my lips ! I love the packaging except it's are to store small places like pockets , I bought at dollar tree and I am a repeat user . I do recommend !
Karolann W.
Richland hills
Personally, I canylt use these because they dry my lips out really bad, I wouldn't buy them again. PLUS the price ins really expensive for a lip product that dries my lips out.
Khephra L.
Raeford, NC
I found this product at my local dollar tree store.. yes it was $1!! So I bought a couple & they work great. They have a minty cool feeling. They moisturize & heal dry lips.