BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the worst lip products I own. It doesn't help my lips get or stay soft and smooth. I also hate the packaging and the application. It is really bulky and not good for traveling. It just doesn't do anything for me and is super disappointing.
Chelsey M.
Absolutely love it! Keeps my lips hydrated and has a great flavor. It brings out my natural lip color when wearing makeup. It’s very convenient to keep close. This is the only lip balm I have completely used til the very end and keep buying more.
Ala I.
Love this product. It so small that it fits anywhere. It's not too pricey because it does the job. I bought it from target and it lasted longer than two months. It met my expectations and I will always use it. Looking forward to buying it again.
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are amazing it makes your lips feel amazing and so soft and it really really works!!! I would recommend this product to anyone! It blew me away with how it worked and this was the first time I used this product to! I would suggest this to anyone
Mayla W.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how they remodeled the packaging of their lip balm but I feel as thought the skinny stick form is much better. For some reason, that lip balm has more of a soft feel to it and softens and moisturizes my lips more than this product.
Samantha M.
Eagle Pass, TX
I loved loved loved this prosuct from te first time i bought t !! It really helps my lips making them feels softer for a longer time! I bought this at my local walmart! Its easy to apply and very elegant and nice ! I would definitely but this again and i really recommended it
Saleema K.
Yeadon
I love the soft lips brand. It’s very easy to get. I usually get it from a drugstore like cvs. The price is good not expensive at all. I go back and get a couple every month. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry lips.
Jalisa R.
Compton, CA
This product is great for in the go when you need to moisturize your lips. the pricing on this item it affordable, and it did meet my expectations to complete the job. This lip bomb is long lasting and I would definitely  buy it again.
Olivia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and after trying it I decided it was alright but just not my favorite. It doesn't last long and was a little too thick for my taste. It did smell nice and the packaging was great. However, idk if I'd recommend it.
Devyn M.
lexington
I get one of these every year from my mom for christmas, she uses this product daily and absolutely loves it! My mom loves it so much that she refuses to use any other product on her lips! She definitely would recommend this product.