BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Lili C.
Harrisonburg
Very soft, smooth and hydrating product! I love the shape of this lip balm and enjoy how it never dries out or becomes stale/cracked. I use this product very often, especially in the winter months.  I highly recommend
morgan b.
morgantown
I purchased this about a year ago at Walmart, it’s a tiny bit pricy but the packaging is cute and it smells great in my opinion. It did moisturize my lips but I like the eos formula more and I think it’s about the same price so I don’t reach for it much.
Jenny C.
I received this product from Influenster in the past to try out! This lip product is buttery and provides moisture. It was a little too buttery for me and had a taste which I did not like but it had a cute packaging
Nikki M.
st charles, IL
this was one of my all time favorite lip balms and i'm so sad i lost it. totally a repurchase. it's so smooth and doesn't feel think yet feels so hydrating. plus the smell and flavor is phenomenal! totally recommend
amosc @.
Chandler
 The Q bomb has a very girly and spacious space is easy to go and very easy to apply on lips people to use this it is very long-lasting recommend very very very long lasting I got my expectations on the end of the day I would buy it again for a gift even
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Easy to carry around except in pants pocket looks a little funny. Works great for the lips. Though i do not have severe lip issues. Keeping the moisturize is essential when wearing lipgloss or any matte lip product.
Adrianne J.
Chicago
I bought this product like a year ago. It glides very smooth on my lips it's not a very long lasting product and the smell is very strong so it could become annoying after a while... like their products but would not buy this particular product again.
Alex G.
This chapstick is amazing. The only thing is the packaging. Yes it is very very cute but it's a weird shape so it looks weird in your pocket. But the product overall is great leaves my lips feeling very soft and Tastes good if it get in your mouth :)
Elizabeth J.
columbia
Very soft on the lips. Has a good smell and stayed on for a good amount of time. Didn't sting or burn when applying. Pretty packaging. Non expensive compared to most and defiantly worth it. Can find at ulta or even wal mart. I always have one handy.
cindy t.
I started using this because my friend had it. It was my first time using it, because I only bought it once. It is actually pretty good at keeping my lips moisturized. I would probably buy it again, if I don’t want to use the one i’m using currently.