BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Taylor G.
DryFork
This little convenience will make your lips not only as soft as they can be but shiny as well and it's not like most overwhelming lip gloss, lipstick or lip shiner. It gives you just the right amount of shine and the right amount of softness in every use! The color last for hours. No need to constantly reapply
Sarah S.
02766
I love soft lips cubs they are a perfect lip healing treatment not to mention the packageing is gorgeous and honestly one of my favorite lip balm brands hands down! The product is not to heavy on the lips at all and it comes with so much for such a small price I always re purchase and I use soft lips like every week! I totaly recomend to everyone
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF!! it’s the best thing I’ve bought in a few weeks. Such an effective way to moisturize and make your lips feel good while looking amazing!! I highly recommend to others & would definitely buy again!
Deisy T.
This lip care product is very nice on the lips leaving you with good moisture on the lips and is also very easy to use when your on the go .And I'm a repeated user .Yes I would definitely buy this again .
Catherine D.
I personally wouldn't keep this around at all times. It is similiar to an eos lip balm and it is spectacular. It gives great moisture and shine to your lips so they look plump. This is a product I would buy again for sure!
Catherine P.
i can’t remember if it was this brand influenster sent in one of the voxboxes
but i tried something like this complimentary frim influenster, and it worked well. Same as any other moisturizer. I remember it having a good price.
Ayannie T.
I gave this product 4 stars because for some reason I have to apply more than once. I am a first time user, and it definitely moisturizes your lips and leaves them soft. I would recommend, but I wish it had longer wear.
Kaitlin F.
Omg love this stuff! I also have the mint one like this and love both! Leaves lips feeling super soft, very hydrating, and it smells amazing! I also love the little cube shape container it comes in! Would def recommend!
Olivia D.
I received the cube in one of my boxes a while back and never used it because I had so many chapstick I was trying to finish. I finally got around to using it and I love it. Has a easy application and feels very light.
Lili C.
Harrisonburg
Very soft, smooth and hydrating product! I love the shape of this lip balm and enjoy how it never dries out or becomes stale/cracked. I use this product very often, especially in the winter months.  I highly recommend