BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Morgan D.
I love these little softlips cubes!! I used to only use Eos but switched to these little guys after I had multiple occurrences of mold growing on my Eos products. I used to use softlips as a kid, and my mom has always used them for as long as I can remember, I don't know why I ever stopped but I'm glad I found them in my life again!
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Absolutely love MENTHOLATUM. Not just because it's in the cutest little handy dandy convenient cube ever but because you can feel it dive deep down inside your lips and hydrate and sooth on impact. I carry this at all times and have a whole drawer full of them. I prefer mentholated products and this is in my top 5 by far.
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
So I've basically tried every chapstick/lip treatment there is out there and I have nothing to bad to say about none of them. So I'm being honest and this one is okay I mean it does the job but it feels a bit to dry, what I mean is that it stays on the lips but not for long. I find myself having to re-apply very often .
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this just as much as the regular soft lips tubes. I left off a star because the cube shape doesn’t fit well in my pocket, so I often leave it at home or in my car, which isn’t helpful. The cube is better than some spherical lib balm though because it clicks when it’s closed, so it doesn’t get as gunky as others.
kennedy b.
I've used and bought this product many times since I always seem to loose them! the moisture is very nice but doesn't seem to last very long and seems a bit tacky instead of smooth moisture. definitely easy to use but the tackiness sort of sets me off.
Eugenis R.
Saint Cloud, FL
When I went to college, this was my faithful companion. She always wore radiant, soft, healthy lips. They have a very good aroma and taste. All my classmates bought it. It had all sorts of variety.. 100% Recommended.
McKenzie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Overall a pretty decent lip balm. It does leave some residue on your lips but I do love the taste of it. I am not a huge fan of the shape of it as I prefer lip balm in a tube and it can be odd to use with the ball. I would certainly recommend to others if they are okay with the overall shape of it.
Jessica R.
Naperville, IL
These cubes are my everyday chopsticks and they aren't sticky and very light weight. I wear alone or under a liquid lipstick so my lips don't get so dried out with the liquid lips. These are definitely a must have!
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
These lip balms are pretty good for the summer. I don't recommend them for the winter because they don't provide enough moisture. I have found that they are more difficult to use after they've become more worn down.
Sara N.
I use this daily when I get out of the shower to prep my lips for lipstick or gloss. I find its very hydrating & helps lips feel soft & smooth. Its very easy to apply although I am not a big fan of the twist on/off top as its easy to accidentally get product on cap if you dont put it on perfectly.