BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Kiersten P.
Covington
Absolutely LOVED my soft lips. It is my go-to when I need something for my lips. It very much did meet my expectations. Very nice and cute packaging. I am a repeat user only because I love it so much and it works well on my lips. I am always recommending soft lips to friends, family, coworkers, etc.
Carlie M.
clemson , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. Helped so much help during sports! I used it every day and it kept me feeling great and it couldn’t have please me more! I will continue to buy this product for years because it was such great quality and i will recommend it to anyone that asks!
Mia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Softlips, ever since they came out. I bought my daughter the Hello Kitty ones and she loves them. They smell amazing and come in different flavors. I mostly use the Vanilla scented one or the Mentholatum one. Great for moisturizing and softening the lips.
Virginia j.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lipbalm, the outside is cute and when you open it, it’s bigger than what it looks like. Overall I like the texture but there are other alternatives that I like best, though it is a fair lipbalm with some flavor, I liked it, i recommend it !
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love alllll Kinds Of lip balms or chap sticks whatever you chose to call them. My boyfriend got this for me as part of my Easter basket and I just finished it about a month ago so as you can tell they last a long time. It smells great and works great. They are about $3.50
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
Love this and other softlip products. This moisturizes your lips pretty good. I think the price is a bit much for a retail lip product. I think the container is pretty neat. Don’t let any heat get near.. it melts quickly.. which is common sense though.
Kristina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product once before. And if you don’t like using your hands to touch product then I don’t recommend this product. The packaging is cute but it also is very small and you don’t get as much product as you think. I would not recommend this product to others.
Brook A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These chap sticks are very soft. The price is pretty good, but I would like more product in the container. I have repurchased these multiple times, and I would recommend these to anyone that would like to spend a decent amount for a great chap stick!
Hayley M.
It's ok. The cube makes the top awkward to get back on. The packaging is also difficult when it comes to getting down to that last little bit. It was longer lasting than the regular screw-tube, but not as practical. Stick with the regular two-pack!
Rebecca R.
Camillus
I absolutely love this product. This product is my life. It's very nice and creamy when applied. The packing make the product look very rich and expensive although the product is on the cheaper side. This may be weird but this smells really good.😂