BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
bruno@ l.
Isso aquele produto que todo mundo quer para rejuvenescer a sua pele e deixar perfeita hidratada natural uso e recomendo perfeito adquira já o seu você está perdendo um tempo dá um tchau para das rugas
Alicia S.
Kitchener
Personally, the taste it left on my lips wasn't pleasant. It didn't really moisturise my lips for any length of time, while a decently priced product if you snag a sale it's not one I used.
Crystal M.
I received this as a promo item to test out. I liked It, tastes great and looked stylish. It was semi-effective but I'd choose something else for severe lip chap
Saurabh y.
I’m just trying out a couple things and get them tomorrow night if I have a problem I will be hI’ll I am going to be a L'Oreal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Mask
kirstie w.
Really good product, makes your lips feel absolutely amazing! The packaging is just an added bonus! Got this as a gift one time and I absolutely swear by it! Makes my lips fee incredible! Would recommend to anyone!
I looooove this!! I love he packaging and the shape of this lip balm. I paid £3 for this and thought it was worth every penny. It has such a good flavour to it and I will definitely be getting it again
Batool A.
Ottawa
Omg this is the worlds cutes lipbalm it apples easily and it's creamy which makes it easy to apply on your lips !!! And let's talk about the PACKAGING..This idea of a glass cube with lipbalm in it was so smart,cute,adorable and amazing I wish I could own 1000000000000 of them I highly recommend them a lot 💭💖💘💕💗💄❤️
kate k.
Oakville, ON
I like the cube shape as it is smaller and fun. I preferred the mint flavour to the berry from the set. Although I do find the moisture to last a very short time and needs to be reapplied regularly. I find it is a little drying.
Kelly G.
Kansas City
I am a HUGE proponent of mentholatum in healing and aiding the body in fighting or reducing the effects of allergies, of which I am more and more prone as I get older. This cube has just enough of the mentholatum to be effective without overwhelming.
Lucia H.
This balm is really nice and moisturizing on the lips, it's not heavy feeling and lasts a pretty long time. The price is super cheap and I usually get mine at Walmart.