BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Flavia j.
this product is excellent, without a doubt it is one of the best products I have ever used. I have always used it and always recommend it to friends ... best brand ...
jill b.
YEOVIL
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
member-20c05
I like this product my favourite thing about the product is the shape. It didn't last to long though once you put it on, and some of the smells are off. I own 1 or two there good but they get dirty around The rim
Leticia A.
Melhor lip balm que eu já usei. Minha boca era toda rachada antes de eu começar a usar ele mas depois de usar vários outros encontrei esse que eu super recomendo.
Krystal S.
Is okay. Not my favorite. Good if you're looking for something really light instead of something to cure chapped lips. My youngest kid enjoyed it more than i did.
Karla R.
I like this balm, smells good and leaves a freshness on the lips nice, I recommend, moisturizes and makes it easier to apply my lipstick or lipliner and has a very curious and interesting presentation, every time I take it all see it for its great presentation
Taylor M.
Windsor
It's super cute looking, and I like the actual formula. My only gripe with this product is that once you get to the very end of the cube tube (lol, didn't mean to rhyme there, but w.e.) the hard plastic part of the holder will get in the way of application way earlier than other products. Not the biggest issue, (I mean, you can just apply with your fingertips at that point) and it's cute to throw in your purse on the go.
Afnan A.
Ras Al Khaimah - Al Nakheel
I love the scent of this product as well as how soft it keeps my lips. I am already addicted and I want to go out and get all of the other flavors. I think it is a cute design and it is small enough to fit in a small purse or a pocket. I also love that it is a little cube it is so cute!! Your lips will crave this too, I love this product and so will you.
Dev V.
London
Just when I thought the. EOS egg was the best, this surprised me... for about half the price! I literally used every bit of lip stuff in there and bought 3 more. It didn't leave a layer of grossness on my lips and I felt like it really helped my lips get less chapped. I liked the mintyness of it and my lips tingled a bit. Overall a great lip product if you're looking for something different than your typical lip chap!
Sharla M.
Moose Jaw
Convient to carry, convient to use. It makes my lips smooth and keeps them healthy. Not my go to lip balm but it has nice packing and it’s nice quality so I would pick it up again if I’m needing a quick buy and it was the first I saw. It’s good enough I wouldn’t seek another