BY SOFTLIPS

MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Taylor M.
Windsor
It's super cute looking, and I like the actual formula. My only gripe with this product is that once you get to the very end of the cube tube (lol, didn't mean to rhyme there, but w.e.) the hard plastic part of the holder will get in the way of application way earlier than other products. Not the biggest issue, (I mean, you can just apply with your fingertips at that point) and it's cute to throw in your purse on the go.
Dev V.
London
Just when I thought the. EOS egg was the best, this surprised me... for about half the price! I literally used every bit of lip stuff in there and bought 3 more. It didn't leave a layer of grossness on my lips and I felt like it really helped my lips get less chapped. I liked the mintyness of it and my lips tingled a bit. Overall a great lip product if you're looking for something different than your typical lip chap!
Afnan A.
Al Nakeel, Ras Al Khaimah
I love the scent of this product as well as how soft it keeps my lips. I am already addicted and I want to go out and get all of the other flavors. I think it is a cute design and it is small enough to fit in a small purse or a pocket. I also love that it is a little cube it is so cute!! Your lips will crave this too, I love this product and so will you.
Anette B.
Laredo, TX
I love this lip balm , the smell , the shape , the flavor, everything <3 it's really smooth on my lips the only thing that don't like it's the fact tan it irritates my skin but my lips so I have to be careful were I put it . ( I have sensitive skin so you should be fine)
Jenny L.
I love the sent of this! It keeps your lips chapped through a long time, and you do not need to reapply it very often throughout the day. It is small and handy to take with you. It met my expectations perfectly, and I would by it again. When you first try it you get obsessed with the sent.
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
Love this lip product! It's super moisturizing and the packaging is very cute. It is great for people with dry lips especially during the winter months. Very similar to Vaseline lip products, and I would buy this again
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Very hydrating lip balm, easy to apply and makes the lips feel nice and hydrated for a long time. The only down side is the packaging, I don’t like applying it because it gets all over and it doesn’t fit nicely in your purse or pockets.
Monica L.
España
Este producto le probe hace unos meses y me gusto, ya que suelo tener los labios siempre secos  y le aporta una buena hidratacion a mis labios y lleva protecion solar, que para el verano viene perfecto.
Sam F.
This product was very oily and greasy. It was easy to apply and use. it lasted long and it tasted good but overtime it would start tasting bad. I used it a couple times but it broke in my bag. i wouldn't buy it again
Isabel R.
-Super soft lip balm with 15 spf
-Its really nice to use and very long lasting
-The packaging is really nice and practical, not bulky at all
-Love the flavor
-The smell is delicious and not overwhelming

Amazon