BY SOFTLIPS #99 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Hollie K.
Tillsonburg, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the way this chapstick made my lips feel. They were always so soft wgen I used this. I also liked the cooling feeling it gave when you put it on
Daviana K.
Excellent product, there is nothing better than a cube Softlips lip makeup. Gradioso are these products that I would love to have more, more and more ...
Fatima M.
Great mouister, soft and gentle. Last long and gives good results! You do not have to apply more than one stroke on the lips and TADA, they're perfect!
Forest D.
I bought this lip balm awhile back for the cute packaging but I feel like I didn't really moisturized my lips it felt like it made them feel greasy.
Mariana A.
It is an excellent product that moisturizes the lips very well, besides leaving a feeling of freshness and feels very good is one of my favorites
Lupita F.
I have used it for several months and I have loved it since it leaves you an idratacion and protection on your lips is wonderful ami I love it❤️
Geinelle R.
Well this isn't too bad of a hydrating lippie , but personally I find that it dries off easily and you always need to apply more to your lips !
Kristy C.
Cute packaging and the product feels great on the lips. Very smooth and refreshing. Berry scented. Does not last me more than 2 hours though.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip balm it is the best ever I don't use any other product will take your lips from peeling and dry too soft and full after one use
Heidi W.
Hewitt, TX
I use softlips mentholatum when my lips are chapped to the extremes. I use it daily and put it on at night begore bed and it works wonders!