BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Natasha S.
Chateauguay , QC
I did not feel that this lip balm gave deep hydration. When you put it on, your lips feel great, but within a very very short time your lips start to feel dry again and you need to reapply. I did not like this because I would have liked a little more hydration. The scent and flavor was nice, but I am in it for the moisturization.
Emma N.
Newcasle,ontario
Really good product, does exactly what its suppose to. Doesnt dry out your lips and is really affordable. Is long lasting, one of the best lip product companies i have tried. Met my expectations, would highly recomend to others.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Very hydrating lip balm, easy to apply and makes the lips feel nice and hydrated for a long time. The only down side is the packaging, I don’t like applying it because it gets all over and it doesn’t fit nicely in your purse or pockets.
Rhian W.
bridlington
I have used at least half of mine in a few months, I have the pomegranate and blueberry one and it smells really nice and fresh. It tastes minty on your lips which is really nice and I also really like the packaging as the lip is clear and you can see what you’re using
Emily B.
Beaumont
I didn’t enjoy this product to much. The packaging was bulky and it didn’t hydrate well or even get rid of my chapped lips. I did like the scent it was very good but it wasn’t worth buying in my opinion
Tegan A.
Victoria BC
Just great, whenever I use this brand I never have any regrets. It’s handy and works well the only thing is that it’s awkward to carry around, and never fits in your pockets nicely, unless you have the thin ones
Rita Dariana B.
Doral, FL
the fisrt time i see this i tougth on the eos and i bougth it for see the formula, actually is verry good and make my lips verry soft and smooth, on latin america is verry easy to find
Katelynn S.
This soft lips chap stick is very hydrating and works wonders for the lips. In my opinion though I don't think spending 5 bucks on the cube is worth it when you can buy the stick for less and it does the same thing.
Beth M.
Love these cubes. Received as a free trial, and became a regular buyer. Case is easy to open, but very sturdy. Flavor is great, keeps my lips moisturized, and are a great price.
Aleks Z.
Ridgewood, NY
Horrendous. Literally don’t understand the point of this because it did nothing but try to compete with EOS circular products. Smells good but it’s not a good chapstick at all