BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
kirstie w.
Really good product, makes your lips feel absolutely amazing! The packaging is just an added bonus! Got this as a gift one time and I absolutely swear by it! Makes my lips fee incredible! Would recommend to anyone!
I looooove this!! I love he packaging and the shape of this lip balm. I paid £3 for this and thought it was worth every penny. It has such a good flavour to it and I will definitely be getting it again
Batool A.
Ottawa
Omg this is the worlds cutes lipbalm it apples easily and it's creamy which makes it easy to apply on your lips !!! And let's talk about the PACKAGING..This idea of a glass cube with lipbalm in it was so smart,cute,adorable and amazing I wish I could own 1000000000000 of them I highly recommend them a lot 💭💖💘💕💗💄❤️
Kelly G.
Kansas City
I am a HUGE proponent of mentholatum in healing and aiding the body in fighting or reducing the effects of allergies, of which I am more and more prone as I get older. This cube has just enough of the mentholatum to be effective without overwhelming.
Julia B. R.
Rogers, AR
Love this,when ever feeling a liitle chapped or want that menthol feeling,love the little pretty cube! That is what made me buy it and then just enoyed the product that was inside so much!
sylvia c.
Es yes yes anything that hydrates my lips yesssss lol i love this and it's really inexpensive not only does it hydrates my lips but it leaves the really really soft!
Luisana C.
I love Softlips products and I love anything and everything Pomegranate Blueberry scented and flavored so I had to try this! I absolutely love this and have been using it everyday since I purchased this. I really like the cube design and it makes my lips feel really soft. I would recommend Softlips Cube to everyone!!
rafaela g.
This lip balm is wonderful this brand is better then still has several flavors and various smells it moisturizes 's cute and embalegem is the most beautiful thing in the world the girls are crazy when they see tao wonderful it right i love lip balm
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these cubes! I honestly like the formula better than eos, it makes my lips feel much better. It's a pretty good price I picked mine up for under$3 ,
Daviana K.
Excellent product, there is nothing better than a cube Softlips lip makeup. Gradioso are these products that I would love to have more, more and more ...