BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Poplarville, MS
Soft lips cube is a wonderful lip balm. It keeps my lips moistened for hours.
Ryan S.
Saint George
This is one of my favorite products to use on those harsh winter days when your lips are taking a beating from the cold air. It simply glides on very thin and smooth while being hardly noticeable. This product has a slight smell which is very enjoyable, and the cube itself is relatively small making it easy to fit in pockets, purses, or bookbag for wherever you're going.
Amanda T.
A really great quality, super smooth and very soft. Long lasting, not runny. Very reasonably priced and a good amount of product for the price you pay. Will purchase again, would recommend to others!
Taléna L.
I really like the way it makes my lips feel initially. It lives up to the name softlips but only while you’re actually wearing the product. It doesn’t really do anything longterm so if I want to keep my lips soft, I have to keep stacking on the product, which is a bummer when I want to wear lipstick. The flavour is really nice though and the hint of mint gives a nice tingle.
Sarah P.
Sarnia, ON
I've been using SoftLips for longer than I can remember... This was my first cube, I like it but still prefer the thin lip balm versus the rounded application of the cube. The actual product seems to be the same as I've always used, it is just in a different application! I think it is all just personal preference but overall SoftLips is hands down my favourite lip product! I wish I could still find the Melon and Original flavours...
Jasmin P.
Lima
I would love to be able to prove this product they told me it is super good I want it muy buen producto me encantsria probarlo me lo recomdaron y quicers probarlo lo antes posible
Susan C.
Markham, ON
The berry scent is very pleasant and I find that it does a good job with overall moisture. I don't mind that I have to reapply after eating and that it is not too long lasting. I think for the price it is worth it. I also think it is better than EOS lip balms as i alternated between the two products.
Maya C.
Bathurst , NB
This product is very good it has a nice smooth ball to curve to your lip shape and put the right amount of product onto your lips and is similliar to the e.o.s lip balm ball witch is also amazing! I bought mine at a local drug store and it was one of my favourite lip balms!
Debbie M.
TORONTO
it does moisturize my lips and it tingles abit so I do buy this on a reg basis. it is easy to apply it smells delicious, I do love the packaging itscwhat made me buy it in the first place and ye I would recommend buying it
Natasha E.
Croydon , London
THE BEST LIP BALM BRAND EVER!!! I gave it 4 stars as the cube specifically wasn't as great as the tubes due to the fact that when you get to the bottom u can't get the last bit out without using your fingers. Great that they have an spf too. Always hard to find in the uk so I bulk buy from the state