BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Taléna L.
I really like the way it makes my lips feel initially. It lives up to the name softlips but only while you’re actually wearing the product. It doesn’t really do anything longterm so if I want to keep my lips soft, I have to keep stacking on the product, which is a bummer when I want to wear lipstick. The flavour is really nice though and the hint of mint gives a nice tingle.
Ryan S.
Saint George
This is one of my favorite products to use on those harsh winter days when your lips are taking a beating from the cold air. It simply glides on very thin and smooth while being hardly noticeable. This product has a slight smell which is very enjoyable, and the cube itself is relatively small making it easy to fit in pockets, purses, or bookbag for wherever you're going.
Sarah P.
Sarnia, ON
I've been using SoftLips for longer than I can remember... This was my first cube, I like it but still prefer the thin lip balm versus the rounded application of the cube. The actual product seems to be the same as I've always used, it is just in a different application! I think it is all just personal preference but overall SoftLips is hands down my favourite lip product! I wish I could still find the Melon and Original flavours...
Susan C.
Markham, ON
The berry scent is very pleasant and I find that it does a good job with overall moisture. I don't mind that I have to reapply after eating and that it is not too long lasting. I think for the price it is worth it. I also think it is better than EOS lip balms as i alternated between the two products.
Maya C.
Bathurst , NB
This product is very good it has a nice smooth ball to curve to your lip shape and put the right amount of product onto your lips and is similliar to the e.o.s lip balm ball witch is also amazing! I bought mine at a local drug store and it was one of my favourite lip balms!
Debbie M.
TORONTO
it does moisturize my lips and it tingles abit so I do buy this on a reg basis. it is easy to apply it smells delicious, I do love the packaging itscwhat made me buy it in the first place and ye I would recommend buying it
Natasha E.
Croydon , London
THE BEST LIP BALM BRAND EVER!!! I gave it 4 stars as the cube specifically wasn't as great as the tubes due to the fact that when you get to the bottom u can't get the last bit out without using your fingers. Great that they have an spf too. Always hard to find in the uk so I bulk buy from the state
Ashley R.
Windsor, ON
As a fan if softlips chapstick i was somewhat disappointed in their cube chapsticks. I dont find the formula to be the same and i found the screw on cap to collect wayyy to much in the threading whether it be product itself or stray hairs or something.
Natasha S.
I did not feel that this lip balm gave deep hydration. When you put it on, your lips feel great, but within a very very short time your lips start to feel dry again and you need to reapply. I did not like this because I would have liked a little more hydration. The scent and flavor was nice, but I am in it for the moisturization.
Rhian W.
bridlington
I have used at least half of mine in a few months, I have the pomegranate and blueberry one and it smells really nice and fresh. It tastes minty on your lips which is really nice and I also really like the packaging as the lip is clear and you can see what you’re using