BY SOFTLIPS #99 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Flavia j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is excellent, without a doubt it is one of the best products I have ever used. I have always used it and always recommend it to friends ... best brand ...
Crystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a promo item to test out. I liked It, tastes great and looked stylish. It was semi-effective but I'd choose something else for severe lip chap
Kara L.
Moncton
Good product, use before applying any lipsticks because it keeps my lips feeling soft, first time using it and I️ encourage people to buy it. Expectations were met definitely would buy again
Krystal S.
Is okay. Not my favorite. Good if you're looking for something really light instead of something to cure chapped lips. My youngest kid enjoyed it more than i did.
member-20c05
I like this product my favourite thing about the product is the shape. It didn't last to long though once you put it on, and some of the smells are off. I own 1 or two there good but they get dirty around The rim
Leticia A.
Melhor lip balm que eu já usei. Minha boca era toda rachada antes de eu começar a usar ele mas depois de usar vários outros encontrei esse que eu super recomendo.
Karla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this balm, smells good and leaves a freshness on the lips nice, I recommend, moisturizes and makes it easier to apply my lipstick or lipliner and has a very curious and interesting presentation, every time I take it all see it for its great presentation
Afnan A.
Ras Al Khaimah - Al Nakheel
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this product as well as how soft it keeps my lips. I am already addicted and I want to go out and get all of the other flavors. I think it is a cute design and it is small enough to fit in a small purse or a pocket. I also love that it is a little cube it is so cute!! Your lips will crave this too, I love this product and so will you.
Dev V.
London
Just when I thought the. EOS egg was the best, this surprised me... for about half the price! I literally used every bit of lip stuff in there and bought 3 more. It didn't leave a layer of grossness on my lips and I felt like it really helped my lips get less chapped. I liked the mintyness of it and my lips tingled a bit. Overall a great lip product if you're looking for something different than your typical lip chap!
kate k.
Oakville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the cube shape as it is smaller and fun. I preferred the mint flavour to the berry from the set. Although I do find the moisture to last a very short time and needs to be reapplied regularly. I find it is a little drying.