BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Jessica R.
Windsor, CA
It’s awesome moisturizing, does what it is suppose to do ! Love it, use it everyday.
Autumn T.
Anna, Texas
Smells so good! I love it and it's in a cute cube! It is so moisturizing! I love it!
Jessica Y.
Berwyn, IL
Tearanie C.
phoenix, AZ
keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day. and the applicator is really cute!
Lilibeth M.
Exeter, CA
Ehh it was decent. Nothing too great or special. Personally I wouldn't buy it.
Abrielle O.
Trenton, IL
I love it! It keeps my lips moisturized and feeling soft! This is a must have
Nikki H.
Barnesville, OH
These are nice but I don't love the whole cube thing. It's awkward to apply.
Allyssa A.
Sorrento, FL
Good for chapped lips. Is medicated so it tingles a little bit. Great flavor.
Jennifer M.
Poplarville, MS
Soft lips cube is a wonderful lip balm. It keeps my lips moistened for hours.
Amanda T.
A really great quality, super smooth and very soft. Long lasting, not runny. Very reasonably priced and a good amount of product for the price you pay. Will purchase again, would recommend to others!