BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Nikki H.
Barnesville, OH
These are nice but I don't love the whole cube thing. It's awkward to apply.
Allyssa A.
Sorrento, FL
Good for chapped lips. Is medicated so it tingles a little bit. Great flavor.
Jennifer M.
Poplarville, MS
Soft lips cube is a wonderful lip balm. It keeps my lips moistened for hours.
Abrielle O.
Trenton, IL
I love it! It keeps my lips moisturized and feeling soft! This is a must have
I always have dry lips so I'm constantly reapplying lip balm throughout the day. I've tried many balms from all different brands but I have to say this is the best so far. It keeps my lips feeling moisturised for a long time, so I've found o don't have to apply it as often as others. It does have a tingly, cool 'menthol' kind of feel when you apply it, but it doesn't bother me like it might for some people. So it's something to be aware of if you don't like that kind of feeling. Other than that it's a fantastic balm, great for price too.
Taylor M.
Windsor
It's super cute looking, and I like the actual formula. My only gripe with this product is that once you get to the very end of the cube tube (lol, didn't mean to rhyme there, but w.e.) the hard plastic part of the holder will get in the way of application way earlier than other products. Not the biggest issue, (I mean, you can just apply with your fingertips at that point) and it's cute to throw in your purse on the go.
Amanda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really great quality, super smooth and very soft. Long lasting, not runny. Very reasonably priced and a good amount of product for the price you pay. Will purchase again, would recommend to others!
Taléna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way it makes my lips feel initially. It lives up to the name softlips but only while you’re actually wearing the product. It doesn’t really do anything longterm so if I want to keep my lips soft, I have to keep stacking on the product, which is a bummer when I want to wear lipstick. The flavour is really nice though and the hint of mint gives a nice tingle.
Sarah P.
Sarnia, ON
I've been using SoftLips for longer than I can remember... This was my first cube, I like it but still prefer the thin lip balm versus the rounded application of the cube. The actual product seems to be the same as I've always used, it is just in a different application! I think it is all just personal preference but overall SoftLips is hands down my favourite lip product! I wish I could still find the Melon and Original flavours...
Susan C.
Markham, ON
The berry scent is very pleasant and I find that it does a good job with overall moisture. I don't mind that I have to reapply after eating and that it is not too long lasting. I think for the price it is worth it. I also think it is better than EOS lip balms as i alternated between the two products.