BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Natasha S.
Chateauguay , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not feel that this lip balm gave deep hydration. When you put it on, your lips feel great, but within a very very short time your lips start to feel dry again and you need to reapply. I did not like this because I would have liked a little more hydration. The scent and flavor was nice, but I am in it for the moisturization.
Emma N.
Newcasle,ontario
Really good product, does exactly what its suppose to. Doesnt dry out your lips and is really affordable. Is long lasting, one of the best lip product companies i have tried. Met my expectations, would highly recomend to others.
jill b.
YEOVIL
Beauty Junkie Expert
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating lip balm, easy to apply and makes the lips feel nice and hydrated for a long time. The only down side is the packaging, I don’t like applying it because it gets all over and it doesn’t fit nicely in your purse or pockets.
Rhian W.
bridlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used at least half of mine in a few months, I have the pomegranate and blueberry one and it smells really nice and fresh. It tastes minty on your lips which is really nice and I also really like the packaging as the lip is clear and you can see what you’re using
Emily B.
Beaumont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t enjoy this product to much. The packaging was bulky and it didn’t hydrate well or even get rid of my chapped lips. I did like the scent it was very good but it wasn’t worth buying in my opinion
Tegan A.
Victoria BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just great, whenever I use this brand I never have any regrets. It’s handy and works well the only thing is that it’s awkward to carry around, and never fits in your pockets nicely, unless you have the thin ones
Tina C.
Baxters Corner, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product when my lips were chapped and sore, I was not disappointed. The packaging is so cute and it does what is says. I will purchase again, it is a great value for your money.
Rita Dariana B.
Panama city
Beauty Junkie Expert
the fisrt time i see this i tougth on the eos and i bougth it for see the formula, actually is verry good and make my lips verry soft and smooth, on latin america is verry easy to find
Katelynn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soft lips chap stick is very hydrating and works wonders for the lips. In my opinion though I don't think spending 5 bucks on the cube is worth it when you can buy the stick for less and it does the same thing.