BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Mayla W.
New York
I like how they remodeled the packaging of their lip balm but I feel as thought the skinny stick form is much better. For some reason, that lip balm has more of a soft feel to it and softens and moisturizes my lips more than this product.
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
Saleema K.
Yeadon
I love the soft lips brand. It’s very easy to get. I usually get it from a drugstore like cvs. The price is good not expensive at all. I go back and get a couple every month. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry lips.
Jalisa R.
Compton, CA
This product is great for in the go when you need to moisturize your lips. the pricing on this item it affordable, and it did meet my expectations to complete the job. This lip bomb is long lasting and I would definitely  buy it again.
Devyn M.
lexington
I get one of these every year from my mom for christmas, she uses this product daily and absolutely loves it! My mom loves it so much that she refuses to use any other product on her lips! She definitely would recommend this product.
Karly D.
Janesville , WI
This is absolutely positively my favorite lip balm of all time! It smells amazing as well! It’s so tiny and compact it’s so easy to take everywhere! I would recommend these lip balm’s to anyone any day they are really really good!
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
This has such a sweet taste. I guess that's why I like it. It's lightweight and now waxy at all which I really enjoy. It's not your typical lip balm shape so it's hard to misplace. I have one on my vanity and also on my work desk.
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
I like to use this one right before I apply makeup. It seems to work a little bit faster than all of my other hydrating lip products I just don't like to leave it on all day because I've noticed it makes me breakout around my lips.
Alexandra B.
['Woodhaven', 'NY'], NY
This cube was not my thing it was honestly a bit weird I don't know how I can explain it but it just was not the chap stick for me. I got this for free at the park one day that they were advertising them when they first came out.
Aylin A.
Bogota, NJ
It’s a very interesting brand. The packaging is cute but not one of my favorites. It helped my lips a little bit but many of my family members loved it. It’s ok, try it!