BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
Expected a better product for the money. Seemed to slide off on the lips too easily and too much product was wasted. Almost seemed to melt, but it was a cute little idea and I liked the easy to hold cube shape.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This has been one of my favorite Chapstick since I was a little girl. The original is always so thin and when I was little I always wish the product was actually bigger I was so happy when I found this in a store one day it is the perfect size now.
Mary S.
Long Beach , CA
Super cute packaging. Reminds me of the eos lip balms. Kind of gimmicky.. doesn't really moisturizer the lips. Although they do have great tasting flavors/scents. I wouldn't really recommend buying them again.
Gabriella K.
Great Neck, NY
 The scent is of this is long lasting and amazing.  The container is so cute. However, the price is a bit high. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I could find a better product for a better/more affordable price.
Ria S.
This product is amazing, my sister had it and I used it every time I'd go see her, not heavy on the lips so very easy for the skin to absorb the moisture it needs and smells amazing! Would get again for sure.
Prince M.
Big Sandy
I actually really like this lip cube, but my only problem is that the chap stick did burn my lips a little bit, and the smell was very strong, if that doesn't bother you then I would recommend go pick it up!
Diana L.
New Rochelle
I like these not the best but they work. The thing I don’t like is the packaging I have crushed the soft lips so may times by accident at the end it just fell off. I recommend this but be careful closing it.
cali l.
Soft lips lips products make your lips really soft, they definitely live up to the name! they are super easy to apply to anyone. i got this product at my local target. i was a little unsure if it was a good quality product, but now i know it works well and i tell all my friends to use it when they need lip stuff
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I wasn’t super impressed with this product. It doesn’t stay on your lips very long and had almost a grit consistency. It’s definitely not worth the $4 price tag. I would recommend skipping out on this product.
Sonia S.
New York
This is my go-to chapstick. The container is adorable and is very easy to find in my bag. I have gone through 5 of these in the past year. It’s a light refreshing flavor and leaves my lips hydrated and soft!