BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 98 reviews
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
Adrianne J.
Chicago
I bought this product like a year ago. It glides very smooth on my lips it's not a very long lasting product and the smell is very strong so it could become annoying after a while... like their products but would not buy this particular product again.
Sierra C.
I ran out of blistex one day so I went on over to CVS and bought this little cube, it was $3 and for the price it is sooo worth it! If you use it sparingly, I guarantee you that it’ll last you about 2-4 months. Super great quality, highly recommend!
Elizabeth J.
columbia
Very soft on the lips. Has a good smell and stayed on for a good amount of time. Didn't sting or burn when applying. Pretty packaging. Non expensive compared to most and defiantly worth it. Can find at ulta or even wal mart. I always have one handy.
Alex G.
This chapstick is amazing. The only thing is the packaging. Yes it is very very cute but it's a weird shape so it looks weird in your pocket. But the product overall is great leaves my lips feeling very soft and Tastes good if it get in your mouth :)
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
Expected a better product for the money. Seemed to slide off on the lips too easily and too much product was wasted. Almost seemed to melt, but it was a cute little idea and I liked the easy to hold cube shape.
Gabriella K.
Great Neck, NY
 The scent is of this is long lasting and amazing.  The container is so cute. However, the price is a bit high. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I could find a better product for a better/more affordable price.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This has been one of my favorite Chapstick since I was a little girl. The original is always so thin and when I was little I always wish the product was actually bigger I was so happy when I found this in a store one day it is the perfect size now.
Mary S.
Long Beach , CA
Super cute packaging. Reminds me of the eos lip balms. Kind of gimmicky.. doesn't really moisturizer the lips. Although they do have great tasting flavors/scents. I wouldn't really recommend buying them again.
Ria S.
This product is amazing, my sister had it and I used it every time I'd go see her, not heavy on the lips so very easy for the skin to absorb the moisture it needs and smells amazing! Would get again for sure.
cali l.
Soft lips lips products make your lips really soft, they definitely live up to the name! they are super easy to apply to anyone. i got this product at my local target. i was a little unsure if it was a good quality product, but now i know it works well and i tell all my friends to use it when they need lip stuff