BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Jordin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft lips is my second favorite lip balm ever !!!! It is long lasting it last me for hours. I could buy this every time I go to target there lip balm is great. It is easy to apply on lips and easy to store. I would buy this again and again. This product is amazing
Michelle R.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love soft lips and have been using there lip products for years now. When they came out with these soft lip cubes I was instantly curious to try them. Not only do they come in cute packaging the product itself is so moisturizing on my lips and it smells divine!
Wanda C.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product very cute and petite good packaging long lasting and very nice smell love this one it’s very easy to apply and moisturizing I would definitely buy it more often at Walmart great advertisement super affordable and love it i would buy this again
Reina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip balm!!!! The shape is fun like an EOS balm but the actual product is sooo much better at hydrating. Kept it in my backpack and school and it was very convenient to use during/between classes. Would purchase this again in the future.
Sierra M.
Apopka
This is definitely a nice/good product. I use it a lot. I am a repeat user. A lot of girls in my family use it. It is easy to apply/use. It makes my lips so soft. The packaging is nice and definitely really cute. Yes I would buy it again I absolutely love it.
Jessica G.
Violet Hill, AR
I purchased the vanilla soft lips and it smells so so great. It last a long time on the lips feeling so smooth and moisturizing. It definitely met my expectations for a first time user. But I will most definitely be repurchasing and recommending this product.
Bobbie H.
American Fork
This is one of my current favorite products. It fits perfect in my purse or wallet, and smells absolutely amazing!! I have always loved soft lips and thought I would try their cube and it is now a huge favorite! I would buy this product over and over! Love!
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
Soft lips- also an amazing brand. The name fits the product so well! I grew up using soft lips for date nights & super dry or chapped lips. Always find this at target, he cube is cute & easy to use. Always smells good & natural, not too perfumey or anything.
Aarika M.
These chap sticks are my all time favorite. They leave your lips feeling nice and soft but without the waxy feeling like the eos balls. I love all the flavors that they have and I love the packaging. Yes I will buy these cute little cube chap sticks again!
Courtney B.
Creedmoor
I love the packaging on this & the scent as well. I purchased at CVS and once I ran out I had to go get more. This stuff is the bomb. I would definitely recommend to any of my family or friends or anyone for that matter. Go get you some of this stuff ASAP!