BY SOFTLIPS

MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Gabbie S.
I do like how this product made my lips feel, it was hydrating but I did notice it wasn't the longest lasting moisturizer I have ever tried I am willing to give it another go to see what may happen but off first impressions it wasn't my favorite but it also wasn't the worst.
Samantha S.
I am absolutely obsessed. This is hands down my favorite lip product. I own so many so I can have one within reach at all times. It’s light and silky feeling.  It doesn’t feel gross or waxy. My lips are so soft and smooth thanks to the cube.
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Fun shape and unique package. Great to apply for first half of product but tough to use al up effectively. You ultimately have to use as a pot lip gloss one you use up first half, and I don't love sticking my finger into the product.
Octavia M.
Just like the EOS, or the Chapstick brand Chapstick‘s that are in the bulky containers, I’m not crazy about the packaging on this product. However I got one of these in an Influenster box when I first joined, and this Chapstick was the best thing to have handy for all day use, it’s not sticky, it’s not thick and the flavor is awesome! I also really enjoy how you can pull the bottom off of these if the product gets too low so you can use every last bit!
Jewell A.
Baltimore, MD
I got this product at Target it was very affordable it was under $5 which is a super duper good price definitely one of the best lip balms that I've tried would buy again it's a really good size and easy to carry around with me. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family and the packaging is absolutely adorable and I love the brand in general I have bought many things from them in the past and I'm very satisfied with this lip balm.
Chaparrita M.
Love the shape of this lip balm 🤗😍 love the smell too.. sometimes it was hard to open it, if didn’t close right. But other than that its a pretty good product. Keeps your lips moisturized and smeeling good
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Omg where do i start i absolutely love soft lip lip balm. Its very easy to apply.. Ive recieved this years ago from influensters complientary and after that ive went to and bought my own. I love the packaging i will always buy this i just be forgetting. I recommend to everyone i love how it smells how soft it make ur lips and the lil gloss of lips from it i can go on and on about this product...😍❤😍❤❤❤😍
Makeup_lover B.
Bronx
It was amazing it kept my lips soft and it’s had nice packing but for me the product finished a little to fast. The price point of it was good it was like 4 or 5 dollar I bought it at Walgreens and yes I would but it again.

Amazon