BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Jamie W.
I got this in a voxbox and i think it was strawberry or raspberry. The packaging is cool, but not pocket friendly. It is literally too big to fit in my pocket and it doesn’t feel comfortable. It is pretty bulky. I keep this on my purse on my desk at work. It has a nice minty refreshness when applied to the lips. I love how it feels on my lips. Nice and smooth. Not sticky feeling at all nor gooey feeling.
Kristi F.
Clearwater
I'm a huge fan of softlip's products but this particular product is a no go for me. I don't like packaging nor application of this updated style. Inconvenient for carrying in your back pocket or small clutch. Older styles were significantly easier to use, longer lasting on the lips and more sleek in packaging.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this just as much as the regular soft lips tubes. I left off a star because the cube shape doesn’t fit well in my pocket, so I often leave it at home or in my car, which isn’t helpful. The cube is better than some spherical lib balm though because it clicks when it’s closed, so it doesn’t get as gunky as others.
Justine L.
New Hyde Park, NY
The lip balm made my lips feel nice and soft. I really like the packaging of this product. The cube packaging is really cute. However, I'm not a big fan of how the lip balm is laid out and how you apply it. Nonetheless, this is a good lip balm that does its job well, but really nothing special.
Gabbie S.
I do like how this product made my lips feel, it was hydrating but I did notice it wasn't the longest lasting moisturizer I have ever tried I am willing to give it another go to see what may happen but off first impressions it wasn't my favorite but it also wasn't the worst.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
this softlips cube has a great buttery texture . It doesnt wear off that easily . Softlips cube is easy to apply just screw the top off and its shaped in a ball . i would defininitively buy it again, but i still have half of it and have had it for a long time .
Melissa S.
Mesa, AZ
I have this in pomegranate and I absolutely love the smell. It literally smells like candy. I usually apply it before bed and I notice a big difference for when I wake up in the mornings. My lips do feel soft without the lip product feeling too heavy.
Vallejo, C.
This has literally been my favorite lip product since I was in middle school. I have used it for years, and I will never go back to anything else. It's long lasting, and super easy to access, you can find it at any of your local drug stores. I would absolutely buy this product again and again, and I recommend it to anyone who's in the market for a lightweight, beautifully scented, long lasting chap stick. My best friend and I used to call it chap cube in middle school, I love this little thing!
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.