BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a voxbox and i think it was strawberry or raspberry. The packaging is cool, but not pocket friendly. It is literally too big to fit in my pocket and it doesn’t feel comfortable. It is pretty bulky. I keep this on my purse on my desk at work. It has a nice minty refreshness when applied to the lips. I love how it feels on my lips. Nice and smooth. Not sticky feeling at all nor gooey feeling.
Kristi F.
Clearwater
I'm a huge fan of softlip's products but this particular product is a no go for me. I don't like packaging nor application of this updated style. Inconvenient for carrying in your back pocket or small clutch. Older styles were significantly easier to use, longer lasting on the lips and more sleek in packaging.
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product! Very cheap and affordable, very effective. Very unique packaging as well- very beautiful. Great for every woman for any and every age. Does what it claims to do, very supple and moisturizing. Extremely easy to use as well. No regrets in purchasing this product, would buy it again in an heartbeat.
😍😘😁 G.
seagoville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
this softlips cube has a great buttery texture . It doesnt wear off that easily . Softlips cube is easy to apply just screw the top off and its shaped in a ball . i would defininitively buy it again, but i still have half of it and have had it for a long time .
Kelsey K.
Very amazing chapstick I absolutely love it! I will continue to purchase this chapstick it’s very long lasting and goes on perfectly! My husband even loves it! I bought it at dollar general. It’s my favorite and i recommend it to everyone to use!
Adrienne K.
Westland, MI
These work just as well as the original soft lips. But for some reason I always lose the cubes. I still purchase these because I like to try the different flavors. Cute packaging but I’d rather buy the sticks which are easier to keep in a pocket.
Melissa S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in pomegranate and I absolutely love the smell. It literally smells like candy. I usually apply it before bed and I notice a big difference for when I wake up in the mornings. My lips do feel soft without the lip product feeling too heavy.
Vallejo, C.
This has literally been my favorite lip product since I was in middle school. I have used it for years, and I will never go back to anything else. It's long lasting, and super easy to access, you can find it at any of your local drug stores. I would absolutely buy this product again and again, and I recommend it to anyone who's in the market for a lightweight, beautifully scented, long lasting chap stick. My best friend and I used to call it chap cube in middle school, I love this little thing!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.