Mentholatum Ointment/Topical Analgesic/Aromatic Vapors uploaded by Mackenzie H.

BY MENTHOLATUM

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Now with instructions in Spanish Same Trusted Formula Mentholatum® Ointment Topical Analgesic Aromatic Vapors Penetrating aromatic vapors act fast to relieve stuffy noses, chest congestion, and the distress of coughs due to colds and sinus congestion. Questions or comments?  Toll free mentholatum.com see more...

Emily G.
Emily G.
I thought to try this brand just to see the difference in comparison to the Vick's. Turned out that I like this a little better!!! (Sorry mom). Some of the properties in it is slightly stronger. It has worked on my chest congestion and has helped me sleep. And helped my nose from blowing it too much also.

Another thing I use it for is when I feel stressed at work, it is a great aromatherapy for my neck and temples.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Sadorus, IL
I have always used this stuff, ever since I was a kid. It helps clear congestion, calm a cough, and ease breathing to sleep better at night.

The downside to this particular brand is the jar is so small. You used to be able to get it in a large pot for a small dollar. Now, you get a small jar for a large dollar.

Still a proud supporter though.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Preston, CT
I have been using this since I was I child. Its the best chest/topical rub! It literally out beats Vicks. Rather than apply this to my chest, I apply it to my nose to help me breath a lot better when sick. I've got my hubby addicted to it now, of course when he is sick.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I've been using Mentholatum since I was a kid. It's great for relieving nose congestion, just place a small amount below your nose or around the nostrils. My favorite use is for chapped lips, this stuff works better than any lip balm I've tried.