Mentholatum - Lip Balm SPF 15 (Mint) 3.5g

by Mentholatum

Brand from Mentholatum. SPF 15 protects lips against sunburn. Gives fast effective relief for dry, chapped lips. Relieves soreness and burning caused by colds, harsh weather and the sun. How to Use: Apply to lips 3-4 times daily. Pack Size - 3.5g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mentholatum - Lip Balm SPF 15 (Mint) 3.5g!
poop L.
it’s an ointment but when you put it on it kinda looks like a lip gloss. 10/10 ;)) LOVE IT
Kateleen T.
cebu city
Mentholatum - Lip Balm SPF 15 (Mint) 3.5g uploaded by Kateleen T.
The product is perfect for people who have dry and chapped lips. Everytime i put this on my lips it will renew my lips and i like the minty cool effect but wish it taste sweet bec i don't like the taste when i accidentally lick my lips
Nani S.
ampang
Mentholatum - Lip Balm SPF 15 (Mint) 3.5g uploaded by Nani S.
Uuu this is soo good ! Words can’t even describe how good this is ! Its the best lip protection I’ve ever used ! It’s basically a sunscreen for your lips ! It prevents and heals dry lips ,chapped lips & sunburned lips !
Mikaela C.
Zamboanga City
Mentholatum - Lip Balm SPF 15 (Mint) 3.5g uploaded by Mikaela C.
I have this brand both in Gel and Balm!!!! VERY EFFECTIVE!!!! it really keeps my lips moisturized especially after wearing matte or liquid lipsticks!! Very Affordable and Very easy to Use!!!
Patricia P.
Excellent and very comforting on the lips. I had chapped lips from a medical treatment and this both soothed my lips while covering any potential tears, reducing the pain and minimising discomfort from when I smiled or stretched my lips. There are two variants - mint and "normal/original" but both work the same. The mint version has a soft tingle on the lips when you first apply which I like.
Mina A.
Best lip balm ever! Used to use Carmex but the product seemed to dry my lips out so I switched back to mentholatum which I used back in the day. Don’t understand why I ever tried something else! Such a good product.
Monica A.
Kongens Lyngby
I really love this lip balm. It actually feels like it is making a difference when you put it on. It kind off tickles on the lip. It is not sticky but nice and smooth and gets absorbed nicely. I often have cracked and dry lips when the weather changes and this is my go-to lip balm.
Getsthhere
Neither a bad nor a good product. I won’t recommend. It’s nothing special. I like sth really hydrating and it’s not the same case. Just feel something on your lips but not improving your lips texture.
Randika S.
Aarhus
Perfect to use during summer. Not heavy on the lips. I use it every morning before applying my lipstick.
Martha B.
My old time favourite product . I always have dry lips because of the aircond that is on everyday . This save the day - always ! Help to cool your lips after applying it and no more irritation. It cure my chap lips too! Not oily like other lipbalm. Totally recommend this product in "must have" .

Looking for your answer?