BY MENTHOLATUM

Brand from Mentholatum. Nutritious hydrating cream that feeds nourishment to your skin while protecting your skin with continuous moisture Contains 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid that deeply penetrates into the skin to nourish and helps restore skin s moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss. Helps to soften skin, leaving skin smooth and hydrated. Light moisturizing cream hydrates combination skin with its lighter, fluffy texture. How to Use: Use twice a day after lotion. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed. Pack Size - 50g see more...

Haziq F.
malaysia
I love this moisturizer because it has everything that skin needs. Contains paraben free make it great for even sensitive skin. This gel type of moisturizer is great for oily skin. The scent really fresh. But I'm not sure if this product is non-comedogenic or not.. because my nose have a lot of blackhead after using it. Other than that, I recommend this product to you guys because I heard many good reviews on the blog. So maybe it just me getting the blackhead.
Anis R.
Can't live without this moisturiser. I tried the Hada Labo Vitamin A, C, and E cream but it broke me out and triggers my eczema so bad. A friend actually recommended this as it was lighter in texture and the gel has a cooling effect on my skin. She is not wrong, it locks moisture throughout my country's hot and humid weather, amazing for make up application and does not irritate my skin. Love this.