Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml

by Mentholatum

Brand from Japan: Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml

What is the difference between this and the hada labo plumping gel cream?
Is this good for acne prone skin or is it just for dryness? Also am I applying this before any serums? Or would you recommend not putting a serum on after at all ?
Start your review of Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml!
Marietta, GA
I love this product and purchased in Japan? Makes my skin soft and improve skin tone. Only downside is that it is a bit sticky and slow to dry
Mamaroneck, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this product. I use this after double cleansing applying on my damp skin. I follow up with sheet mask. My skin loves it!
Denver, CO
Purchased at: YesStyle
Great HA product, especially for less that 15 dollars. Has 5 different forms of HA to penetrate deeper, must have for dry dehydrated skin.
Meadows Place, TX
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Ivy O.
The Hada Labo gokujyun premium lotion is marketed as a thick toner loaded with 5 types of Hyaluronic acid and urea to effectively hydrate the EPIDERMIS of the skin(nerd moment: Hyaluronic acid is about 40000 -8,000,000 daltons so it’s only effective to hydrate the epidermal layer of the skin). My experience: It has the consistency of a slightly watery serum and has a little smell I can’t identify(it’s not an overpowering scent). I started with the Hada labo moist lotion and I finished that in about three months (I go through Hyaluronic products so fast) and then I started on this. I really loved that this didn’t break me out and left my skin plump and hydrated even after dehydrating chemical peels(I’m looking at you TO peeling solution). Pros and Con- the only con I can think of is that this is relatively hard to get here in Nigeria but it’s “affordable” at 8000 naira ($22 approx.) and it’s definitely one of the best Hyaluronic acid products you can get for that price on this side of the world Conclusion: I absolutely love this and it’s a staple in my routine, it comes to the rescue when I over exfoliate and gives me a dewy supple complexion. I’d rate it a 4.7/5
Recently received this product and I've fallen in love. Im more into Korean and Japanese beauty and after trying Hado Labos foaming cleanser (which is really good too) I really wanted to try something else of theirs. It contains 5 different types of hyaluronic acid, each with a different molecular size. The smaller the molecule, the deeper it penetrates into the layers of skin. I first tried it on my hand and was worried it might be too tacky for when I wanted to apply foundation but it absorbed quite quickly. I cleanse my face as normal, then use an essence. While my face is still damp from the essence, I apply the Hado Labo lotion. You only need 3 or 4 drops to cover your face and neck. I then wait a minute or two then apply eye cream and face moisturiser. It just leaves your skin feeling very plump and hydrated. Definitely a recommended product.
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by MeawTheCatz T.
One of the best lotion I've ever used! I bought a small bottle to try out as I was desperate trying to stop my face from peeling. My face was also red and felt super tender after an allergic reaction to a new facial foam. The ZA lotion I was using felt like fire my skin, but this Hada Labo Premium lotion was so soothing! After a few uses, my face stopped peeling and kept getting better Hada Labo . I already bought a full-sized one with hope my skin will continue getting better!
La Union
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by rolando M.
This. This is the hyaluronic acid toner (or can be used as an essence, given its consistency) of your dreams. First off, it's fragrance-free, making it super gentle. Second, it's cheap for a 170 mL bottle. Took me three months to finish this bottle despite frequently layering this for hydration. And yes, you read that right, its light enough to be layered. I couldn't recommend it more, because everyone needs hydration.
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Camila R.
I love this lotion. I would call it a hyaluronic acid serum. It's very hydrating and perfect for my skin. Goes very well with my morning and evening cream. It is fragrance and alcohol free.
Liverpool
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Kelly M.
Hmm i think this product work. After use woke up in the morning my face just look fresh its gentle on the skin. I think the product is good. The price is middle range and 1 bottle can last me quite awhile
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is one of my holy grail skin care items that I can’t live without . This instantly helps my skin look plump and soft without leaving it sticky or tacky. The lotion has a gel like watery texture that absorbs right away when tapped into the skin. I use this after my toner and before my serum and moisturizer. It definitely plays a huge role in keeping my skin soft without dry flakes . The price point of this is also amazing because you only need one or two drops so this bottle lasts for along time . I highly highly recommend this to anyone suffering from dry sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...