Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml

by Mentholatum

Brand from Japan: Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml

What is the difference between this and the hada labo plumping gel cream?
Is this good for acne prone skin or is it just for dryness? Also am I applying this before any serums? Or would you recommend not putting a serum on after at all ?
Start your review of Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml!
Meadows Place, TX
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Ivy O.
The Hada Labo gokujyun premium lotion is marketed as a thick toner loaded with 5 types of Hyaluronic acid and urea to effectively hydrate the EPIDERMIS of the skin(nerd moment: Hyaluronic acid is about 40000 -8,000,000 daltons so it’s only effective to hydrate the epidermal layer of the skin). My experience: It has the consistency of a slightly watery serum and has a little smell I can’t identify(it’s not an overpowering scent). I started with the Hada labo moist lotion and I finished that in about three months (I go through Hyaluronic products so fast) and then I started on this. I really loved that this didn’t break me out and left my skin plump and hydrated even after dehydrating chemical peels(I’m looking at you TO peeling solution). Pros and Con- the only con I can think of is that this is relatively hard to get here in Nigeria but it’s “affordable” at 8000 naira ($22 approx.) and it’s definitely one of the best Hyaluronic acid products you can get for that price on this side of the world Conclusion: I absolutely love this and it’s a staple in my routine, it comes to the rescue when I over exfoliate and gives me a dewy supple complexion. I’d rate it a 4.7/5
Waukesha, WI
I really love this product! I’m obsessed with hyaluronic acid and this has 5 different types! I have noticed such a difference in my skin’s hydration level since I started using this. One important thing to note quick is that even though this is called a “lotion” it is NOT a moisturizer and should not be used in place of one. In Asian beauty they use the term lotion to describe what Western beauty would essentially call a toner/essence. Another thing to note is that this needs to be used on damp skin. If you use it on dry skin it will suck the moisture from your skin. After cleansing I dab my skin with a towel just enough so my skin is still damp. Then I apply around 4 drops of this to my skin. I let it dry a minute so that my skin feels tacky and then I apply my moisturizers. I bought my bottle around a month and a half ago and I’m only a fifth of a way through the bottle. I highly recommend this product!
Recently received this product and I've fallen in love. Im more into Korean and Japanese beauty and after trying Hado Labos foaming cleanser (which is really good too) I really wanted to try something else of theirs. It contains 5 different types of hyaluronic acid, each with a different molecular size. The smaller the molecule, the deeper it penetrates into the layers of skin. I first tried it on my hand and was worried it might be too tacky for when I wanted to apply foundation but it absorbed quite quickly. I cleanse my face as normal, then use an essence. While my face is still damp from the essence, I apply the Hado Labo lotion. You only need 3 or 4 drops to cover your face and neck. I then wait a minute or two then apply eye cream and face moisturiser. It just leaves your skin feeling very plump and hydrated. Definitely a recommended product.
Tbilisi
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Teo T.
A friend of mine recommended this product to me. At first, I was kind of hesitant due to my sensitive acne prone skin. Anyways, I decided to give it a trial and I am glad I did. The product is very mild and it keeps my skin soft, smooth and well moisturized. I have been using it a little over 2wks and I noticed my pores are decreasing. I also noticed i am less oily. I highly recommend this product.
Mooresville, NC
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Rachel S.
Purchased at: YesStyle
This has been a godsend for my dry flakey skin! I use it morning and night and I haven't had any dry patches since! I bought it per recommendation from youtuber Stephanie Nicole. I recently gave it to my mom to try and she also loves it! She has more oily skin and it still works great. If my hands are super dry in the winter I'll put this on before moisturizer and my hands look good as new the next day! I love this stuff so much that I stockpile it since I order it from yesstyle and shipping can take a while. I've heard not to but it (and other j-beauty products) on amazon as they often sell fakes.
New York
absolutely magical product. I'll probably buy this for the rest of my life. I've been on the hunt for a product that will save my dry skin and this one is it. It's important to remember to put it on wet/damp skin because Hyaluronic acid pulls in the moisture and helps to retain it, so if you put it on dry skin, it'll give the opposite effect and pull from your skin. Do 7 skins with it on a damp skin and use CosRX snail mucin essence and your face will instantly look hydrated and plump.
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by MeawTheCatz T.
One of the best lotion I've ever used! I bought a small bottle to try out as I was desperate trying to stop my face from peeling. My face was also red and felt super tender after an allergic reaction to a new facial foam. The ZA lotion I was using felt like fire my skin, but this Hada Labo Premium lotion was so soothing! After a few uses, my face stopped peeling and kept getting better Hada Labo . I already bought a full-sized one with hope my skin will continue getting better!
La Union
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by rolando M.
This. This is the hyaluronic acid toner (or can be used as an essence, given its consistency) of your dreams. First off, it's fragrance-free, making it super gentle. Second, it's cheap for a 170 mL bottle. Took me three months to finish this bottle despite frequently layering this for hydration. And yes, you read that right, its light enough to be layered. I couldn't recommend it more, because everyone needs hydration.
St Martinvlle, LA
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Dawn S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I read about this and saw so many great reviews. So I decided to try it....the reviews are right on! This stuff is everything! I put this on after I clean my face and use it as a serum. It makes my face feel softer than any other serum has! It is quickly becoming the best part of my skincare regimen! You won’t regret using it! Not only does my skin feel better but my makeup goes on better than ever!!!
Staten Island , NY
I discovered this brand about a year ago through my new obsession with k beauty. I initially tried their non premium lotion (blue and white bottle) and fell in love. Nothing had plumped my skin and moisturized as quickly. The key was applying to wet skin and applying a heavier moisturizer to seal it in. This premium product is thicker and I love it just as much. I highly recommend this brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...