Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml

by Mentholatum

Brand from Japan: Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml

I have oily/combination skin but dehydrated. I also live in a hot humid country. Does this leave your face shiny and/or sticky? Which is better,Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml or Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner ?
Good for normal skin type?
Can I use this product with an Hyaluronic Acid serum as well or is it unnecessary?
Start your review of Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml!
Stef A.
Tallahassee, FL
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Stef A.
Love this product, I have noticed a difference on my skin after extended use. Bought after reading plenty of good reviews on this product!
HellofromMichigan ..
Clarkston, MI
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by HellofromMichigan ..
This is a great facial product. Besides of a great moisturize effect it helps with the expression lines. Also has no scent, so for those that don’t like products with scent, this is perfect! It lasts long and I’ll definitely buy again
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Leigh J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great product for sure but to me Sukoyaka Suhada is still the Queen of Asian beauty hydrating lotions. The Hada Labo has a thicker, slimier texture than the Sukoyaka, which is more watery. When I use the Hada Labo, I still have to follow up with more hydration such as the Laniege cream skin lotion. So, if you tend to have drier skin this may be something you might consider.
Noelle L.
Waterloo, IA
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Noelle L.
I love this hyaluronic acid solution! I use it in the AM and PM in between cleansing & moisturizing. I apply it to slightly damp skin to help with absorption. It contains 5 molecular weights of hyaluronic acid to deeply penetrate the skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Nicole R.
Los Angeles, CA
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Nicole R.
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml This hyaluronic acid ampoule is off the chain good. It’s way more goopy and thicker than the average American hyaluronic acid serum, and I feel like it does a better job at moisturizing the top layer of my skin before I put on my thicker moisturizer on top. I’d repurchase for sure, but this will last me a while. The bottle is huge! 5 stars.
Arial B.
Atlanta, GA
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Arial B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m not actually a huge fan of hyaluronic acid usually but this one is my favorite. This was actually recommended by my derm as it’s inexpensive and comes with plenty of product. This isn’t a lotion so much as a thick serum. It has 5 weights of hyaluronic acid in it which helps aid in absorption. I use this after washing my face (I leave my face wet) and pat in a pea sized amount in. It seems to absorb and moisturize better when my skin has water on it as the hyaluronic acid is absorbing the water.
Angelique S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Angelique S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've found the holy grail of essences for normal to dry skin. This is super moisturizing and it leaves my skin feeling so soft the very first time I tried it. It took my skin care game up a million notches. I would buy this over and over again. I recommend people with oily skin use a tiny bit because a little goes a long way.
Megan W.
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Holy grail skin product. This is a hyaluronic serum and it is seriously the best of the best. You get so much product and a little goes a long long way. It is best layered on top of your moisturizer to lock in hydration. This is a lifetime skin product for me.
Mihaela M.
Indian Land, SC
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml uploaded by Mihaela M.
Purchased at: YesStyle
Guys, this product is LIFE. I can’t live without it ! It’s super moisturizing, it really feels like your skin is “drinking” this because it doesn’t sit on top of the skin, instead your skin retains the product’s moisture. I love it because it leaves my skin soft and plump, it has helped my acne, my pores, and just making my skin look so much brighter and healthier. I use a few drops without applying pressure to the container. The texture is like a serum; not thin and not too thick. Highly recommend!!!!!! P.S. This is my second bottle ! Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml
Amy D.
Wytheville, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently started using Tretinoin and it made my skin really flaky and dry but since using this, my skin is really hydrated and plump. I’m prone to breakouts with new products and this hasn’t been a problem for me at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...