Skin CareFacial SkincareMentholatum
- Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening UV Day Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g

Mentholatum - Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening UV Day Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g

by Mentholatum

Brand from Mentholatum. The 5-in-1 concentrated gel has the effects of a hydrating lotion, beauty serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, and makeup base in one How to Use: After apply Hada Labo lotion, take sufficient amount and apply evenly on face & neck. Gently massage to allow absorption into the skin Pack Size - 80g

Did you notice a brightening effect after using this?
Start your review of Mentholatum - Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening UV Day Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g!
How would you rate this product?
Sara W.
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening UV Day Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This used to be my favorite sunscreen for a long time. Dries down without feeling tacky, leaves no stew steaks and works well in winter and summer as it is moisturizing at the same time. My only problem with is that I have a hard time layering it in top of products, if I use a bit more moisturizer (clinique moisture surge) it can ball up quickly specially under makeup. If you wear it in its own I have never felt it pealing but I can't choose just one sunscreen on days I don't wear makeup. It is one of the only chemical sunscreens thaty skin tolarates when very sensitive.
jana R.
Columbia, MO
Purchased at: eBay
This stuff is AMAZING!!! I have normal to dry skin (because I exfoliate and Retin A so much, lol) but this is the best SPF I have ever tried! It is nothing like America SPF. It’s not oily, it’s not full of alcohols to dry you out, it won’t burn your eyes, no white cast, no bad smell. It feels just like a light, gel like moisturizer and it works SO WELL! I use Retin A, P50 and Vitamin C daily for age prevention, so I need something strong that will work because my skin is very prone to burning and this stuff is the most amazing thing I’ve ever tried!!! Get this, you will thank me, I promise!
Fahreta H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best sunscreen I have every tried!! It feels like almost nothing. It’s a tad bit shiny looking but most American sunscreens look waaaayy shinier. It doesn’t clog my pores or cause any sensitivity, and I have highly acne prone and sensitive skin. It layers well with other sunscreens and foundation. I usually apply this first and then the Dr Jart Cicapair color corrector/sunscreen.
Holy T.
Stanton, CA
I absolutely love this product so much. I got it as the Hada Labo white gel on Amazon. It is so light and fresh when I put it on my skin. There is no white cast at all. No fragrance. So quick and easy to put on. It leaves your skin with kind of a dewy look. I would love to recommend this product to everyone. It's the perfect facial sunscreen!
Mary T.
Ada, OK
I love this sunscreen. It’s been a year since I have been using this product and I love it so much. Not only it protects my skin from the sun but this is so moisturizing. Gives me a dewy skin after I put this on.
Kimberly M.
Chula Vista
The best sunscreen I’ve used ever. Feels like moisturizer, doesn’t pill, blocks rays effectively. Affordable and great.
Leann H.
Columbus, OH
Mentholatum - Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening UV Day Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g uploaded by Leann H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Only face sunscreen I’ll use! The texture is perfect, super lightweight feels like nothing on the skin after it dries, no white cast, and even gives a bit of a matte finish to reduce that oily appearance that usually comes with sunscreen. Does have a sunscreen smell, and if you are sensitive to chemical sunscreen it could cause slight irritation especially near eyes, but I personally don’t experience this!
Brittany W.
Evansville
Purchased at: YesStyle
I have dark skin and this SPF is amazing. This is very light but mositurizing, sinks in to my skin, but yet leaves a smooth glow .Its almost hard to explain.. but I feel like I could layer this forever with no problems . I wear this underneath my foundation and over my morning serum. No scent No cast No eye burn Great for oily skin people who don't want to have to have a moisturizer or dry skin types who like to layer . *Watery cream like consistency
Lina R.
Forest Hills, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
It feels nice on skin,but after couple of minutes it dries to matte kind of velvety texture that flakes like crazy. Not a fan+ gave horrible cystic acne! Dr jart’s cicapair color correcting treatment is so much better!
Senenca L.
This is my holy grail sunscreen. This sunscreen is superior to most others because it has way more chemical filters than other sunscreens and they're highly photostable. It leaves no white cast and blends into the skin practically invisibly so it's great even for dark-skinned complexions. It can leave a bit of a shine after applying but I kinda like the glow it gives me.