Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersMentholatum
- Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion (Rich) 170ml

Mentholatum - Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion (Rich) 170ml

by Mentholatum

Brand from Mentholatum. Concentrated power of Arbutin + Vitamin C + New High Performance Penetrating & Deep Moisturizing (HPP & M) Technology with 3 types of proprietary Hyaluronic Acids, leaving skin glowing with radiant clarity How to Use: Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed. Pack Size - 170ml

how does this feel once applied ?
Start your review of Mentholatum - Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion (Rich) 170ml!
bentley R.
Winnipeg, MB
Need reusable cotton pads for this one!! Wow this is runny! Its like pouring water out, it comes out fast! It has a weird plastic smell. I love the ingredients though! I think its 3 tyoe of hyluronic acid, vitamin c and arbutin for whitening? It cost me 27. 00 but sizewise seems to make sense for kbeauty. Mine isnt in english at all so took a deep dive for ingredients. I use it before moisturizer to draw in moisture to an already damp face. So far so good. Im pretty sure its fragrace free and the smell is just the ingredients. Dr dray got me looking for these products. I found it in an asian market.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...