Mentholatum - Children's Chest Rub uploaded by Alyssa K.Mentholatum - Children's Chest Rub uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY MENTHOLATUM

Cough Suppressant Aromatic Colds Care Questions? M-F 9 am - 5 pm see more...

Alyssa K.
Mega Parent Expert
I used the original Mentholatum growing up and it worked like a charm every time! This children's version is great for the little ones. It helps them breathe a little easier when they are fighting winter colds. I recommend this for all parents!
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
My son catches cold really easy and chest rub is the best option for me. I give him warm showers and put chest rub. He feels so much better and sleeps really well at night. I love this product and can't live without it.
Steph B.
My kids enjoy the scent of this product and it helps them breathe easier when dealing with severe congestion.
Erin N.
Not only does this work as a chest rub, but if you put a pea size amount on each foot and put socks over them, it magically cures coughing, especially during sleep!
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I tried vicks vapor rub on my son when he was sick and he hated it but this my gosh he loves the smell and he begs for more when it loses effect