Menthol Eucalyptus Balm

by Rosebud Perfume Co.

Shop Rosebud Perfume Co. Menthol Eucalyptus Balm. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this make your lips tingle? I am looking for a moisturizing lip treatment that gives a tingling feeling (it makes my chapped lips feel better)
[product:rosebud-perfume-co-smiths-menthol-and-eucalyptus-balm] ? Does this work?
Where I can get this product??? I always have sinus and more when the weather change in this season.
Start your review of Menthol Eucalyptus Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this stuff. It works really well on chapped lips, dry elbows, and I even use it on bug bites. It's also pretty cheap so I have two. One for my purse and one at home. Suggestion is not to leave it in hot places as it will melt. I had one melt and couldn't open the tin anymore because of how slick it was. in reviews
...stays on my lips and actually feels like it's penetrating my lips and conditioning them!!!in reviews
hannah B.
statesville, NC
I enjoyed this balm. When I feel like I'm getting sick, I used this just like you would use vicks. I put it on my lips as well as on my chest. It can also work for dry hands.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
Love the scent and packaging of this stuff. It feels a little tingly and isn’t very thick but I mostly use it right under my nostrils as night as it’s milder than Vick’s and still keeps my sinuses clear.
Wendy L.
Love this stuff. They sell it on the line at check out at Sephora. It's inexpensive and last a really long time and they do offer other scents too. This one is more of a breezy feeling
Destiny T.
Eastaboga, AL
Absolutely amazing!! I love this lip balm and the rose scent one as well. Both are so hydrating for your lips and leave you with a smooth rose finish. The packaging is nice and heavy. I have bought this lip balm several times! Love it and would definitely buy again.
Pedro D.
Imler, PA
Menthol Eucalyptus Balm uploaded by Pedro D.
Menthol Eucalyptus Balm uploaded by Pedro D.
Dab on pulse points for the full impact of the flavor. Perfect for dry, chapped lips, cracked elbows, or heels. Petrolatum, Camphor, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Eucalyptus Globulous Leaf Oil*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Jason N.
Ypsilanti, MI
For the price it’s an awesome lip balm! Love the smell and cooling sensation the Eucalyptus has. I bought a few to keep in my backpack and car. I do feel like the jars are more hydrating than the ones that come in the tubes. Waaaaay better than Carmax.
Amanda T.
This is one of my favorite must have products during the winter. Its cool tingly feel on your lips makes dryness disappear. The scent is also refreshing.
Vicki R.
new york
Provides great protection for chapped lips and stays on well, unlike some other brands. Smells great and minty too!
Windi W.
Bastrop, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells great. But when I had [email protected] from weather it burned the areas. I didn’t like that.
Hilary G.
Castroville, TX
Love the menthol version of this. So healing! Great product and a great price point. I was very pleased with this product. I have purchased many from this brand. I highly recommend this especially those with dry lips.