Mented Cosmetics Lipstick

by Mented Cosmetics

Deeply moisturizing nude lip shade with the perfect blend of browns and pinks to enhance your multi-hued lips. Explore the full collection. All lipsticks are vegan, paraben-free, non-toxic, cruelty free, and proudly made in the USA.

About this Shade:

Our sun-kissed, soft brown shade provides just the right amount of color and the perfect level of shine.

Whose tried these lippies? What do you think of them? They’re on my To-Buy list.
How do you like this product? [user:pavillea]
Does anyone else feel that most of these are cool toned?
Start your review of Mented Cosmetics Lipstick!
erin W.
Mableton, GA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Peach Please
Great nude option for deep to dark tones. I love that I didn’t have to apply foundation to my lips to get the shade just right. Perfect option for daytime/everyday wear. Goes on smoothly and it feels moisturizing.
Nia N.
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Nia N.
Review for: Dark Night
This is a lovely formula! The finish is matte, but it’s not uncomfortable to wear. It pairs really well with their glow formula, and the shade Dark Night is a lovely wearable ‘90’s milk chocolate brown. Will be buying more shades!
Christina T.
Antelope, CA
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Christina T.
Review for: Pretty in Pink
I purchased the pretty in pink semi matte after the shade i tested for turned out to be a beautiful brown but too dark for me. This color...is pretty much my nude. It matched the center of my bottom lip perfectly. I would like if it had just...a shade more brown in it, the tiniest amt but...i think this is probably the best nude ive found for me yet.
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Jasmine B.
Review for: Foxy Brown
I love that these shades actually compliment darker skin tones. The undertones are perfect!! The texture of the lipsticks is creamy without being too slippery. The finish is not a traditional drying matte but it's not that satiny either. You will notice some shine in the finish. I didn't see any patchiness or bleeding.
Bridget N.
Grovetown, GA
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Bridget N.
I have used this #lipstick from #Mented for less than a week. So far I am pretty pleased.👄 This is a semi-matte finish; but not drying in anyway. The color payoff is great. The shades look wonderful with my skin tone. I am glad these are available at #Target.
Jacqueline C.
Alpharetta, GA
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Jacqueline C.
Review for: Peach Please
I have all the colors that are available. These work so well with my skintone. I like how easily it glides and that is not not have an annoying smell. The price is perfect and a great value.
Natalie T.
Review for: Mented #5
I love this brown color. It is the perfect "nude". I bought the matte version but it does come in semi-matte. They really have a "nude' for everyone especially for dark to rich shades. It is a good price for the quality. Will definitely buy again.
Chynadoll G.
Chicago
Review for: Brand Nude
This is my nude shade for my skin tone.. I never imagined that there was a nude lip for me...
Camille P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Camille P.
Review for: Peach Please
I absolutely adore this brand. Finally a collection of nudes with melanin in mind!! However, in my opinion, these shades would work for many different skin tones as well. Peach please is a warm brown based peach nude. This is one of those shades that you don’t have to work too hard for. I say that meaning I can wear it without liner while sitting at a red light. A great grab and go for me.
Erika H.
Those lipsticks are incredible. They are really moisturizing and compliment all skin tones. Great job Mented!