Mented Cosmetics Lipstick

by Mented Cosmetics

Deeply moisturizing nude lip shade with the perfect blend of browns and pinks to enhance your multi-hued lips. Explore the full collection. All lipsticks are vegan, paraben-free, non-toxic, cruelty free, and proudly made in the USA.

About this Shade:

Our sun-kissed, soft brown shade provides just the right amount of color and the perfect level of shine.

Whose tried these lippies? What do you think of them? They’re on my To-Buy list.
How do you like this product? [user:pavillea]
Does anyone else feel that most of these are cool toned?
Start your review of Mented Cosmetics Lipstick!
Erin W.
Mableton, GA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Peach Please
Great nude option for deep to dark tones. I love that I didn’t have to apply foundation to my lips to get the shade just right. Perfect option for daytime/everyday wear. Goes on smoothly and it feels moisturizing.
Nia N.
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Nia N.
Review for: Dark Night
This is a lovely formula! The finish is matte, but it’s not uncomfortable to wear. It pairs really well with their glow formula, and the shade Dark Night is a lovely wearable ‘90’s milk chocolate brown. Will be buying more shades!
Christina T.
Antelope, CA
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Christina T.
Review for: Pretty in Pink
I purchased the pretty in pink semi matte after the shade i tested for turned out to be a beautiful brown but too dark for me. This color...is pretty much my nude. It matched the center of my bottom lip perfectly. I would like if it had just...a shade more brown in it, the tiniest amt but...i think this is probably the best nude ive found for me yet.
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Monesia M.
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Monesia M.
Review for: Dope Taupe
First things first, this color is absolutely gorgeous! I live and I Stan for Mented cosmetics "dope taupe". I used this with the Nyx "dark brown" lip liner. I Definitely need some more colors. It applies smoothly and opaque. #blackgirlmagic #beauty #beautuhaul #lipstick #mented #mentedcosmetics #mentedlipstick #makeup
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Brown Bare, Dope Taupe, Foxy Brown
I love that these shades actually compliment darker skin tones. The undertones are perfect!! The texture of the lipsticks is creamy without being too slippery. The finish is not a traditional drying matte but it's not that satiny either. You will notice some shine in the finish. I didn't see any patchiness or bleeding. Foxy Brown has a little bit of red but doesn't have an overly warm undertone. Dope Taupe is a wonderful nude shade with a little bit of pink to amp up the color. Brown Bare is a beautiful chocolate shade that's not too deep but works as one of the best nude shades.
Georgia V.
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Georgia V.
Review for: Mented #5
The best neutral brown/nude. Every other one I've tried had undertones that didn't go with Mented Cosmetics Lipstick my skintone or were just too dark or too light.
Gardenia B.
Anaheim, CA
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Gardenia B.
Review for: Nude LaLa
LOVE THIS COLOR! Obsessed with how it glides on and the cute and small the lipstick is. it fits perfectly in a small purse. The only downfall is it isn’t mask-proof, but it reapplies well!
Bridget  N.
Grovetown, GA
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Bridget  N.
I have used this #lipstick from #Mented for less than a week. So far I am pretty pleased.👄 This is a semi-matte finish; but not drying in anyway. The color payoff is great. The shades look wonderful with my skin tone. I am glad these are available at #Target.
Jacqueline C.
Alpharetta , GA
Mented Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Jacqueline C.
Review for: Peach Please
I have all the colors that are available. These work so well with my skintone. I like how easily it glides and that is not not have an annoying smell. The price is perfect and a great value.
Ashly B.
Goshen, NY
Review for: Dope Taupe
Smooth application. I always get compliments when I wear this color. Very lightweight as well