MENTED COSMETICS Everyday Eyeshadow Palette

by Mented Cosmetics

Our Everyday Eyeshadow palette was designed with your melanin in mind, and this ultra-chic, slim-fit packaging makes it much easier to take on-the-go. Each shade packs enough pigment to envelop your lids in the gorgeous nude and neutral shades you love. The sophisticated 9-shade collection has exactly the right colors to take you from your morning meeting to post-work drinks and everything in between. Trust us, this is truly a palette you’ll love wearing every day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MENTED COSMETICS Everyday Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Regina M.
Conyers, GA
MENTED COSMETICS Everyday Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Regina M.
This is such a pretty pallet and it can be used every day. I love the formula on this pallet and actually prefer it over Anastasia’s formula. I can’t wait to see more color stories. I would recommend this pallet to anyone who needs a soft glam and glam look all in one pallet:
Cynthia A.
Fairfax, VA
MENTED COSMETICS Everyday Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cynthia A.
Yes! This is perfect. All your products work well on me. Simply flawless. High quality
Christina T.
Fresno, CA
MENTED COSMETICS Everyday Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Christina T.
OK Mented Everyday Eyeshadow Palette is the must have, Ladies. I used it every day. Super pigmented, so the color pop! It’s the prefect blend of colors for everything. Your day job, happy hour with your girls, or a special date night!
LaShae B.
Woodhaven, NY
MENTED COSMETICS Everyday Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by LaShae B.
I love this brand so much! The colors are very pigmented and Mented has excellent mattes in this palette that look good on any skin tone. As a women of color I struggle to find colors that pop so I love that this brand was designed for me. I lastly love that Mented is a vegan like, I had the opportunity to meet the founders at a pop up event in NY a few years ago and am still a devote customer. 🖤🧡
Shamela M.
I love these eyeshadows. The colors are great goes perfect with my skin tone. I will defiantly buy these eyeshadows again.
Erika H.
Love this eye palette. It lives up to its name - you can use it everyday as the colors are neutral. It is great for daytime glam and also for evening nights out.the shadows have great staying power - a couple of swipes of shadow will last you all day.
Kimberly J.
League City, TX
I reach for this palette during the work week. I wear a lot of neutral colors, so this one is perfect. The colors are easy to blend, and show up nicely on my eyes. I don't have a problem with the colors fading throughout the day. I do wish that the brown was darker. If you're into neutral palettes, I would definitely recommend this one.
Hannah M.
Wurtland, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Don’t waste your money. The darker shades wouldn’t blend out. It would grab and cling to the outter corner of my lid. The shimmers were lack luster and let me wanted more. I wouldn’t recommend this even if it was $10.
Lydia M.
Charlotte, NC
MENTED COSMETICS Everyday Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lydia M.
I’m very happy with this palette. Every color is wearable and my test of a good eye palette is how well the mattes perform. All of these shades are blendable and wear very well. There are transition shades as well as crease colors that can also be used all over the eyelid. Their customer service is superior as well. My original palette came with a broken pan and Mented replaced it free of charge within a matter of days.
Beatrice S.
Newark
This is a great everyday palette for all skin tones. With the colors in this palette the looks can range from simple to dramatic. It is very pigmented and shows up great on my chocolate skin. I appreciate the size of the palette and the size of the mirror. It last a long time and I can travel with it.

Looking for your answer?