Mented Cosmetics Capsule Collection uploaded by Mariana R.

BY MENTED COSMETICS

Enjoy the entire capsule collection! Six deeply moisturizing nude lip shades with the perfect blend of browns and pinks to enhance your multi-hued lips. See the full collection. All lipsticks are vegan, paraben-free, non-toxic, cruelty free, and proudly made in the USA.

Lip Shades: Pretty in Pink, Nude LaLa, Dope Taupe, Foxy Brown, Mented #5, Dark Night

• Are the colors very pigmented and do the last long?1 Answers
Mented Cosmetics Capsule Collection
  • "I absolutely love this line of lipsticks. These colors are very complimentary to women of darker complexions. I've finally found my favorite nude lipstick and that would have to be Foxy brown. I'd definitely recommend these products to anyone that is looking for a hydrating and color saturated lipstick. You have to try this!" in 3 reviews
BaronessCountess C.
Mented Cosmetics sent me their whole Capsule line to review for them for my Instagram! And this is by far one of the best brands for any skin tone but especially those who have a deeper darker shade! Sometimes us girls who are women of color find it hard to get a great nude, in this collection, there’s a nude for everyone! :)
Mariana R.
Thank you Mented! Received this beautiful capsule & i am very impressed at the warm nudes that are perfect for Christmas! I will post a swatch party on my Instagram! ❤️
T A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Finally, a nude made for ALL complexions! This is such a beautifully packaged, pigmented and hydrating lipstick! The colors are gorgeous and every shade form the fall collection compliment my skin just right. Never thought I’d sway from my reds and berries to a nude, but I’m absolutely loving these!
asia t.
Raleigh, NC
OMG! This cosmetic line is my absolute favorite nudes for women of color! They are moisturizing, never dry or ashy. They have glosses now too!!!
devri v.
Brooklyn, NY
This set has the perfect universal nude shades. A bonus: none of the sticks are too cakey or drying, they're actually pretty moisturizing.
yazmine a.
America
This collection gave the the strongest '90s nostalgia I've had in the longest! It's so smooth and chic!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Are the colors very pigmented and do the last long?