BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - menta_ floss magazine is your cheat sheet to a complete education. Drenched with facts and trivia presented in an entertaining, readable style, mental_floss keeps people abreast of just about everything and presents information in a quick, simple, quirky and fun manner. see more...

Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This is such an interesting magazine. Who ever came up with this was very innovated. There is not a single magazine on the market like this. Mental gloss definitely keeps you engaged throughout the whole magazine. If you are looking to be entertained this would be right up your alley. This would be a great magazine for a waiting room.
Laura S.
Montgomery, TX
Clearly written for the small percentage of society not obsessed with the Kardashians, this magazine is brainy, cleverly written and presents an eclectic mix of interesting facts and articles. Engaging, easy to read and chock full of info-graphics, this is one I reach for on the news stands often.
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I got a subscription for my husband because I know he loves to really work his brain. There's fun trivia that I also like to do. The facts are interesting and I have to say that I know I've learned quite a bit of random things I didn't know. My husband loves it too. It keeps our brain active. I just think I may need my own subscription though because his copy is always in the bathroom, lol.
Ali F.
Mental Floss is THE magazine for you. Both the magazine and their awesome website are chock full of stuff knowledge junkies love. They never fail to draw me into some rabbit hole of info every time I read it. The magazine itself is fairly pricey for a subscription and you can get a lot of the same content (albeit after a wait) from their website.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This is my favorite magazine! an old roommate subscribed and I looked forward to it coming probably more than here. I travel a lot with my job and I now buy it every time I'm in an airport. it's the perfect flight read.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
Great Magazine! My aunt introduced me years ago and I'm still a big fan! It's a great read for expanding your knowledge and picking up random facts! Great for trivia junkies! A must read for intelligent individuals!
Amy M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Calling all nerds, geeks, and trivia junkies! Mental floss is so entertaining and informative, that I highly recommend it for well... anyone. It has a humorous tone, which I really enjoy. It's impossible not to learn something while reading a mental floss article. Mental Floss keeps me smart!
Leslie A.
Ashville, AL
I love this mag. It's chocked full of neat facts and things that make you go "Hmmm". They make intricate things easy to read and often do amusing spreads about chocolate and politics. Great read!
Annie N.
This magazine is one of the better ones out there. It covers literally everything! There's even a conversation starter section in every magazine. The articles are well written. The illustration is fantastic. All around just a great product.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
I really enjoy reading mental_floss. There are lots of interesting facts and stories in every issue. I also like their quizzes, and have gone on their website quite a bit to take them. Mental_floss makes learning fun!
Taryn R.
West Rutland, VT
How do people like this magazine? Is it too educational to be engaging?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Would you rater read a book or mag
Apryl C.
When did this start being a magazine? I only knew of the website and YouTube channel.