Mentadent Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Pump uploaded by Charlotte K.

BY MENTADENT

Whitens Teeth Controls Tartar Prevents Cavities Fluoride Toothpaste with Baking Soda & Peroxide Advanced Whitening Formula Safely whitens teeth without harsh abrasives It s so gentle you can use it every day to keep your teeth looking their whitest. Tartar Control Formula Helps stop new tartar build-up before it forms. Fluoride Contains fluoride and, when used regularly, helps prevent cavities. Baking Soda & Peroxide Baking Soda provides gentle cleaning and Peroxide gives you a clean, refreshing feeling. The Baking Soda and Peroxide combine in your mouth to release little oxygen bubbles. These oxygen bubbles get to the tiny spaces between teeth and around the gumline. see more...

• "Very Easy to use too!" in 1 review
Charlotte K.
Amarillo, TX
I love this toothpaste! For the price its awesome. I bought for $5 at WalMart about 3 months ago and have only used one of the refills. The package came with 2, so while it seems expensive for one toothpaste at first, its well worth it. Compared to others the toothpaste works really well!
Kelly R.
Mentadent use to be the only toothpaste I used. It kept my teeth white and healthy. Then it got harder and harder to find at the store. Unfortunately, locals stores stopped carrying it so I moved on to Colgate or Crest. I still don't have a regular toothpaste that I love as much as I loved Mentadent.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
I love this toothpaste!! I used to use it a lot till i couldn't find it anymore. Very Easy to use too!
Ashlee S.
Eubank, KY
My personal favorite toothpaste!!! Whitens, protects, and clean your mouth and teeth great!
Jawairia L.
This is one of my everyday essential I love this coz of it whiteness my teeth, clean so well & give a fresh breath
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Are these still being produced??