BY MENTADENT

Mentadent Advanced Whitening Refreshing Mint Toothpaste, 10.5 oz: Baking soda and peroxide 2 refills + free base Anticavity fluoride toothpaste strengthens teeth and fights cavities Easy to-use refill Multi-action formula Whitening toothpaste designed to help make whiter teeth in 7 days Prevents tartar build-up Refreshing clean taste see more...

Katie G.
Corvallis, OR
Mentadent is the best toothpaste on the market - in my opinion. My husband turned me on to this brand years ago and I have never been back to Colgate, Crest, or Aquafresh again. I do like Tom's of Main toothpaste as well (it's a close second).
Sarah B.
I have been using this toothpaste since I was younger. I could not find it for a while but recently I have been able to find it at wal Mart. I love how fresh it leave my mouth feeling.
Shaveante T.
Redford, MI
My aunt used to buy this all the time when I was a kid. I love the fact that these no tube to squeeze and it's not a lot to clean up. My son gets the regular tooth paste everywhere.
haven w.
Savannah
Mentadent is my absolute fave toothbrush, toothpaste, and toothpaste delivery system. It doesn't fall over and make messes and keeps your mouth clean and fresh!