Men's Warehouse uploaded by Christian K.Men's Warehouse uploaded by Evian D.

BY MEN'S WAREHOUSE

Men's Wearhouse is a men's dress clothes retailer in the United States that offers suits, dress shirts, ties, shoes, slacks , tuxedos, etc. see more...

• How many people were not happy on there wedding day with the compan...6 Answers
  • How do you go about choosing a suit? And how do you go about having...1 Answers
  • My husband is in need of a good quality suit what is your opinion a...3 Answers
Men's Warehouse
  • "While the customer service at our particular store could have been better, the suits were great and they had a good deal and my husband got a free suite because we had so many tuxedo rentals. " in 20 reviews
  • "They are owned by the same ppl who own Jos A Bank which also has a great quality of mens suits" in 5 reviews
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
We got our tuxes for our wedding from men's warehouse. The first time we went we felt rushed and not really satisfied with our decisions. We also felt that my fiancé was fitted incorrectly. I called the next day and talked to the manager. They let us come back in and take our time deciding on the tuxes we wanted. The second gentleman that helped us was amazing! He also re measured my fiancé and it turns out he was measured way wrong the first time! I'm so glad we went back. We also got a discount on all the suit rentals. They really looked fabulous.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Fashionista Expert
I must say the Men's Warehouse that I took my husband to was extremely nice, efficient, informative, and nice. The manager had worked there for 20+ years and helped my husband with the latest fashions and helped match his outfits. She even helped him get the cheaper outfits because my husband hates to buy expensive clothes and only needed his outfits for work. I would highly recommend our store.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
I've always loved men's warehouse. Bought family shirts there for Christmas gifts, my husband got married in a suit bought here. Their customer service is phenomenal. Their merchandise is top notch. It is expensive (in my opinion, but my husband and I are blue collar workers), but it is so, SO worth it!
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
I am a huge fan of Men's Warehouse. We've been buying my husband's suits from this company for several years. I really appreciate their attention to proper size, budget constraints and preferences. Their designers are usually easy to work with about shirts and accessories.
Chyna W.
Chyna W.
Irmo, SC
This store is loved by my best friend. He always has to go to dressy events and he loves shopping her. For the quality of stuff that your getting it's definitely worth the price. The customer service where we go is always amazing. I would definitely recommend this place
Marilena C.
Marilena C.
Loxahatchee, FL
Great store to go to. Has an awesome variety of clothing to choose from for men. Customer service could be better but overall I was satisfied. If you need a quick suit or dress shirt to but men's warehouse is the place to go. I definitely recommend it!
Sally S.
Sally S.
Columbia, SC
Men's warehouse for my husband and I is a hit or miss. I find it solely is defined by the people who work there. The suits are great and comparable to any tux place.. but it the people who work there are rude, you are gonna have a bad time.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
My boyfriend had never had a suit before so we decided to go to men's warehouse the people that work there are really nice and helpful. My boyfriend found the right suit and we will definitely go back for any other occasion.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
I loved the experience we had with them for our wedding. My husband loved the tux he got and same for our groomsmen. They gave us great rates and were so helpful when he had to change around some colors at the last minute.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
I think it depends on the location but I found them extremely difficult to work with when I was getting married and again now that my husband is a groomsmen. The only plus is that all the suits were correct and fit well.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Fashionista Expert
How would you rate Men's customer service?
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
How many people were not happy on there wedding day with the company? Customer service? And the Prices?
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What color did you get to match your tie with
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
My husband is in need of a good quality suit what is your opinion about Men's Wearhouse do they have good quality clothing do their suits and other clothing last for a good amount of time and are they expensive if so are they worth it
Dalton F.
Dalton F.
How do you go about choosing a suit? And how do you go about having a suit perfectly tailored?