Men's Warehouse uploaded by Christian K.Men's Warehouse uploaded by Evian D.

BY MEN'S WAREHOUSE

Men's Wearhouse is a men's dress clothes retailer in the United States that offers suits, dress shirts, ties, shoes, slacks , tuxedos, etc. see more...

• How many people were not happy on there wedding day with the comp...6 Answers
  • How do you go about choosing a suit? And how do you go about havi...1 Answers
  • My husband is in need of a good quality suit what is your opinion...3 Answers
Men's Warehouse
  • "While the customer service at our particular store could have been better, the suits were great and they had a good deal and my husband got a free suite because we had so many tuxedo rentals. " in 20 reviews
  • "They are owned by the same ppl who own Jos A Bank which also has a great quality of mens suits" in 5 reviews
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This is a great store to get fitted and either rent or purchase a tuxedo or men's dress suit. They have good sales and excellent customer service and really know the brands they carrying and take that extra step with their customers. We have been long time customers!!! Highly recommend!!!
Mason A.
Recently rented a tuxedo from them and it was great! The fit was perfect and they took a lot of measures to make sure everything was correct. They listened to my concerns and answered my questions. They also gave me some great style advice for pairing accessories with my tuxedo. The best place that I've been to get a great fitting tux with an excellent selection!
Jennica B.
We had an absolutely exceptional experience when my husband and I chose Men's Warehouse for the tuxes rented for our wedding. They had the latest trends and colors, great deals to get a free rental after so many rentals, and the customer service was phenomenal. Our favorite thing about Men's Warehouse was our consultant encouraging us to do research in order to price match for the tux rentals. Plus we had groomsman, ushers, and family from all over that were able to visit their closest Men's Warehouse in order to simplify the pickup and drop off processes. Whenever someone asks for wedding planning advice, I always recommend they get tuxes from Men's Warehouse!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The thing I really appreciate about Mens Wearhouse is how well trained their staff is. I also like that they have so many different sizes for uniquely sized men. I wish they would stock more of the "average" men sizes but I only dates one "average" size man so that's no longer a concern of mine. The shirts do well if you wash and dry them and hang them up right after. Take a little extra care with clothes from the Mens Wearhouse and they will last until the color is out of fashion. Cheers!
Sarah B.
California, MD
Most people think of Men's Warehouse when they are planning a wedding or prom, but they should be your go-to for more than those occasions. They have great looking, quality suits for black tie to casual. Associates will take as much time as you need to get accurate sizes and help you try on items. They are knowledgeable with fashion, but also know what is in stock and would look best for figures. Be aware of special deals and promotions and you can get amazing clothes for an affordable cost.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is a great store. The staff is so knowledgeable and willing to work with your style and taste while also knowing when to recommend when something is not working together. My husband has received two suites for 2 weddings and every time he has looked amazing
Lauren W.
Great quality. This is the retailer that my husband and I used for his suit for our wedding, as well as all of the suits for our groomsmen and both my dad and father-in-law. Overall great customer service at our particular store. The also guaranteed us the "buy-one-get-one" deal even though by the time all of the groomsmen were measured and the suits were ready to be paid for the promotion was not currently happening...that was a HUGE money saver and help for us. The quality of the suits was wonderful. We went with the an Egara set in the color "sharkskin" (light grey)...it was a perfect look with my ivory wedding gown and my bridesmaid's navy blue dresses. I would definitely recommend Men's Warehouse for anyone looking for the best suits for their big day! My husband shops there still to this day because of there promotions and deals program...he earned so many reward $$ for the amount of money we spent on suits for the wedding and every time he spends more he earns more, so that's always nice! Can't say enough good things about them.
Kayla H.
This is where we rented the tux that my hubby and groomsmen wore to our wedding. They had the closest to what we were looking for at the best price. We shopped around for two days at a bunch of different places from a few malls, and this one came out the winner. Although I admit, the sales representatives could have done better selling us the product and should have acknowledged us faster instead of letting us stand there being ignored for 20 minutes... we came during prom season so they were very busy. We had to try approaching them multiple times to get anyone to talk to us at all. They thought we just wanted to get a tux for prom and that we had already been taken care of. Also when we went to pick up my hubbys tux he ended up with a salesperson that was very rude. He almost just walked out of there without his tux and decided to go somewhere else because she kept pushing his buttons. She seemed like she would have loved to let someone have it, and was letting that show through in her customer service. I had to keep calming my husband so that he didn't flip out at her or leave... or both. Bottom line - good product, but there's a huge lack in customer service. All the other tux rentals we stopped at had incredible customer service and were there to help at a moments notice.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My boyfriend usually rents suits from Men's Wearhouse when we have a big event coming up, and they've always exceeded our expectations. They have a great selection of colors and sizes, and are willing to do a bit of altering to make sure the rentals really fit.
Rebecca L.
My prom date got his tux here. We took in my dress so they could help us get the best match. The colors were not the same, but I love what they did with us! We looked amazing. My current boyfriend was also in a wedding last March. He has 2 weeks notice that the wedding was coming. He know he was going to be in it, but there was no set date. We went to the warehouse and they took care of him. It was prom season and everything! He had his tux in time and he looked wonderful. They made returning easy by giving all of the tuxes to the groom. I will definitely go back in the future!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
How would you rate Men's customer service?
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
How many people were not happy on there wedding day with the company? Customer service? And the Prices?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What color did you get to match your tie with
Shawna M.
My husband is in need of a good quality suit what is your opinion about Men's Wearhouse do they have good quality clothing do their suits and other clothing last for a good amount of time and are they expensive if so are they worth it
Dalton F.
How do you go about choosing a suit? And how do you go about having a suit perfectly tailored?