Men's Warehouse uploaded by Heather N.

BY MEN'S WAREHOUSE

Men's Warehouse
  • "They have great sales with great customer service and high quality suites shirts and ties." in 3 reviews
WALLY B.
JACKSONVILLE
Purchased a suite for my son's wedding. Had the following problems.
The alterations were not done correctly or on time.
1. The sleeves were left ridiculously too long. The sleeves came almost down to the first knuckle of my thumb. The proper sleeve has about a half inch of shirt cuff should show below your jacket cuff, (no way in hell that was possible with this jacket. Amazing incompetence. Due to making several trips and work not being completed on time, I was forced to take the suite with over-length sleeves or risk not having it for the wedding.
2. The pockets were all left sewn shut. Since I was the ring bearer at the wedding I had no place to put the ring other than holding it in my hand for the entire ceremony.
Since I had paid for alteration and they have produced substandard work, which I will have to correct I feel cheated.
Definitely will not recommend the Men's Wearhouse if you need something in a timely fashion because apparently if they know you have a time limit they will screw you up and you'll just take it because otherwise, you will have no clothes to wear for the event, extremely disgusted.
I called back to complain and they told me that I could just open the pockets myself.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I am thrilled with this store because they carried big sizes. Their clothes are amazing. I bought my husband a gaban set and I just love how they custom make it so it could be perdectly fitted.
Yolanda S.
Waco
MY BOYFRIEND LOVE SHOPPING AT MENS WAREHOUSE HE LOVE THE SUITE AND I LOVE GOING IN WITH HIM TO PICK OUT SOME OF HIS SHIRTS AND TIES THEY HAVE GREAT QUALITY AND IT'S COOL WHEN YOU CAN HELP HIM PICK OUT A SHIRT OR TIE AND HE LOVES WHEN I HELP HIM OUT WE ARE A TEAM
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
Very unprofessional! I sent the men for my wedding to get sized and fitted 6 months before the wedding (as suggested by our consultant). The day the suits came in (two days before the wedding, I was warned that this happens), they all went back to try them on and make sure they fit properly. A few did not and they promised that they would be ready the next day. They were not ready the next day and three men had to drive to get them the day of the wedding (we live an hour away from the nearest MW). I was very displeased. I was assured that the latest that the tuxes would be available was the day before the wedding. My best man ran out there 3 times in three days when he had many things to do for the wedding! For a company that specializes in weddings, you'd think they'd stick to deadlines!
Stephanie M.
Levittown, PA
Greatest customer service, sizing coordinators, you name it they are great at it. When my husband and I were planning our wedding we used MW for our tuxedo rentals. We gave them a budget maximum for what we wanted to have for our groomsmen and they went BELOW our maximum. Not only that but when my own dad went to get fitted he was very excited that he was able to actually rent the tuxedo on file considering at his OWN wedding he wasn't able to wear a tuxedo. Phenomenal company, greatest customer service & well tailored rentals!
Victoria J.
West Caldwell, NJ
I really do not like Men's Wearhouse.. My husband and I specifically did not use them for our wedding, as we find their products to be cheap, tacky and never fit right! the staff is also less than helpful! We had to go to 2 different store to get him fitted for his friend's wedding, as the first girl measured him wrong!! their suits/tuxes for rent are also extremely over priced!! We used a local place for our wedding and got a much better deal!! Not worth the time or money!!
Anne C.
Parma, OH
I looked at Men's Wearhouse to rent Tux's for my wedding this past June. They were really expensive compared to Tuxedo Junction and American Commodore Tuxedo. They also had a very narrow selection of what you could choose. I did ombre colored bridesmaid dresses and wanted matching vests for each guy. Each color vest they offered had a different pattern and didn't have some basic colors like a light teal to match.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
When my husband started work as a Civilian after leaving the Army, he needed a few suits for his new position. We had never been into a Men's Warehouse until then & we were pleasantly surprised. The sales people were excellent in helping us find what we needed & the sales they have daily are great. I believe we ended up with 3 suits on a buy 1 get 2 free deal. The suits are of excellent quality & they're tailored right there in the store so they fit perfectly. Great store!
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ
I came here to find a suit for my boyfriend and I's prom this past year. The prices were awesome and the customer service was fantastic. They were super friendly and easy to tell what you were looking for and they did their best to match it perfectly. When we got the finished product, it was of very high quality and almost exactly what I expected, maybe even "perfect". Their are so many coupons to use and a good start for looking for any shirt, ties, or suits.
Noelia J.
Men's Wearhouse is probably my husband's favorite store and I can totally understand why.

They provide with excellent customer service and very good quality clothes, shoes and accessories.

But IMHO their biggest hit is their ability to give fashion advice to men.

They're also extremely patient when dealing with girlfriends/wives :D
Christina M.
Is mens warehouse pricey ?
Johana C.
Do they have a variety of color ?
LoLita C.
Has anyone purchased Suits for a wedding from Men's Warehouse?
Megan  C.