BY UNDER ARMOUR

UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability. ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat. Traditional fitting cut. Ultra-soft, brushed fleece for comfort all day, every day. see more...

Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I actually own this beanie in blaze orange. I wear it every year during deer hunting season. This beanie is extremely warm and comfortable. It fits great on my head however, I wish it were just a bit longer to fully cover my ears.
Jamie A.
My husband wears this to work daily in the winter. We have tried other brands but none compare. This is a great brand overall. Is it expensive, yes I think so! Is it worth the price, absolutely. I buy this for my kids in sports, I wear it myself, and my husband loves the heat gear and cold weather gear.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
I bought this hat to give to my husband as a gift for Christmas! It's perfect! It's reversible so he can plick the color he wants to wear that day the inside is fleece, so it's super warm! I just know he will love It! #giftcrush @Influenster #contest
Seth D.
Claremore
It’s nice comfortable and keeps you warm and it’s also affordable I love mine and it’s a good brand