BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman g.e.a.r. Slant tweezer is perfectly aligned, with hand-filed tips slanted at a 25-degree angle to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. . â see more...

Alexandre S.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Tweezerman has the best tweezers I've used thus far. This particular one I have has lasted me for 3+ years and it still works like new, it's not dull at all. I've tried other tweezers both cheaper and more expensive, and they don't compare to these. I recommend them!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Hoboken
My boyfriend keeps a set of Tweezerman tweezers in all of his travel bags and bathrooms! He loves them and I love taking them from him to use for myself. Excellent tweezers make it easy to grab any stubborn hairs. Great price for a very good product.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Rexburg
The best and sturdiest tweezers I have ever owned. They stay so nice for so long and I haven’t had to replace them yet. I would say it is definitely worth the price to not have to deal with my tweezers breaking all of the time.
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
Huntington Park
Love slant/thin tweezers. I think its the easiest way to get the most stubborn hairs that you want to pluck out. This is the only brand I use. I have dry skin and it works perfectly, no irritation. I use it weekly.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Love themmmm! Use them all the time I love them and so easy to use. The angle makes them great. Super cheap. They're super reliable I've used them for over two years and i think they don't dip or anything.
Kaycee M.
Kaycee M.
Waco, GA
Good tweezers. Easily grasps stray hairs. Easy to hold in the hand and sleek design. Decent price point. Would recommend to those looking for simple, effective tweezers. I have two pairs. Good tweezers.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Best tweeter there is. I am a woman, but I use the men's. It seems like men's products are just made better these days. They are so precise & the hairs never slip through like other bogus brands.
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
san antonio
This is my go to tweezer ! It’s so small and great ! It’s a good value ! I use this whenever I need to pluck some stray hairs on my brows I have combo skin and I’m super satisfied with this !! I would recommend
Maria B.
Maria B.
This is THE best pair of tweezers I've ever used. I literally grabs every hair. And I have the double sided one which I love as well. I would recommend this brand to my friends.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
These are great tweezers when you need to get the job done. Sometimes they can be a little dull making it difficult to grab short hair but otherwise they’re great.