BY TWEEZERMAN #7 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman g.e.a.r. Slant tweezer is perfectly aligned, with hand-filed tips slanted at a 25-degree angle to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. . â see more...

Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Classic tweezer and I trust the Twezerman brand since they’ve been doing beauty tools and pro beauty tools for a while. It’s got a great tip that never seems to get dull and slip off hairs. I always buy these when I remember so I have tweezers everywhere when I need it.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
I carry I carry this everywhere I go in my emergency make up kit I mean you never know when it might come in handy. Are use it every time I’m do my eyebrows because I tweeze and also use nair to get my eyebrows done At home so it comes in handy for me and it’s cheap it’s very cheap
Aubrie P.
Boston, MA
This is the best tweezer I’ve ever used! Not your average tweezer. It’s very precise and grabs every little hair. The tip is pointier than most, which actually makes it easier to grab tougher hairs and is a lot gentler on the skin.
Megan H.
Even though this may be really expensive I highly recommend it because I’ve had it for over a year and it’s still really sharp and works exactly the same as when I first got it. I bought so many different tweezers for like five dollars and they’re not even that sharp anymore and this one is so amazing I really do recommend this
Gabriella S.
San Francisco, CA
Well, you know what there I was absolutely terrified out my wits that i wouldn't be ready to go to this party in time, and my friend handed me these exact tweezers and lo and behold! You usually encounter some sort of fear when anticipating tweezers...they could be blunt, hard to handle and a right pain to deal with, but these were brilliant. The slant was an absolute lifesaver, and because of this they are my go to brand!
Jena B.
Garner
I just bought this the other day. It got the job done, but I noticed that the tweezers would break the hair instead of completely plucking it out. So, I would have to go back over it again. It was a great price, so I won’t complain!
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Tweezerman products are always top of the line. They do their job and are great value for their price. They last a long time, are of course easy to use, and defiantly do a better job than then other tweezers. I used mine at least once a week and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy tweezers.
Krista O.
I love these! I use them for many reasons, mostly shaping my eyebrows or removing hair splinters after a long days work behind the chair. Definitely my favorite tweezers.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
BEST EVER! I carry these everywhere with me! I love the slant, and how easy they are to use. Once I grab a hair I dont have to worry about it slipping off either! I use them mainly for my eyebrows between waxes! I love than I can go longer between salon visits thanks to Tweezerman!