BY TWEEZERMAN #69 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman g.e.a.r. Slant tweezer is perfectly aligned, with hand-filed tips slanted at a 25-degree angle to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. . â see more...

Men's Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Slant Tweezer
  • "Love slant/thin tweezers. I think its the easiest way to get the most stubborn hairs that you want to pluck out. This is the only brand I use. I have dry skin and it works perfectly, no irritation. I use it weekly.
    " in 14 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Men's Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Slant Tweezer
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Classic tweezer and I trust the Twezerman brand since they’ve been doing beauty tools and pro beauty tools for a while. It’s got a great tip that never seems to get dull and slip off hairs. I always buy these when I remember so I have tweezers everywhere when I need it.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I am a woman, And i love there tweezers! the slant sesign allows the pick up ofonr hair! great pricre for great product, i would purchase these tweezers again at any drugstore! i give 4/5 stars! Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
I carry I carry this everywhere I go in my emergency make up kit I mean you never know when it might come in handy. Are use it every time I’m do my eyebrows because I tweeze and also use nair to get my eyebrows done At home so it comes in handy for me and it’s cheap it’s very cheap
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Tweezerman products are always top of the line. They do their job and are great value for their price. They last a long time, are of course easy to use, and defiantly do a better job than then other tweezers. I used mine at least once a week and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy tweezers.
Krista O.
I love these! I use them for many reasons, mostly shaping my eyebrows or removing hair splinters after a long days work behind the chair. Definitely my favorite tweezers.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
BEST EVER! I carry these everywhere with me! I love the slant, and how easy they are to use. Once I grab a hair I dont have to worry about it slipping off either! I use them mainly for my eyebrows between waxes! I love than I can go longer between salon visits thanks to Tweezerman!
Alexandra H.
The best tweezers I’ve used yet! They actually grab the hairs and they don’t slip! Definitely my favorite brand and I’ve never had problems with them. I get them at Sally’s, Walmart, Target.. id recommend if you’re looking for a reliable brand of tweezers.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
These are great tweezers. I’m not sure why they are marketed to men other than fragile masculinity because they are literally regular slanted tweezers. This brand is great for basic tweezer needs and this particular pair is great for brows.
Jenn L.
Adrian, mi
These are my husbands favorite tweezers. They are well made and last for a long time. I️ would say they are on the pricier end but are definitely worth the money. I️ would buy these again and again. Perfect for stocking stuffers as well!