BY TWEEZERMAN

The tweezerman g.e.a.r. Moustache scissors & comb has sharp, straight stainless steel blades for precise trimming of moustache, beard and brow hairs. Large finger loops provide added control. Includes grooming comb. Durable, top grade stainless steel. see more...

Florida M.
Ok so I bought this scissors to trim my eyebrow hairs that are too long and unruly without removing the hair and creating a gap in my brow. This scissors are awesome for it. Small enough to give you control but large enough you don't get a hand cramp. Always a sharp blade.
Nicole R.
Keyport, NJ
I use these scissors to help trim my boyfriend's mustache. He's not great doing it himself because he always does it unevenly. So, I help him and these scissors give him the most even mustache! Very precise and would recommend to anyone!
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
I use these scissors to trim my long caterpillar eyebrows, and they work wonders! They are just the right size and are easy to handle when working carefully. I use them after I tweeze my eyebrows! I love them.
Janel K.
Saint Paul, MN
Ive always use tweezermans sissors to trim my eyebrow hair, i use all tweezerman products for my eye brows.