BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman g.e.a.r. Mini hangnail squeeze and snip nipper is a one-of-a-kind snipper designed ergonomically to provide the ultimate performance and handling. Ergonomic "easy grip" for trimming cuticles and hangnails with precision. Sharp, exact blades won t pull or tear skin. Squeeze handles with light pressure to snip. . â see more...

Solange L.
Solange L.
Queens
Best thing i have ever discovered, they are hard to find , i lost mine and coulsnt find it a the stores near me so had to re order online , that said , if you are the kind of person that manicures at home then this is a must for you, it saved my life. I cut myself so much trying to cut away the little bits of skin around the nail with the wrong tools and this is just perfect
Tori A.
Tori A.
I love this tool. I have such a bad habit of picking my hangnails or really any skin that's lifted around my nails. This tool is awesome cause you can keep it in your makeup bag just in case when you're on the go if you get a hangnail. They are small enough like tweezers that they can get in exactly where you need them
Mel L.
Mel L.
Bridgeport, CT
Now these bad boys here are really really good tweezers I mean the way they are made the shape are great I get every strands of here even the really small hairs I love this I would buy 15 of them if I could I hope they never ever stop making these These are really really good if you can buy two at once go for it
Nesrin Y.
Nesrin Y.
Orland Park
Good sharpness and gets the job done but not until it cuts through you skin making holes in a lot of the the places of hair you want to get out and when you look the hair is still there.  For the price vs quality it’s alright and a good buy, you just have to be very careful in how you use it.
Ilana B.
Ilana B.
These tweezers are my ride-or-die. I use them to get rid of my rampant hangnails and now cannot imagine life without them. I own two pairs - one for home and one for on-the-go. They save me from getting my nails snagged in my clothes! While they are sharp, as long as you're careful they are bound to fix any nail issues.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sense I stopped wearing acrylic nails this little guy has been used nearly every day. Great value, really gets in on my hang nails or any cracks and allows me to cut them out with ease.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Morgantown , WV
Love this cuticle tool! The slant makes it easier to get into small spots and really does the job. Nice and sharp to cut through touch skin. Easily found in drugstores everywhere!
Nikaya S.
Nikaya S.
Sanford
The cuticle Clipper has a nice grip. Very easy to use and I believe it's very sharp enough to get the cuticle on the first go-round
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Great grip and a perfect shape to reach even the most stubborn nails. I thought it was well priced and is better than most competing products
Marylou C.
Marylou C.
My husband has these tweezer and they work great...We both like the little angle for hard to reach places...I recommend 5 stars