BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman g.e.a.r. Mini hangnail squeeze and snip nipper is a one-of-a-kind snipper designed ergonomically to provide the ultimate performance and handling. Ergonomic "easy grip" for trimming cuticles and hangnails with precision. Sharp, exact blades won t pull or tear skin. Squeeze handles with light pressure to snip. . â see more...

Solange L.
Queens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best thing i have ever discovered, they are hard to find , i lost mine and coulsnt find it a the stores near me so had to re order online , that said , if you are the kind of person that manicures at home then this is a must for you, it saved my life. I cut myself so much trying to cut away the little bits of skin around the nail with the wrong tools and this is just perfect
Tori A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this tool. I have such a bad habit of picking my hangnails or really any skin that's lifted around my nails. This tool is awesome cause you can keep it in your makeup bag just in case when you're on the go if you get a hangnail. They are small enough like tweezers that they can get in exactly where you need them
Mel L.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now these bad boys here are really really good tweezers I mean the way they are made the shape are great I get every strands of here even the really small hairs I love this I would buy 15 of them if I could I hope they never ever stop making these These are really really good if you can buy two at once go for it
Nesrin Y.
Orland Park
Good sharpness and gets the job done but not until it cuts through you skin making holes in a lot of the the places of hair you want to get out and when you look the hair is still there.  For the price vs quality it’s alright and a good buy, you just have to be very careful in how you use it.
Poba Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this product works perfectly fine for so mant people, I found it so difficult to use. It is a bit pricy as well.I prefer the ones with scissor handles. Holding it and using it really makes my fingers painful. I will not buy it for myself.but the quality is good.
Hanna G.
Rockville Centre
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the tweezers I’ve tried I definitely think Teresa rooms are the best compared to others. Other products I’ve tried just don’t last and booze no effectiveness. It’s definitely a little bit pricier than other brands but I think it’s worth it
Ilana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers are my ride-or-die. I use them to get rid of my rampant hangnails and now cannot imagine life without them. I own two pairs - one for home and one for on-the-go. They save me from getting my nails snagged in my clothes! While they are sharp, as long as you're careful they are bound to fix any nail issues.
Tayy 💋.
Glenn Dale, MD
This nipper is the perfect size to get the most precise hold on what you’re going for. Super user friendly. You don’t have to worry about hurting yourself at all. It’s a little pricey for the product, but it lasts so long that it’s worth it!
Ashley M.
Morgantown , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cuticle tool! The slant makes it easier to get into small spots and really does the job. Nice and sharp to cut through touch skin. Easily found in drugstores everywhere!
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sense I stopped wearing acrylic nails this little guy has been used nearly every day. Great value, really gets in on my hang nails or any cracks and allows me to cut them out with ease.