BY TIMEX

You can tell a lot about a man by the watch he wears. This one is handsome and well-made. Plus it's a Timex, so you can feel good about it. Features include an INDIGLO night-light and 30 meter water resistance. Color: Two Tone. Gender: Male. see more...

AZZEDINE k.
chiffa
hello influenster

My name is Azzedine khaled based in Algeria i am a fashion blogger and influencer I do reviews of shows and fashion, i can collaborate with you, I liked this  product " men's Timex Expansion sharp" I have 15400 followers in instagram my account focuses on beauty and fashion.

i wanted to review your product " men's Timex Expansion sharp" on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products  by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.

I will include the product URL at the end of the  post so people know where to purchase it from.

thanks. have lovley day.

Azzedine khaled

Sidimadani N:228. chiffa. city :Blida. zip code:09051.country :ALGERIA

tel:+213794669026

vidazzou@gmail.com
snp o.
hello❗ iam a photographer/fashion from Morocco
i really like your brand, its very interesting
i was thinking about making collaboration with you
i'de like To wear of your products and promote it on my instagram with my followers from different countries.⏩9k👥
what do you think about it...